What's new

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

I support both the cartoon and the film. if that is offending then why do muslims and christians eat beef which offends hindus?
you can keep saying these kind of things ad nausem. so its best that you guys learn to ignore and move on.
If you cant then its your problem . LOL.

Muslims, cumulatively have a whole lotta free time to get into unorganized protests. Why not form an economic coordination council between the Muslim bloc and give it a fancy religious name, so when the rage builds, no one can back out of it. They can call it "Tauheen-e-Risalat Economic Badla Council".

Trust me, best way to take revenge from someone is to bleed him/her/it economically. Oh, please don't lecture me that France can not be drained economically, by coordinated economic boycott, airspace denial, and a whole lotta more options on the table!

I'm fluent in WTO guidelines, so no need to approach from that angle either!

Why do you Preach about Islam to Non-Muslims?

That is the Gist of my Whole Post! But the Muslims Failed to Comprehend!

Marketing my child marketing.

We have a product...we think it can benefit others...so we market it :)

Islam is the Youngest Kid on the Block. Christianity has seen its Abrahamic Hey Days and See where it is going today?

And?

Same will happen to Islam. No Matter How Many Converts are added, at the end of the day all the Converts will become Apostates. :lol:

Thats what you think. Islam and Christianity are different. Christianity is just a fairy-tale nice sweet story. Islam isn't. Other than this aspect , Islam has legalistic , political , economic , social , and spiritual aspects.

Islam becomes the very nature of its follower... I know about few 'ex-Muslims' who STILL don't drink wine or eat pork because of Islamic Law. It is just their life-style now to avoid these things...

This makes Islam the most successful religion of 'em all , Mashallah.

As Islam grow , number of apostates will increase too..quite normal. But I don't think Islam will fade away like Christianity so easily....

Reason : It is way , way more comprehensive and "detailed" ideology as compared with Christianity.

Islam is just a copy of Arabs to be the Chosen People in Jealousy of the Europeans and Jews.

Acha ji .....

That's What you Preach!

No , we don't preach to non-Muslims "Hey , you have to respect Muhammad more than your parents" ..even writing this sounds ridiculous. lol...

Increasing Industrialization of the Muslim World will be the Start of Decline of Islam.

Islam isn't Christianity. Islam is a 'legalistic' faith and not a 'creedal faith' like Christianity. Reason and Logic is part of Islamic Doctrine. Islam should make 'sense'...its laws should 'make' sense...

Islam's WAY stronger than any other faith out there , Mashallah. Turkey is a secular , industrialized country..one of the largest Muslim nation....and guess what? They chose an 'Islamic Party' to rule them. Turks are MORE practicing than even Iranians etc lol...

So your theory falls on its face. Not to mention millions of Muslims in the West who are living in industrialized , secular , 'enlightened' society but yet they practice Islam dearly.

So again..I left the decision on you.

Probably you wanted to say that industrialization will decrease "radical" Islam..then yes , I agree.

History is Testimony to that. Look at your Elder Brother: Christianity ;)

Already explained.

Muslims, cumulatively have a whole lotta free time to get into unorganized protests. Why not form an economic coordination council between the Muslim bloc and give it a fancy religious name, so when the rage builds, no one can back out of it. They can call it "Tauheen-e-Risalat Economic Badla Council".

Trust me, best way to take revenge from someone is to bleed him/her/it economically. Oh, please don't lecture me that France can not be drained economically, by coordinated economic boycott, airspace denial, and a whole lotta more options on the table!

I'm fluent in WTO guidelines, so no need to approach from that angle either!

Its been tried many times before for a whole range of products, especially "Jewish owned" companies. It seldom works. Just like how Americans continue to buy Chinese made goods, even though they know it's not good for them collectively. France is too deeply entrenched in many Arab nations, being the prime supplier of arms etc.

Arabs also show the least amount of restraint when it comes to luxury goods, and France is pretty famous for its products in that area.

what muslims can do is to learn to ignore and maybe contribute their own ideas to the project of giving the prophet a face.

Its been tried many times before for a whole range of products, especially "Jewish owned" companies. It seldom works. Just like how Americans continue to buy Chinese made goods, even though they know it's not good for them collectively. France is too deeply entrenched in many Arab nations, being the prime supplier of arms etc.

Arabs also show the least amount of restraint when it comes to luxury goods, and France is pretty famous for its products in that area.

Yeah I know, that's why I said use psychological tactics where you make it not a matter of national pride, but that of Islamic pride. The words I wrote in Urdu, would roughly translate as follows.

Tauheen-e-Risalat Economic Badla Council = Economic revenge council for insulting Prophet Muhammad.

*Trust me, if you can spin the name as I have suggested, emotions will take over logic!

Furthermore, I never think small, such as not to buy one particular product:

* Dassault
* Evian
* Perrier
* Lacoste
* Peugeot

My solution is much refined and elegant. Do it through banking. Stop accepting banking instruments issued by French banks for trade.

Don't accept L/C, SBLC, BG etc etc... Do you get where I am coming from, or should I explain in detail how International Trade works?

I can point out 100 more ways, which will affect France in ways that it would scream: UNFAIR and become a pious Muslim state :P

If you can organize hate in a constructive manner, there is no objective you can not achieve :D

Yeah I know, that's why I said use psychological tactics where you make it not a matter of national pride, but that of Islamic pride. The words I wrote in Urdu, would roughly translate as follows.

Tauheen-e-Risalat Economic Badla Council = Economic revenge council for insulting Prophet Muhammad.

*Trust me, if you can spin the name as I have suggested, emotions will take over logic!

* Dassault
* Evian
* Perrier
* Lacoste
* Peugeot

My solution is much refined and elegant. Do it through banking. Stop accepting banking instruments issued by French banks for trade.

Don't accept L/C, SBLC, BG etc etc... Do you get where I am coming from, or should I explain in detail how International Trade works?

I can point out 100 more ways, which will affect France in ways that it would scream: UNFAIR and become a pious Muslim state :P

lol.. first try to implement islamic banking in pakistan and other muslim countries. .
all muslims natinos combined cant do anything against france or any other country.
Btw why target france.. target US too they filmed the educational documentary on mohammed isnt it

lol.. first try to implement islamic banking in pakistan and other muslim countries. .
all muslims natinos combined cant do anything against france or any other country.
Btw why target france.. target US too they filmed the educational documentary on mohammed isnt it
Dude, there is nothing there about Islamic banking! I don't trust in Islamic banking. I'm all for economic coercion and using banking / trade finance as a tool to stifle growth of nations that have gone rogue. :P

It's all about channeling hate in a coordinated and legit way, where his economy suffers instead of him bleeding or any of that stuff :D

* Dassault
* Evian
* Perrier
* Lacoste
* Peugeot

If you can organize hate in a constructive manner, there is no objective you can not achieve :D

I know what you are saying. I was just pointing out how hard it is to get people to act in unison for the greater "good". Whatever that may be.

I know what you are saying. I was just pointing out how hard it is to get people to act in unison for the greater "good". Whatever that may be.
Well, I get your point as well. However, do try to understand that with the latest "International" banking gadgets at our hands, such as all financial derivatives and stuff, Muslim nations have no idea how much power they hold in their hands, specially the OPEC and ME states.

They just need to find out, if they are willing to channel that hate "legally" through these conduits. If that happens, then see how soon such movies will be banned. It's all about the money. :P

* Dassault
* Evian
* Perrier
* Lacoste
* Peugeot

That will restrict your exports, it would be better if you stop issuing L/C's or BG's or SBLC's to France - limiting them from exporting stuff to you.

That will restrict your exports, it would be better if you stop issuing L/C's or BG's or SBLC's to France - limiting them from exporting stuff to you.
Yeah, sorry, totally said it the other way round! :P

Many other things can be done as well...... I'm sure you got the gist of what I was trying to point out...

I think you forgot Kosovo, Afghanistan, Uighar Muslims and China's appeal to Pakistan to check Islamic terrorist camp in Pakistan etc.
Lets not forget chechnaya moscow bombings, school in beslan etc.

Back
Top Bottom