What's new

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

Russia and China won't have to face terrorism because they don't exploit and kill Muslims like the West does.
I think you forgot Kosovo, Afghanistan, Uighar Muslims and China's appeal to Pakistan to check Islamic terrorist camp in Pakistan etc.

United Islamic Block aligned with Russia and China will be the worst night-mare of the West. Why would we start any 'war'? Russia and China won't have to face terrorism because they don't exploit and kill Muslims like the West does.

Better care about your 'United States Empire' and stop thinking to Islamic Empire....United Islamic Block doesn't mean "empire" ... It means an institution like OIC with 100X better performance and effectiveness etc...

Are you Christian?

Yes whatever, go back to home country if you don't like it here. Past history has shown that Russia and China has faced Islamic terrorism for many years unless you been hiding or born at a very young age. For example the Moscow theater hostage crisis or Beslan. Enough said.

The best thing about economy and military power is that it doesn't care about religion. The French are a major power, and I doubt any Arab nation can harm them in any way.

So we will see fuming from the ME and perhaps some attempted terrorist attacks, and that is all. The French will have to uphold their freedom of expression laws.

World war? With Saudi Arabia?? You gotta be F-ing kidding me.

If someone asks my opinion, i would say that the West is doing it purposely so muslims can become mad to the point where they could get blamed for 'violence'. Yes you heard me right. They call protests in good cause as a form of terrorism.

Yes whatever, go back to home country if you don't like it here.

Retarded oldie , I never said " I don't like it here " ... My post didn't even have to ANYTHING to do with living in the U.S.

I might disagree with some of the policies of US government...but hey , isn't it the case with EVERY American? :woot:

Plus : Yes I don't like it here...kindly send me $2000 so that I can visit Pakistan :cry:

Past history has shown that Russia and China has faced Islamic terrorism for many years unless you been hiding or born at a very young age. For example the Moscow theater hostage crisis or Beslan. Enough said.

Past history doesn't matter. Situation today is completely different. But anyways ....

If someone asks my opinion, i would say that the West is doing it purposely so muslims can become mad to the point where they could get blamed for 'violence'. Yes you heard me right. They call protests as a form of terrorism.

Some random Egyptian did it, and now some magazine. Hardly the "West". Whatever the case, it worked. Bravo, you have shown yourselves to be easily manipulated.

People are getting completely the wrong idea here.

There is no Muslim block, but even if a quasi-block forms, the aim shouldn't be to antagonize the West. The West, like China, India and Russia, is pragmatic; there is nothing inherently good or evil about any of these entities. It's just a matter of convincing them that their own self-interests are best served by friendly relations with Muslims than by antagonizing them, and that is achieved by becoming a strong contender on the international scene, economically, technologically, diplomatically, and culturally.

Muslims get humiliated because there is absolutely no unity. If Iran, KSA and Turkey stopped backstabbing each other and presented a united front on certain issues, all this hypocritical babbling in the West about freedom of speech would evaporate in an instant!

People are getting completely the wrong idea here.

There is no Muslim block, but even if a quasi-block forms, the aim shouldn't be to antagonize the West. The West, like China, India and Russia, is pragmatic; there is nothing inherently good or evil about any of these entities. It's just a matter of convincing them that their own self-interests are best served by friendly relations with Muslims than by antagonizing them, and that is achieved by becoming a strong contender on the international scene, economically, technologically, diplomatically, and culturally.

Muslims get humiliated because there is absolutely no unity. If Iran, KSA and Turkey stopped backstabbing each other and presented a united front on certain issues, all this hypocritical babbling in the West about freedom of speech would evaporate in an instant!

If the Muslim world formed a unified front, it would have 1.5 billion people and an economy that is just as big as China's.

And it would control pretty much all the resource-rich regions in the world, and all the most important geostrategic locations too.

If the Muslim world formed a unified front, it would have 1.5 billion people and an economy that is just as big as China's.

And it would control pretty much all the resource-rich regions in the world, and all the most important geostrategic locations too.

Contrary to popular perception, most Muslims put ethnicity and nationhood before religion. The only people who talk about an ummah tend to be clueless dreamers or extremists, which is a shame because the latter group brings in a host of medieval baggage along with it.

A political union like the US seems all but impossible; even an EU-like federation is unlikely given the egos on all sides. But much good can come if they would just stop fighting and backstabbing each other. It's a case of "either we hang together, or we shall all hang separately".

France and Germany have had a long history of conflict, huge egos, and a desire to dominate Europe. Yet they realized that their best interests like in cooperation rather than antagonism. Britain is the odd one out; it is still hedging its bets with one foot in Europe and the other across the Atlantic.

Britain is the odd one out; it is still hedging its bets with one foot in Europe and the other across the Atlantic.

Sensible. One only has to see the Pound Sterling's performance relative to the Euro to realize that that Brits know what they're doing.

Its only a cartoon, France is a democratic nation, where free speech is allowed, unlike most muslim nations.

OK and? OBVIOUSLY they are irrelevant to NON-MUSLIMS because that is exactly what makes them NON-MUSLIMS ...mega retarded desperate Christian :lol:

Why do you Preach about Islam to Non-Muslims?

That is the Gist of my Whole Post! But the Muslims Failed to Comprehend!
BTW , millions of Christians do take Islam VERY seriously...they are constantly paranoid that Islam is gonna "come back" ...lol.. Remember half of your dear Christianity was eaten alive by Islam? :azn:

Islam is the Youngest Kid on the Block. Christianity has seen its Abrahamic Hey Days and See where it is going today?

Same will happen to Islam. No Matter How Many Converts are added, at the end of the day all the Converts will become Apostates. :lol:

Islam is just a copy of Arabs to be the Chosen People in Jealousy of the Europeans and Jews.
No , Muslims don't think that non-Muslims should also take Muhammad as above their parents... Grow up.

That's What you Preach!

What Islam "truly" is? Why don't you tell me?

Here are the facts : Islam is THE most successful religion of mankind. It gained 1.7 billion followers in just 1430 years of its inception. From the day Muhammad first preached Islam to till this moment , Islam is only "expanding/growing" , Mashallah. While Christianity is stable for DECADES..means not 'expanding'.... Islam is what preserved the knowledge after fall of Rome. If it had not for Islam , Europe would probably still be in 'dark' ages.

Islamic Civilization also enjoys THE best 'success rate' among ALL human civilizations. Out of 1400 years of Islam , Muslims/Islam remained "dominant" global forces for a whooping ~1100 years (Arab Empire , Ottoman Empire , Mughal Indian Empire , Persian Islamic Empire etc etc...all the super powers were 'Muslim rules') .. From 7th century to 18th Century , Islam was the 'super-power' of the world , if you wanna put it that way. So Islam/Muslims remained on top for an astonishing 71.3% of its entire history! Who can match THAT? :azn:

But yeah , after industrialization , everything changed ...

From last 300 years , Muslims are in decline...300 years is nothing when compared with the decline periods of other civilizations..but Mashallah Muslims are coming back again....Well thats another topic...but I guess I have told you what "Islam" truly is...

A peaceful , progressive religion that is going through the chaos of decline now a days ...

Anything more?

Increasing Industrialization of the Muslim World will be the Start of Decline of Islam.

History is Testimony to that. Look at your Elder Brother: Christianity ;)

Back
Top Bottom