What's new

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

Pakistan will officially celebrate "Yauom e IShq e Rasool" this Friday and will be national holiday..

heres hoping the riot police beats some sense into the potential protesters that they are nothing special by being muslims.

And for the record, i agree its a provocation, but will still enjoy the footage of police at work.

I think these fruity French really have an issue with Islam and Muslims. Their laws banning Muslim women to wear hijab.

These days they have taken the british royal couple's privacy as a national issue over the nude pics published in a french mag and are fining the mag a substantial amount for publish such pictures.

But they can't and won't do the the same to this mag which is insulting over a billion people and a holy entity. But they certainly care for the Jewish feelings as you cannot deny the holocaust in France for it insults emotionally effects the Jewish people.

Wow O' double standards.

Totally Pathetic. Where is the freedom of speech here .... ? I wana see more Royal nudity, Its Free Media French Govt. bring it on ..

Enough said. Here's some royal nudity for you;
UK_newspapers_a8702.jpg

It's Prince Harry. Cheers !!!

World War 1 started on assassination of One person who might be known to few millions while in this case, the most revered and respected person of over 1.2 billion Muslims, The Prophet, is being mocked.
Of course there is only a slight difference between mocking and assassination.

heres hoping the riot police beats some sense into the potential protesters that they are nothing special by being muslims.

And for the record, i agree its a provocation, but will still enjoy the footage of police at work.

Hate muslims? :D

Same goes for hindus gods and godesses, these are irrelevant for Muslims so does it mean we can show them in bad light?

plz tell me your honest reply if we draw ganesh as rapist, kali as bad character female, seeta as bad character female (i dont want to use words like prostitut.e and hooker here ) and draw their sketches in manner which depicts the above mentioned traits will you accept it and shrug your shoulders on a pretext that since these are irrelevent for Muslims hence they dont give a jack about them?

This has happened many times in the west. But when they portrayed Hindu Gods and Goddesses in an objectionable manner Hindus in general do not go on killing spree. They lodge protests, file law suites, write to governments, pressure Indian government to look into the matter.

Even in case of M F Hussain, he was not bodily harmed. But people filed criminal cases against him in different courts in different parts of India. The cases ran into thousands. The prospects of facing so many legal cases and facing them in different courts of India was too much for Mr. Hussain and thats why he ran way. He even demanded all the court cases to be dropped against him from the government for him to return back.

somehow i feel people in the west are not able to be sensitive to another's religion . we in Asia tend to be a lot more tolerant.

somehow i feel people in the west are not able to be sensitive to another's religion . we in Asia tend to be a lot more tolerant.

Correct.

I don't think the cartoons serve any other purpose than to incite violence. This provocation is not different than screaming 'Fire!, Fire!' in a crowded theater.
Personally, I am not offended. Gods and holy people remain timeless to its followers. And personally I had hoped to not see a violent reaction. But if Muslims are offended than that is a reality. No aspects of freedom of speech are strengthened by provoking mindless violence.
There are plenty of anti-Islam sites. They present logical arguments. They may not convince all but they don't incite violence. And they serve the cause of freedom of speech in a far better way.
Unfortunately, provocations like these is going to divide the world. I don't think the Muslim countries are going to be the ultimate losers if they form an anti-West block and go into the hands of the Russia-China block. It is the West which will lose much more IF the public pressure in the Muslim countries truly turn their rulers against the West.

Let me tell you.

Muhammad and Allah are Irrelevant to Non-Muslims and Non-Muslims don't care a Jack about them.

OK and? OBVIOUSLY they are irrelevant to NON-MUSLIMS because that is exactly what makes them NON-MUSLIMS ...mega retarded desperate Christian :lol:

BTW , millions of Christians do take Islam VERY seriously...they are constantly paranoid that Islam is gonna "come back" ...lol.. Remember half of your dear Christianity was eaten alive by Islam? :azn:

In Islam, Muslims are told that Muhammad is even Above your own Parents. But the issue is Muslims think that is also True for Non-Muslims.

No , Muslims don't think that non-Muslims should also take Muhammad as above their parents... Grow up.

Muslims should Stick up in their Minds that Nothing What Islam tells them on Kaffirs is Irrelevant and that should be Edited in Islam. :lol:

Uhh what? Use simple English , please. Elaborate.

Don't be Shy and Let the World know What Islam is Truly and What Muslims are made to think by Islam:

What Islam "truly" is? Why don't you tell me?

Here are the facts : Islam is THE most successful religion of mankind. It gained 1.7 billion followers in just 1430 years of its inception. From the day Muhammad first preached Islam to till this moment , Islam is only "expanding/growing" , Mashallah. While Christianity is stable for DECADES..means not 'expanding'.... Islam is what preserved the knowledge after fall of Rome. If it had not for Islam , Europe would probably still be in 'dark' ages.

Islamic Civilization also enjoys THE best 'success rate' among ALL human civilizations. Out of 1400 years of Islam , Muslims/Islam remained "dominant" global forces for a whooping ~1100 years (Arab Empire , Ottoman Empire , Mughal Indian Empire , Persian Islamic Empire etc etc...all the super powers were 'Muslim rules') .. From 7th century to 18th Century , Islam was the 'super-power' of the world , if you wanna put it that way. So Islam/Muslims remained on top for an astonishing 71.3% of its entire history! Who can match THAT? :azn:

But yeah , after industrialization , everything changed ...

From last 300 years , Muslims are in decline...300 years is nothing when compared with the decline periods of other civilizations..but Mashallah Muslims are coming back again....Well thats another topic...but I guess I have told you what "Islam" truly is...

A peaceful , progressive religion that is going through the chaos of decline now a days ...

Anything more?

dont know why westren people have the cheapest mentality on earth. These people are curse on humanity... Dont mind next time if some people take a revenge by killing them..

And we have winner here!

Christianity is a dead , defeated , humiliated faith ...specially in the West. Nobody gives a crap about Jesus or Bible or Christianity etc....On the other hand ...Islam is a vibrant , young , and more successful religion that is experience growth from its inception and still hasn't become "stable" ... Majority of Muslims are no way near as educated as Westerners are...Majority of Muslims are "young" too , residing in HOT climates... There are sooo many other factors too...Lastly , Jesus pics are allowed in Christianity while Muhammad (PBUH)'s depictions are not allowed... Add West vs Islam historical relation to all this...

Try to look all these factors and you'll understand why Muhammad's depictions aren't the same matter as Jesus' depictions are...

France has the largest Muslim population in the Europe....

What a retarded magazine.

HAHA... your first para cracks me up. I tell you, its the hot climate... everyone is pissed off in the heat..... air conditioning for world peace

Back
Top Bottom