What's new

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

When you Muslims say that Allah is the only True God and Rest are False Gods, there only you are disrespecting other Gods.

So You get Squashed there only.

Not at all. You dont believe in our God we dont have an issue with that we dont ask you to believe in our God BUT you dont have any right to insult our GOD and Prophet . Simple notion as much as we dont have any right to insult your over dozen gods. and we dont do that whereas YOU do

Of course many will feel bad for a day ,week , month.. adn then move on.. not Kill the equivalent of Danish cartoonist and chant , Allah is Great. and Death to Non Hindus , Kill americans and go on and actually do it!!
as in my other post I posted some images of Hindu Gods/ess on slippers... did U EVER heard abt the backlash?? anyone died , arrested?
Just Live U life and do Ur duty to Ur god adn leave the punishment to him. Hes the judge , not a small Human being.

Can U see Earth in our Galaxy? and can U find Yourself or Me in it?
now... there are about 500 BILLION galaxies in the universe..
Did I loose U mate? :)

Your known painter painted your godess in nude and he had to fled India till his death. The point is nothing of the same scale has yet happened to hindu gods/godesses viz a viz showing them in bad light otherwise if it becomes a common feature every year we will see the consequences hence for the timebeing you cant claim there wont be any violent protest.

we have seen some worst violent deadly actions by Hindus viz a viz Babri Mosque.

as far as violent protests in Muslim countries we denounce these But we also protest the immoral actions in the name of "free speech".

LOL, and they still wondering why Muslim get mad and fight back.

Newton's law :The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. very simple you dumb f**ks.

Behead anyone who openly says Jesus is not son of God.

Joking. I'd have to be a retarded brainwashed bot to mean that.

Don't agree at all. Freedom of speech is an essential freedom that should be allowed, no exceptions

But French law has exceptions. Once you make exceptions, you lose the moral high ground.

I can accept that freedom of speech argument in the US, but not in Europe. Not with all the laws they have protecting their sensibilities.

BBC News - French Senate passes Armenian genocide law

BBC News - French President Hollande vows new Armenia 'genocide law'

Laws against Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't talk about holocast but you can ****** any reigion what a ****** nonsense!

They are talking about freedom of speech ***** such freedom of speech who create coas btw 2nd and worlds most leading community known as Muslims. Now guess who want to create choas .... one and only nation who is using USA known as "ISRAEL".

"Dajalyat kay perokaar"

FRENCH GOVT. DOUBLE STANDARD

At one hand French GOVT. made sure to Royal family that the Mags released pictures of the prince & Princess NUDE sun bath, will pay the price
and
on the other hand encouraging blasphemy Cartoons of Muhammad SAW.

Totally Pathetic. Where is the freedom of speech here .... ? I wana see more Royal nudidity, Its Free Media French Govt. bring it on ..

I am seeing the downfall of EU & US.
Yea, don't play with people. God is still there.

LOL, and they still wondering why Muslim get mad and fight back.

Newton's law :The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. very simple you dumb f**ks.
Certain people offend you and your religious sentiments and you respond by killing their Ambassador and burning their embassies - hurting people who had nothing to do with the printing of said cartoon or making of said video. This is not an equal reaction - this is textbook definition of overreaction.
This is not Justice nor is this right - it's simply muslims(not all obviously) taking out their anger on innocents because they can't get their hands on the ones truly responsible.

Certain people offend you and your religious sentiments and you respond by killing their Ambassador and burning their embassies - hurting people who had nothing to do with the printing of said cartoon or making of said video. This is not an equal reaction - this is textbook definition of overreaction.
This is not Justice nor is this right - it's simply muslims(not all obviously) taking out their anger on innocents because they can't get their hands on the ones truly responsible.

jon show :rofl::rofl: i hope u r a big fan of GOT

Same goes for hindus gods and godesses, these are irrelevant for Muslims so does it mean we can show them in bad light?

plz tell me your honest reply if we draw ganesh as rapist, kali as bad character female, seeta as bad character female (i dont want to use words like prostitut.e and hooker here ) and draw their sketches in manner which depicts the above mentioned traits will you accept it and shrug your shoulders on a pretext that since these are irrelevent for Muslims hence they dont give a jack about them?
and yet you did.
Either way - I would try to get such material banned from my country and ignore it.
I certainly would not want to go around burning the Embassy of any country nor would I go around killing their ambassador.

jon show :rofl::rofl: i hope u r a big fan of GOT
Indeed I am. Amazing Books and the TV series do them justice.

i think these western morons want another world war :partay:

keep pushing it u ll have it

Back
Top Bottom