What's new

Bangladeshi kid beated to death by BSF

It wasn't the fault of the BSF either, its never the fault of indians is it? Grown men beating a defenceless 12 year old peasant child to death is just "unfortunate", one of those things right?

Are you a retard or something??Did I ever say that it was not our fault??Can you even read properly??There is some serious lack of discipline issues within the BSF and it is quite well known and they are corrupt to the core but blaming the Army for what they haven't done isn't right either.............don't you think??What they have got to do with this incident when they are no where near the India - Bangladesh border??

And as for the nature of this incident is concerned,it was indeed a despicable and utterly unprofessional act by the BSF and I'm quite sure some heads to be rolling sooner rather than later.The higher ups in our country do not take these kinds of criminal acts lightly.

Are you a retard or something??Did I ever say that it was not our fault??Can you even read properly??There is some serious lack of discipline issues within the BSF and it is quite well known and they are corrupt to the core but blaming the Army for what they haven't done isn't right either.............don't you think??What they have got to do with this incident when they are no where near the India - Bangladesh border??

And as for the nature of this incident is concerned,it was indeed a despicable and utterly unprofessional act by the BSF and I'm quite sure some heads to be rolling sooner rather than later.The higher ups in our country do not take these kinds of criminal acts lightly.

Have you read any of the comments, where are we Bangladeshis blaming the indian army? This thread is about your fab child murdering BSF, who most Indians like you take great pride in. An don't give us any of your crocodile tears, look through the threads an see how your fellow retarded indians try to subtley down play this as "sad" or "unfortunate", and that includes yourself.

Have you read any of the comments, where are we Bangladeshis blaming the indian army? This thread is about your fab child murdering BSF, who most Indians like you take great pride in. An don't give us any of your crocodile tears, look through the threads an see how your fellow retarded indians try to subtley down play this as "sad" or "unfortunate", and that includes yourself.

Oh now we will be fighting over trifle like choice of words!!Just great!!And you want me to say that this incident wasn't sad or unfortunate!!Some nice logic you have got there.And as for other Indians,I can not speak on their behalf,now can I??I don't care about what others have to say,but this incident is in fact nothing short of a criminal offense of the worst kind and the perpetrators will be trialed and prosecuted as per law in due time.There is nothing more that we can do.

And my comment wasn't directed towards any Bangladeshis but the comment made by @Pakistan First,take a look at post #100.

A 12 year old BD child named Liton, son of Anwarul Islam from Narayanpur union was beaten to death by BSF. He was kidnapped by BSF personnels when he went for cutting grass near the 19/4 pillar of Johorpur border and then after beating him, they left a critically injured liton near johorpur border. He died at about 1 PM. This happened on Thursday.

The BGB called on BSF for a flag meeting on the backdrop of this incident.

বাংলাদেশি শিশুকে পিটিয়ে হত্যা করল বিএসএফ

চাঁপাইনবাবগঞ্জ সদর উপজেলার জহুরপুর সীমান্তে লিটন (১২) নামে এক বাংলাদেশি শিশুকে পিটেয়ে হত্যা করেছে ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনী (বিএসএফ)। আজ বৃহস্পতিবার দুপুরে এ নির্মম ঘটনাটি ঘটে।

নিহত লিটন উপজেলার নারায়নপুর ইউনিয়নের বেলপাড়া গ্রামের আনারুল ইসলামের ছেলে। ৯ বিজিবি'র অধিনায়ক লে. কর্ণেল আবু জাফর শেখ মোহাম্মদ বজলুল হক ঘটনার সত্যতা নিশ্চিত করেছেন।

জানা গেছে, আজ বৃহস্পতিবার বেলা ১২টার দিকে লিটন ঘাস কাটার জন্য জহুরপুর সীমান্তের ১৯/৪ পিলারের কাছে যায়। এসময় ভারতের পশ্চিমবাংলার মুর্শিদাবাদ জেলার জঙ্গীপুর থানার ২০ বিএসএফ ব্যাটালিয়নের পিরোজপুর বিওপির সদস্যরা লিটনকে ধরে নিয়ে যায়। পরে তাকে পিটিয়ে গুরুতর আহত অবস্থায় জহুরপুর সীমান্তের কাছে ফেলে রাখে। খবর পেয়ে স্থানীয় লোকজন মুমূর্ষু অবস্থায় লিটনকে উদ্ধার করে বাড়ি নিয়ে এলে বেলা সোয়া ১টার দিকে তার মৃত্যু হয়।

বিজিবি অধিনায়ক জানিয়েছেন, এ ঘটনার প্রতিবাদ ও পতাকা বৈঠকের আহ্বান জানিয়ে বিএসএফকে চিঠি দেয়ার প্রক্রিয়া চলছে।

এদিকে শিবগঞ্জ উপজেলার জমিনপুর সীমান্তে গত মঙ্গলবার রাতে বিএসএফ বাংলাদেশিদের লক্ষ্য করে বেশ কয়েক রাউন্ড গুলি বর্ষণের পর সীমান্ত এলাকায় এক ধরণের আতঙ্ক বিরাজ করছে।

৯ বিজিবি'র অধিনায়ক আবু জাফর শেখ মো. বজলুল হক জানান, এই ঘটনার পর বিজিবিকে সতর্ক অবস্থায় রাখা হয়েছে এবং এলাকার লোকজনকে অবৈধপথে সীমান্ত পার না হতে পরামর্শ দেয়া হয়েছে।

বিডি-প্রতিদিন/০৬ অক্টোবর, ২০১৪/মাহবুব

বাংলাদেশি শিশুকে পিটিয়ে হত্যা করল বিএসএফ | Bangladesh Pratidin
was that you @BDforever :sick:

Thanks Luffy for creating the thread.

Awami League destroyed BDR; force it was, first line of Bangladesh defense against indian aggression. Now Bangladeshis are being killed by indian aggression every other day.

India backed Awami league regime use BDR to kill Bangladeshis inside Bangladesh instead of protecting them from indian aggression. And those who glorify indian and Awami influenced BDR and army, what is the value of purchasing defense equipment and keeping mercenaries if life of Bangladeshis are surrendered??
China will support you get fully independant, BDR shall be accused by neglegience. BSF always bully smaller neighbours and kill those innocent wantonly, i strongly condemn the criminal doing by BSF, those murderers shall be brought to justice. At least Awami league shall do something instead of sitting ducks.

I still doubt the validity of this news, I am yet to find any Indian media reporting this, they never miss such reports. Some groups in Bangladesh keep cooking up such stories for political purpose.

However, proper fencing of the border can reduce such incidents (if true) along with other issues like smuggling and other cross-border crininal activities, hope to see greater cooperation from Bangladesh in this regard instead of opposition.

Looks like BSF treated Bangladeshis like animal, I strongly condemn the brutality forced in a twelve years old boy.

lool i already mentioned in a similar thread on here how countries tend to become resentful/racists/hateful towards others who are more poorer than them or when they become wealthier/richer. This can be seen in the way Hong Kong chinese resent their fellow brothers from the mainland since they view them as uncivilized(thought he mainlanders now seem to be getting richer than them, which makes them even more angry.lol:lol:) thats without mentioning those from poorer south east asian countries who they look down even more upon, same withTaiwanese looking down on filipinos/indonesians immigrants in their own country, South Koreans looking down on Chinese,vietnamese/south east asians countries, Chinese looking down on Vietnamese,Indians(to some extent though.lol), Singaporeans looking down on Indonesians,malaysians, even Vietnamese look down on Cambodians,laotians :lol:, and Japanese looking down on all Asians.:rofl:

So we shouldnt blame only Indians since they are not alone in this case,even though the Indians look down on Bengladesh,Nepal etc. Even though i admit the way these BSF treats the Bengladesh immigrants is rather inhuman/barbaric even for the east Asian countries i mentioned ealier.:disagree: Hopefully they will change their way/manners with time(though im not optimistic about that either, seems it will only get worse.lool). The lesson in all this is that a country and its leaders should always strive as much as possible to make their country prosperous/improve their living standards and invest in the developmentof the country as a whole. Since as bad/unfair as that might sound, countries/people tend to look down on poorer/weaker countries, for nobody looks down on the rich/wealthy/prosperous countries like Japan, U.S, EU , Canada , Australia etc.In fact people all over the world look up to these countries/respect them(i can attest to this myself when i visited several countries in Asia and Africa). Yes i know we humans are kind of weird in our behaviour , but thats the sad truth bros.:(

Last edited:
@zootinali

See the two foreign people on border

10636267_1008475839178296_5279182167537020742_n.jpg

what is this ??? why did you tag me ??
"See the two foreign people on border"?? what are you trying to say .. my english is very weak . please explain properly.

You deleted your previous post. Its related to that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom