What's new

Indian aggression in Bangladesh, assaulted teenage girl

Thanks and sorry if i hurt you shreef guys in attempt of bashing him :D I think if he stay quiet and take joke as a joke then i would never bother teasing him more ..see i even thanked chake de india in light tone but then this Inida_Pak come up with stupid Google trends and make it serious
[/quote]

Teasing me with your retard logics!!!....come on boy, go and sleep. Dont make more fool out of you.

You are yet to tell me how can you find if a goat is raped with goat's DNA. :lol:

I did the same...though someone calling my armed forces as rapist is not a joke.

You will get 1 "thank" for this post of yours.

border forces are not angels..if they commit rape then they should be condemned

I've seen some of your posts and you come of as a good member. Calm down bro, don't take it to seriously.:P

I am still calm dude. Sometime its up to others how they want us to behave :)

"If they" not for some stories of stealing goats.

By the way did goat DNA tells you rape? :lol:

I really think you need to develop some sense of humor if you really thought that i was serious that BSF guys kidnapped goats in order to rape them lol

Second post was not about goats..at least read the emotions at the end of my post to get some idea .Relevance of rape and DNA was not in context of first post but in response of your questions that how DNA tell us about rape

I really think you need to develop some sense of humor if you really thought that i was serious that BSF guys kidnapped goats in order to rape them lol

Second post was not about goats..at least read the emotions at the end of my post to get some idea .Relevance of rape and DNA was not in context of first post but in response of your questions that how DNA tell us about rape

I am not getting your point of continuously pushing your post as humour and mine as damn serious. Why?

Mine was continuation of your troll post and it was an equal troll.

Once you come up with science to back up your argument, which by the way was scientifically wrong as well, then things went wrong.

Leave it and chill.

And this referencing of "mata" (mother) can be a joke only to you and may be @LionChamar. :tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom