What's new

BGB & BSF together celebrate Bangladesh Independence Day

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Left ones are Bangladeshis and the right ones are Indians.

হিলি সীমান্তে বিজিবি-বিএসএফের মিষ্টি বিনিময়

প্রতিনিধি, বিরামপুর, দিনাজপুর
২৬ মার্চ ২০১৯, ১২:৩৯
আপডেট: ২৬ মার্চ ২০১৯, ১২:৪৩

b3f9d4fc42293b73236a7dc6d4b200df-5c99ca078c37b.jpg

দিনাজপুরের হিলি সীমান্তে আজ মহান স্বাধীনতা ও বিজয় দিবস উপলক্ষে বিজিবি ও বিএসএফ একে অপরকে মিষ্টি উপহার দিয়ে শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় করে। ছবি: এএসএম আলমগীরমহান স্বাধীনতা ও জাতীয় দিবস উপলক্ষে দিনাজপুরের হিলি সীমান্তে ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীকে (বিএসএফ) মিষ্টি উপহার দিয়ে শুভেচ্ছা জানিয়েছে বর্ডার গার্ড বাংলাদেশ (বিজিবি)। এ সময় বিএসএফের পক্ষ থেকেও বিজিবিকে শুভেচ্ছা জানানো হয়।

আজ মঙ্গলবার সকাল ৯টার দিকে হিলি সীমান্তের চেকপোস্ট গেটের শূন্যরেখায় বিজিবি ও বিএসএফের মাঝে এই শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় অনুষ্ঠিত হয়। ভারতের হিলি বিএসএফের ক্যাম্প কমান্ডার এএল টির্কি এবং বিজিবির হিলি আইসিপি ক্যাম্প কমান্ডার চাঁন মিয়া শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় করেন।

বিজিবি হিলি আইসিপি ক্যাম্প কমান্ডার চাঁন মিয়া বলেন, ‘আজ আমাদের মহান স্বাধীনতা ও জাতীয় দিবস। এ উপলক্ষে বিজিবির পক্ষ থেকে বিএসএফকে ৯ প্যাকেট মিষ্টি উপহার দিয়ে স্বাধীনতা দিবসের শুভেচ্ছা জানানো হয়েছে। এ সময় তারাও আমাদের শুভেচ্ছা জানিয়েছে। সীমান্তে সৌহার্দ্য, সম্প্রতি ও ভ্রাতৃত্ববোধ বজায় রাখতে দুই দেশের বিভিন্ন জাতীয় ও ধর্মীয় উৎসবগুলোতে আমরা একে অপরকে মিষ্টি ও বিভিন্ন ধরনের সামগ্রী উপহার দিয়ে শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় করে থাকি।’

https://www.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/article/1585335/হিলি-সীমান্তে-বিজিবি-বিএসএফের-মিষ্টি-বিনিময়

BGB-BSF sweet exchange at the Hili border

On the occasion of the Great Freedom and Victory Day at Dinajpur's Hili Border, BGB and BSF exchange greetings with sweet gifts to each other. Photo: ASM Alamgirmahan On the occasion of Independence and National Day, Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) has greeted the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) with a sweet gift at the Hili border of Dinajpur. At this time, the BSF also greeted the BGB.

This greeting was held between BGB and BSF at the zero-point checkpoint gate of the Hili border on Tuesday morning. Chilly Mia, the camp commander of the Hili BSF, and the BGB, Hili ISP Camp Commander Chan Mia exchange greetings.

BGB Hili ICP Camp Commander Chand Mia said, "Today is our great independence and national day. On this occasion, the BGB gave 9 packets of sweet to the BSF and greetings on the Independence Day greetings. They also greeted us at this time. In the national and religious festivals of the two countries, we greet each other with sweet and different types of materials, to maintain peace, tolerance and brotherhood at the border.

Left ones are Bangladeshis and the right ones are Indians.

হিলি সীমান্তে বিজিবি-বিএসএফের মিষ্টি বিনিময়

প্রতিনিধি, বিরামপুর, দিনাজপুর
২৬ মার্চ ২০১৯, ১২:৩৯
আপডেট: ২৬ মার্চ ২০১৯, ১২:৪৩

b3f9d4fc42293b73236a7dc6d4b200df-5c99ca078c37b.jpg

দিনাজপুরের হিলি সীমান্তে আজ মহান স্বাধীনতা ও বিজয় দিবস উপলক্ষে বিজিবি ও বিএসএফ একে অপরকে মিষ্টি উপহার দিয়ে শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় করে। ছবি: এএসএম আলমগীরমহান স্বাধীনতা ও জাতীয় দিবস উপলক্ষে দিনাজপুরের হিলি সীমান্তে ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীকে (বিএসএফ) মিষ্টি উপহার দিয়ে শুভেচ্ছা জানিয়েছে বর্ডার গার্ড বাংলাদেশ (বিজিবি)। এ সময় বিএসএফের পক্ষ থেকেও বিজিবিকে শুভেচ্ছা জানানো হয়।

আজ মঙ্গলবার সকাল ৯টার দিকে হিলি সীমান্তের চেকপোস্ট গেটের শূন্যরেখায় বিজিবি ও বিএসএফের মাঝে এই শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় অনুষ্ঠিত হয়। ভারতের হিলি বিএসএফের ক্যাম্প কমান্ডার এএল টির্কি এবং বিজিবির হিলি আইসিপি ক্যাম্প কমান্ডার চাঁন মিয়া শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় করেন।

বিজিবি হিলি আইসিপি ক্যাম্প কমান্ডার চাঁন মিয়া বলেন, ‘আজ আমাদের মহান স্বাধীনতা ও জাতীয় দিবস। এ উপলক্ষে বিজিবির পক্ষ থেকে বিএসএফকে ৯ প্যাকেট মিষ্টি উপহার দিয়ে স্বাধীনতা দিবসের শুভেচ্ছা জানানো হয়েছে। এ সময় তারাও আমাদের শুভেচ্ছা জানিয়েছে। সীমান্তে সৌহার্দ্য, সম্প্রতি ও ভ্রাতৃত্ববোধ বজায় রাখতে দুই দেশের বিভিন্ন জাতীয় ও ধর্মীয় উৎসবগুলোতে আমরা একে অপরকে মিষ্টি ও বিভিন্ন ধরনের সামগ্রী উপহার দিয়ে শুভেচ্ছা বিনিময় করে থাকি।’

https://www.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/article/1585335/হিলি-সীমান্তে-বিজিবি-বিএসএফের-মিষ্টি-বিনিময়

BGB-BSF sweet exchange at the Hili border

On the occasion of the Great Freedom and Victory Day at Dinajpur's Hili Border, BGB and BSF exchange greetings with sweet gifts to each other. Photo: ASM Alamgirmahan On the occasion of Independence and National Day, Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) has greeted the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) with a sweet gift at the Hili border of Dinajpur. At this time, the BSF also greeted the BGB.

This greeting was held between BGB and BSF at the zero-point checkpoint gate of the Hili border on Tuesday morning. Chilly Mia, the camp commander of the Hili BSF, and the BGB, Hili ISP Camp Commander Chan Mia exchange greetings.

BGB Hili ICP Camp Commander Chand Mia said, "Today is our great independence and national day. On this occasion, the BGB gave 9 packets of sweet to the BSF and greetings on the Independence Day greetings. They also greeted us at this time. In the national and religious festivals of the two countries, we greet each other with sweet and different types of materials, to maintain peace, tolerance and brotherhood at the border.
Truly real brothers, same race, same color same habit of backstabbing.

Salaam

Truly real brothers, same race, same color same habit of backstabbing.

Ah yes, these untermensch cannot compare with Pakistani Übermensch - for what makes us superior is our master race that is whiter (I wonder how it works with us an those lighter than us) and thus better than these blackies.

/Sarcasm

Apparently, I need to clarify that the absurd stuff I said since it's not absurd enough to convey sarcasm. Poe's law and all.

---

e2bbb41a33a5591970cddab846125c7b--islamic-calligraphy-the-prophet.jpg

Last edited:
This is a apparent logical consistency of moral hypocrisy stems from different evaluations of a weak argument aganist pakistan in 1971 , rather than dishonesty with Country which come in name of Allah per se of slippery slope arguments of Bangla secular country, indian inferences of hypocrisy perceived similarity of actions to previous standards of BD

Salaam

Ah yes, these untermensch cannot compare with Pakistani Übermensch - for what makes us superior is our master race that is whiter (I wonder how it works with us an those lighter than us) and thus better than these blackies.

You lot are genetically inferior and less intelligent, illiterate bunch, radical, extremist and woman are of no use apart from child producing machine.

You lot are genetically inferior and less intelligent, illiterate bunch, radical, extremist and woman are of no use apart from child producing machine.
Now look in the mirror and say that again.

Salaam

Found this on youtube

Salaam

What's wrong with being blackies? Bangladeshi skin is protected from harmful UV rays.

Salaam

Found this on youtube

Of course, the Bangladeshi people are superior given the reasons in the video, and obviously that is how the theory of evolution works. Congrats for being ubermensch.

watch-out-we-got-an-bermensch-over-here.jpg

What's wrong with being blackies? Bangladeshi skin is protected from harmful UV rays.

401.jpg

I thought my use of Nazi terminology would make it clear that I was being sarcastic. The post I quoted had mentioned colour and race - so i just tried to use sarcasm to make a point.

Apparently, what I said wasn't absurd enough to make my intention clear. My apologies.

Last edited:
Salaam

Of course, the Bangladeshi people are superior given the reasons in the video, and obviously that is how the theory of evolution works. Congrats for being ubermensch.

watch-out-we-got-an-bermensch-over-here.jpg

401.jpg

I thought my use of Nazi terminology would make it clear that I was being sarcastic. The post I quoted had mentioned colour and race - so i just tried to use sarcasm to make a point.

Apparently, what I said wasn't absurd enough to make my intention clear. My apologies.

Bangladeshis are of various colors. You can not generalize Bangladeshis easily.
There are people lighter than you, there are people darker than you. There are people who look like Arabs (Sylhetis mainly) and there are people who look South Indians.

The common things about Bangladeshis are they speak Bengali language and men wear Lungi as casual dress. Eat rice as staple food and culturally divided by only two groups. Bengalis and Sylhetis. Although Sylhetis are half Bengalis and Half Assamese still there is a division.

Overall its difficult to generalize Bangladeshis based on caste or colors.

Salaam

Bangladeshis are of various colors. You can not generalize Bangladeshis easily.
There are people lighter than you, there are people darker than you. There are people who look like Arabs (Sylhetis mainly) and there are people who look South Indians.

The common things about Bangladeshis are they speak Bengali language and men wear Lungi as casual dress. Eat rice as staple food and culturally divided by only two groups. Bengalis and Sylhetis. Although Sylhetis are half Bengalis and Half Assamese still there is a division.

Overall its difficult to generalize Bangladeshis based on caste or colors.

Yes, I do realise that the Bangladeshi people are diverse as any other group in this part of the world.

I do not consider any one group inherently better than the other except for what they do.

Look at literacy rate of your country and how many times you lot blew yourself up, figure it out first!

You can't even comprehend a simple fact that we were at war and suicide bombings were a part of it? Bangladesh literacy rate is at 90%? You lot are hired here for street and toilet cleaning. I have never seen an educated Bangali in my life and I have lived my whole life in Saudi.

Back
Top Bottom