What's new

BSF sumggles marijuana and phensidyl into Bangladesh

The website reporting this is a Jamati website from Dhaka, Bangladesh; just click on the link and check at the bottom.

And the link for this specific article was not provided.

Last edited:
The website reporting this is a Jamati website from Dhaka, Bangladesh; just click on the link and check at the bottom.

And the link for this specific article was not provided.

First of all its unfortunately not Jamati website.

What does a newspaper being jamati or not have to do with its report and content?

What does a newspaper being jamati or not have to do with its report and content?

If the owner of that new agency followed ideology of jamat that spreading terrorism in both India and Bangladesh then??

I think around 4 percent in BD follow Jamat??

indian matals r stupid.

Screenshot-2014-03-06-14.16.59.png

You see that part of the Map in Karnataka which is dark red....that is because of me. Now if you're gonna give me lectures on why I should give up Smirnoff...screw you....

We are trying to do you a favor by giving you cheap pot. If you are a misanthrope then that really is your fault, not ours :devil:

No, we don't confuse ours with your jamati mullah kind.

But u just did in this thread. Is it hard for u to accept the fact that we r NOT like your pagan kind, always plotting, planning and fabricating news for ulterior motives? Are you ashamed of your kind and their devious traits?

But u just did in this thread. Is it hard for u to accept the fact that we r not like your pagan kind, always plotting, planning and fabricating news for ulterior motives?

We know you are not 'our' kind- you are more the moron kind....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom