What's new

Pak Prime Minister’s greetings on Independence day of Bangladesh

When the Palestinians and Arabs start referring to india as their enemy, then we'll think about doing the same with regards to Israel. Till then, us Pakistanis have no reason to hate or make an enemy out of Israel especially since they have NEVER EVER killed or harmed any Pakistanis. Islam is not a one-way street. It needs to be reciprocated by all those involved. If the Arabs and Palestinians don't, then we don't have to either. The ONLY brothers and sisters Pakistan has is China and Turkey. Their actions have proved that. Everybody else means nothing to us just as we mean nothing to them.

Islam isn't a two way street.

Really think about what you stated in your last post.

I'm done here.

Islam isn't a two way street.

Really think about what you stated in your last post.

I'm done here.

To be honest, it doesn't matter. My priority is the Pakistani race and nation. I couldn't give a toss about those who don't give a damn about my people. The Israelis are more than welcome to wipe out the Palestinians and Arabs for all I care. They all mean nothing to me.

To be honest, it doesn't matter. My priority is the Pakistani race and nation. I couldn't give a toss about those who don't give a damn about my people. The Israelis are more than welcome to wipe out the Palestinians and Arabs for all I care. They all mean nothing to me.

Good luck.

BD is too insignificant in broad geopolitical game than Pakistan...You can allign with any one you wish...No one is stopping you..
I guess the obvious Indian machinations to keep Bangladesh in its fold speak to Bangladesh’s insignificance.

Regionally at least, Bangladesh is a player.

New Delhi would pee it’s pants if there was any appreciable reconciliation between Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Not sure about global significance...but in terms of regional significance it would be a nightmare for India if BD/Pak aligned. India already has the nightmare of dealing with two fronts(namely Pak and China)...if BD also went against India(due to any sort of conflict) and beefed up its military...India would be forced to split its military and logistics in all directions.

Just having a strong military and that kind of an alignment would raise BD's importance as a regional player significantly...and almost like an inversely proportional relationship...this would negatively impact India's ambitions as a regional(and/or global) power.

I guess the obvious Indian machinations to keep Bangladesh in its fold speak to Bangladesh’s insignificance.

Regionally at least, Bangladesh is a player.

New Delhi would pee it’s pants if there was any appreciable reconciliation between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Let us regroup in PDF when BD will India to pee in its pants...Now can you guys sort our own mess with Pakistan rather than cribbing about 1971 in every alternate thread against Pakistan in PDF..

Not sure about global significance...but in terms of regional significance it would be a nightmare for India if BD/Pak aligned. India already has the nightmare of dealing with two fronts(namely Pak and China)...if BD also went against India(due to any sort of conflict) and beefed up its military...India would be forced to split its military and logistics in all directions.

Just having a strong military and that kind of an alignment would raise BD's importance as a regional player significantly...and almost like an inversely proportional relationship...this would negatively impact India's ambitions as a regional(and/or global) power.

There are lot of ifs and butts in your wishlist...I can fully understand the frustration of Muslim world to put us down...But again...let us see when it really happens on any given day in future...

There are lot of ifs and butts in your wishlist...I can fully understand the frustration of Muslim world to put us down...But again...let us see when it really happens on any given day in future...
Not really my wishlist...nor am I frustrated about anything. I mainly look at it like a game of chess...as in objectively...
...taking into account things like economy, military capability, geography, alliances, etc. It's called war gaming...no point in discussing it any further since u r getting emotional.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom