What's new

Indian aggression in Bangladesh, assaulted teenage girl

Thats trait of pakistanis, isnt pak rank first in animal sex search on google. :lol:
And when did DNA start telling you of rape? Illiterate?
First of all you don't need to be sleepless because i said it as a joke. I knew some insecure jingoistic will take it on their hearts so purpose was served :D

secondly this myths of Google trend has been debunked many times. Only guys with empty mind believe in such craps. Most of you don't even know what is Google trend and how it work. I can twist words and can bring Indian at top in many categories if you want it lol There are only 10 % people in Pakistan who has access to internet even in 2012 and we are number 1 in **** search. Guess what people like you have memorized dozen **** websites address and they click on web browsers and post website links directly on address bar without feeling the need to type sex in Google search engine. Those people who don't know any **** sites or never know what is animal sex and are curious about it will use Google search option.Its always better to use our mind before making such stupid statement

Thirdly I will ask you to read this. Many methods use for rape investigations including detecting the presence of semen found in vagina or backside lol and then getting DNA sample from the semen. Goats cannot give you their consent for sex so any sexual act with them will be considered balatkaar :D

This might explain who is illiterate

DNA tests can offer clinching proof in all rape cases, say legal experts - The Times of India

Rape investigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not DNA use rape kit for that! Why checking the DNA did the goats get pregnant? :unsure:
you took it serious? kohee hall nhi.. :rofl: Read my previous post

First of all you don't need to be sleepless because i said it as a joke. I knew some insecure jingoistic will take it on their hearts so purpose was served :D

secondly this myths of Google trend has been debunked many times. Only guys with empty mind believe in such craps. Most of you don't even know what is Google trend and how it work. I can twist words and can bring Indian at top in many categories if you want it lol There are only 10 % people in Pakistan who has access to internet even in 2012 and we are number 1 in **** search. Guess what people like you have memorized dozen **** websites address and they click on web browsers and post website links directly on address bar without feeling the need to type sex in Google search engine. Those people who don't know any **** sites or never know what is animal sex and are curious about it will use Google search option.Its always better to use our mind before making such stupid statement

:lol: :lol:

failed excuse. Pakistanis googled it because they dont remember the links!!! :haha:

Thirdly I will ask you to read this. Many methods use for rape investigations including detecting the presence of semen found in vagina or backside lol and then getting DNA sample from the semen. Goats cannot give you their consent for sex so any sexual act with them will be considered balatkaar :D

This might explain who is illiterate

DNA tests can offer clinching proof in all rape cases, say legal experts - The Times of India

Rape investigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_investigation#DNA_profiling

That actually explained and vindicate my point about your comprehension skills.

Lets see what you have said--

Check DNA of these goats kidar rape na kia hoo bakryoon ka BSF waloon ne

You asked to check the DNA of goats to confirm if they are raped!!!! :lol:

Go get some real education.

:lol:

failed excuse. Pakistanis googled it because they dont remember the links!!! :haha:

Its not excuse you dickhead :D How can you be at top when only 10 percent of your population has internet access? We are also number 1 in searching Hollywood movies? do you believe in it considering how many of us understand English? when you actually use Google search option? Do you visit you tube every time through Google search. Google search option is for beginners to find something. Expert like you don't need it :)

You asked to check the DNA of goats to confirm if they are raped!!!! :lol:

Go get some real education.
you should stop embarrassing yourself. If you rape goat then your semen will be prsent in goat and from there you can get DNA sample to prove that it was you who inserted your thing in there :lol: and let see what you have said : when did DNA start telling you of rape?

Its not excuse you dickhead :D How can you be at top when only 10 percent of your population has internet access? We are also number 1 in searching Hollywood movies? do you believe in it considering how many of us understand English? when you actually use Google search option? Do you visit you tube every time through Google search. Google search option is for beginners to find something. Expert like you don't need it :)

Stupidity ignored.....lets move on your dumbest of argument. :lol:

you should stop embarrassing yourself. If you rape goat then your semen will be prsent in goat and from there you can get DNA sample to prove that it was you who inserted your thing in there :lol: and let see what you have said : when did DNA start telling you of rape?

Are you an idiot with no brains?

You said -- "Check DNA of these goats kidar rape na kia hoo bakryoon ka BSF waloon ne"

That means you asked to check the DNA of goats not the DNA of semen of rapist. Ever learned English, fool.

Now prove how can DNA of goat can prove whether she is raped or not.

Now come with argument or get lost with your embarrassing brain farts.

Stupidity ignored.....lets move on your dumbest of argument. :lol:

Are you an idiot with no brains?

You said -- "Check DNA of these goats kidar rape na kia hoo bakryoon ka BSF waloon ne"

That means you asked to check the DNA of goats not the DNA of semen of rapist. Ever learned English, fool.

Now prove how can DNA of goat can prove whether she is raped or not.

Now come with argument or get lost with your embarrassing brain farts.

All this blah blah even after i have explained what i meant and first post was not even in serious tone

you are born as idiots who dont deseve a reply..go kidnap a goat of poor villager like those of your BSF to let your frustration out :D

All this blah blah even after i have explained what i meant and first post was not even in serious tone

you are born as idiots who dont deseve a reply..go kidnap a goat of poor villager like those of your BSF to let your frustration out :D

Sore loser, I wonder have you ever made a logical argument ever. :lol:

To add to you embarrassment - DNA, no matter of whom, is not required to prove rape, its required to prove the rapist.

You are a big fail when you asked to check the DNA of goat to find if she is raped. Now better die or google the favourite pass time of your likes - animal sex and please remember the link this time. :omghaha:

Sore loser, I wonder have you ever made a logical argument ever. :lol:

To add to you embarrassment - DNA, no matter of whom, is not required to prove rape, its required to prove the rapist.

You are a big fail when you asked to check the DNA of goat to find if she is raped. Now better die or google the favourite pass time of your likes - animal sex and please remember the link this time. :omghaha:

Blah blah blah blah :D ..I dont know why your back is burning with such heat and behaving like A--hole when i have said it that first post was not in serious tone or even a serious comment to debate on it. I gave explanation later one because you were asking for relevance of DNA with rape crimes and mere nunne munney bete have a look at this who is no 1 in searching Hollywood movies and i guess only thick brain like yourself will take it serious

Google Trends

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for sex | Page 3

Blah blah blah blah :D ..I dont know why your back is burning with such heat and behaving like A--hole when i have said it that first post was not in serious tone or even a serious comment to debate on it. I gave explanation later one because you were asking for relevance of DNA with rape crimes and mere nunne munney bete have a look at this who is no 1 in searching Hollywood movies and i guess only thick brain like yourself will take it serious

Google Trends

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for sex | Page 3

Dude...you take a cheap shot in 2 lines, I took the same in 2 lines. You come up with pseudo intellectual post with blah blah and more stupidity, dont know why you feel the need to back up your rant with science. And now cribbing.

Just check your response to my 2 line. A fcking long post. Seriously?

Dude...you take a cheap shot in 2 lines, I took the same in 2 lines. You come up with pseudo intellectual post with blah blah and more stupidity, dont know why you feel the need to back up your rant with science. And now cribbing.

Just check your response to my 2 line. A fcking long post. Seriously?
How have you managed to annoy @Raja.Pakistani , he is one of the most level headed and neutral members. Calm down a bit, he's only joking.

which famous US study ? :rofl:

Mata takh ko nhi shora goat kia cheez ha..
I've seen some of your posts and you come of as a good member. Calm down bro, don't take it to seriously.:P

How have you managed to annoy @Raja.Pakistani , he is one of the most level headed and neutral members. Calm down a bit, he's only joking.

I did the same...though someone calling my armed forces as rapist is not a joke.

You will get 1 "thank" for this post of yours.

Thanks and sorry if i hurt you shreef guys in attempt of bashing him :D I think if he stay quiet and take joke as a joke then i would never bother teasing him more ..see i even thanked chake de india in light tone but then this India_Pak come up with stupid Google trends and make it serious

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom