What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

India economy collapsed in 1992 due to incompetence of Indians.

Now stop picking arbitrary dates and focus on why India is at 1600 dollars GDP/capita after 67 years of independence and BD is at 1200 with only 43 years of independence.

It is because Indians are economically incompetent that you will not amount to much in geopolitics.

At the time of your supposed Independence, Bangladesh's per capita GDP was $105 and India's was $111.

Today Indian GDP per capita is above $1500..whereas Bangladesh barely makes it to $800.

So who is incompetent here??!!

At the time of your supposed Independence, Bangladesh's per capita GDP was $105 and India's was $111.

as others are out of date.Today Indian GDP per capita is above $1500..whereas Bangladesh barely makes it to $800.

So who is incompetent here??!!

First get BD's current GDP/capita which is 1200 dollars right and we can talk further.

Go to the BD government website for the most accurate data as other sites are not up to date.

First get BD's current GDP/capita which is 1200 dollars right and we can talk further.

Go to the BD government website for the most accurate data as other sites are not up to date.

All govts give/manufacture figures, that show them in good light.

Rather you refer to neutral figures of IMF or UN, even if the data is an year old, it does not make any difference to the big picture we are discussing here.

All govts give/manufacture figures, that show them in good light.

Rather you refer to neutral figures of IMF or UN, even if the data is an year old, it does not make any difference to the big picture we are discussing here.

Don't be a fool.

Only national governments have any chance of making accurate estimations of a countries GDP.

Unless, there is blatantly inaccurate data given, agencies like UN and IMF use government figures.

Don't be a fool.

Only national governments have any chance of making accurate estimations of a countries GDP.

Unless, there is blatantly inaccurate data given, agencies like UN and IMF use government figures.

Then use UN or IMF data for both India and Bangladesh as they have no bias in the matter and you are using a single source for both the figures.

It is not like bangladesh GPD per capita was $ 800-900 in 2013(as reported by IMF, UN) and suddenly became $1200 in 2014(acc to your govt)

Then use UN or IMF data for both India and Bangladesh as they have no bias in the matter and you are using a single source for both the figures.

It is not like bangladesh GPD per capita was $ 800-900 in 2013(as reported by IMF, UN) and suddenly became $1200 in 2014(acc to your govt)

I really give up with you.

Unless you are saying that UN and IMF know the true size of BD economy better than BD government itself, and that BD is lying about the real size of the economy.

Have you any idea what the impact on BD's ability to borrow money would be if it was thought to be lying about the size of its economy?

Man, at least the other Indians accepted the latest BD government figures unlike you.

I really give up with you.

Unless you are saying that UN and IMF know the true size of BD economy better than BD government itself, and that BD is lying about the real size of the economy.

Have you any idea what the impact on BD's ability to borrow money would be if it was thought to be lying about the size of its economy?

Man, at least the other Indians accepted the latest BD government figures unlike you.

I am saying I just don't trust Bangladesh govt's claims about its own progress ...just like I won't trust Indian govt's claims about itself.

I would rather wait for UN, IMF or any neutral organisation to verify these figures..It is not like these organisation have anything against Bangladesh and are deliberately showing Bangladesh in bad light ...or do they??

But the main point here is ..at time of you independence..your per capita was almost as much as Indian per capita( infact it was much higher than India's a few years before that). But today your per capita almost half of India's. So who is incompetent here?

Funny seeing all these Indians butt-hurt.:lol:

They are reduced to trolling while I am sticking with facts.

If PDF is any indication of the quality of Indians that run the country, then no surprise India is an economic failure.

Facts? Your comments are anything but facts. On what account can you claim the second fastest growing trillion dollar economy is a failure? Any source/data/fact to substantiate your claim?

bsf should use rubber bullets.

But they will survive and try to enter India once more ;) defeats the logic

I heard we can't fence all around Bangladesh because of rivers and other environmental concerns!

But they will survive and try to enter India once more ;) defeats the logic

I heard we can't fence all around Bangladesh because of rivers and other environmental concerns!
rubber bullet hurts... besides he was on other side, right?

rubber bullet hurts... besides he was on other side, right?

Yeah it claims he was on the other side but there is no Indian source for this we have to go on Bangladeshi media reporting

Actually another Bangladeshi paper saying he did enter India and the BSF expressed regret at the killing

See This is why I keep telling until and unless you are a strong Military equipped with around 1500 MBT and around 250 + Fighter Jets an Navy with 16 Frigates and Corvettes and around 6 Submarines this will keep happening if you get these than you can give them a reply that if they kill your one you can kill 10 in return

And who is going to get the money for Bangladesh? YOU?

Bangladeshis at least have done one thing right. Social spending.

That is why their social indicators are better than India and pakistan when it comes to a lot of the aspects of Human development Index.

Ripon was a cattle trader he and others ran into BSF patrol at the Fatehphur camp in Naida district.

Back
Top Bottom