What's new

6 Bangladeshi injured by Mayanmar navy fire at Bangladeshi boat

East side of St Martin island's Chera dwip means very close to MM territory. Its possible they willingly or unwillingly entered into MM territory, thats not known yet. Unprovoked firing should be protested. BD navy and Coast guard should permanently deploy ships there to monitor MM navy, pirates, yaba smugglers, human traffickers, Rohingya infiltration etc.

m9FMz.jpg

two navy ship is in position at the last sea border of mayanmar.
15698080_1454611584579819_5253875188053972633_n.jpg

If it was in Naf river, I would support your claim, the frontier in the river is very ambiguous. Burmese and Bangladeshi fishermen catch fishes very adjacent to each other. But, Saint Martin is a sensitive area. Myanmar previously had an eye on that Island and If the news of this attack just beside Chhera dip of Saint Martin is true, The Bangladesh Navy will have to respond (most probably by sending ships without shooting) to assert our power on that territory.

Guessed the course of action right. Myanmar Navy shot at fishermen and fled . BN sent navy to the place but The Cowards are long gone.

Idiot. 20 million of your brethen in India and another uncounted millions in Myanmar and else where in the world. Cockroaches.

You know DGFI planned greater Bangladesh and demographic war which is at the end phrase and all you Indians can whine on Internet. :lol::lol::lol:

Myanmar is drifting away from China, and China is always close with BD. I appreciate the immediate response of BD navy into this accident, it shows BD is no pushover. Next time monkey navy will behave themself. I think the current sales of subs to BD is a way Chinese shows its unhappy about the Myanmar government keep seige its domestic minority groups in the north( which stir up turbulence along Chinese Myanmar border. they motherfucker even dropped shield and bombs in China), and their newly elected government seem like to kiss western ***. For the long term, China is with BD, will drift away from Myanmar. PM Sheik Hasina is also welcomed in China, as she act very humble and politely. I like the way she present herself, polite and sincere.

Good work repelling illegal cockroaches.
:o::tdown:

I don't like Burmese, kick their *** hard as you can. I'm all for BD. I think China shall stop selling Myanmar heavy weapon! I never trust them. China will at least keep neutral if BD and Mymanmar has conflict.

BD shall give those provocative Burmese a bloody nose.

and supply weapons to both sides and make profit - way to go China.. learning from US,

and supply weapons to both sides and make profit - way to go China.. learning from US,
NO! Hell NO! I don't like the idea. China shall ask both side to talk if there is conflict occur. War is the last way it shall resort to.

NO! Hell NO! I don't like the idea. China shall ask both side to talk if there is conflict occur. War is the last way it shall resort to.

china is the most important supplier of weapons to Myanmar, so is BD. guess where are they using those toys? on each other. I ll say it again:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom