What's new

Myanmar Navy opens fire to a bangladeshi fishing boat who came into Myanmar's water.

Just hop on a Space X rocket & leave the Earth.
Shove that Space X rocket up where the sun doesn't shine & light it up. :-)

Do you consider the possibility that you guys are A$#holes, not the other guys from different countries?
We would consider it, if we were a bunch of killing, raping, genocidal, uncivilized barbarian thugs like a certain country whose name I won't mention but it rhymes with Byanmar.:tup:

Freedom of speech
If I take the opportunity of freedom of speech, I will be banned for another few weeks like past days. So you guys ( Pakistani trolls) can keep scoring in an empty field, I am not playing.

If I take the opportunity of freedom of speech, I will be banned for another few weeks like past days. So you guys ( Pakistani trolls) can keep scoring in an empty field, I am not playing.
Nice

It is not true that BD was not bothered at all about military but wanted to grow the economy first in order to have the money to spend on military.

Lots of modern hardware has and will be coming into BD in the near future.

Savages next door will be dealt with in time.
What do you mean savages?
The statement of Bangladesh Chittagong East Zone Staff Officer (Operations) Lieutenant Commander (BN) M Saiful Islam clearly points out that they told the vessel not to fish in Myanmar waters and started shooting after the vessel did not comply.

Myanmar is within its moral and legal rights to shoot.

The statement of Myanmar points out that they told the vessel not to fish in Myanmar waters and started shooting after the vessel did not comply. Myanmar is within its moral and legal rights to shoot.

Rohingya issue?

Will Bangladesh be able to seek help from India. Can Indian Coast Guard protect BD fishing vessels from Myanmar?

I don't think any such help will be sought - given that we have a better armed fleet from both the Navy and the Coast Guard ready to defend our own - as compared to Myanmarese Navy.

If push comes to shove, the Navy will deploy armed Naval vessels on the Sea periphery but I don't see this coming to that situation. But the savages will be given a strong warning nonetheless for this adventurism.

Shove that Space X rocket up where the sun doesn't shine & light it up. :-)

We would consider it, if we were a bunch of killing, raping, genocidal, uncivilized barbarian thugs like a certain country whose name I won't mention but it rhymes with Byanmar.:tup:

Another classic! You should be a poet brother! :lol:

The statement of Bangladesh Chittagong East Zone Staff Officer (Operations) Lieutenant Commander (BN) M Saiful Islam clearly points out that they told the vessel not to fish in Myanmar waters and started shooting after the vessel did not comply.

Myanmar is within its moral and legal rights to shoot.

Well your Macchli chaur fishermen cross our sea territory limits ALL the time to steal our fish, and we don't shoot at them.

Like the nice hosts we are - we arrest, house and feed them for a week and then even return their ramshackle trawlers after Indian govt. requests it, sometimes they don't even pay a fine (no use punishing the sad slobs).

By the way we are allowed to keep the trawlers according to the UNCLOS rules, but we don't.

Going by your logic - we should 'shoot to kill' your fishermen as well then? What would that achieve?

Understand what is called savagery - and what is not, you and your BSF have a long way to go to learn these lessons.

Our conscience is clear - we don't know if you have one even...

Clearly human beings to you are just target practice to take potshots at, until you yourself become the hunted....such immaturity and such idiocy......

Do you consider the possibility that you guys are A$#holes, not the other guys from different countries?

You come in here saying nice statement at end of your post in good faith, and opening line (with like support) by them is calling you savages.

It says more than enough by itself....as to who the real savages are.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom