What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

state govt can do it, I think.

Yeah it is banned in many states so not sure if Bengal is one of them but this is illegal trade which does not benefit the meat industry or the country because we can not collect taxes on illegal trade.

Good to know we were right in identifying indian terrorism and thanks for admitting that.

You think that will deter your people from pole vaulting??? If it did then many more lives have been spared.

Yeah it is banned in many states so not sure if Bengal is one of them but this is illegal trade which does not benefit the meat industry or the country because we can not collect taxes on illegal trade.

It does benefit Indian farmers who get dollars for it.

It does benefit Indian farmers who get dollars for it.

That is true the cattle herders will get money for it but this has become a political issue now and with BJP in power I can not see the industry reforming or becoming more regulated.

A infosys girl was raped and murdered in Infosys campus in Bangalore i think,the labourers were illegal bangladeshis who were constructing a building in infosys campus, were drinking,when they saw this girl walking back to her home.If women were not safe in infosys campus in south india with these bangladeshis,think what happens in border areas.
Many case of robbery and dacoity are a daily routine for them in south india,these vermin are present all over India.
Exactly my point.. Why my nations should suffer.... Humanity is important, but so is sovereignty of my nation...

BSF is not a terrorist organisation but a state trained and organised force of India. I have met the guys back in 88-89 along the Sialkot border at the no mans land meeting from our side of the barrier. relaxed , friendly and funny chaps. we had a good laugh , before our hosts took us to them they requested not to take any pictures. we had a little boy with us who hails from Pakistani Kashmir and someone joked that he is from Kashmir then on BSF guy said , "oh let me take him then and show him Srinagar,"

there are no issues with BSF on the eastern front with Pakistani Rangers force. we might have incidents but they are handful and we meet up to resolve the firing issues.

so lets try to find out the reason why BSF finds it necessary to resort to deadly force against Bangladeshis?
its defending the borders and sovereignty of India just like Pakistan army was doing during the 71 uprising. that time has gone. the Bangladeshi PM has done well by hanging a jamati guy over flimsy evidence through judicial murder and denouncing Pakistan and not allowing its flag to be flown during sports but she must realize that its been more than 40 years and now her people should stop being what they do out of habit..
2 or 3 hints should have been enough but I guess these trespassers bet each other if BSF would be able to pop them when they cross or not.

I have no sympathy for smugglers whatever the nationality, Afghan, Iranian, Indian, Bangladeshis or Pakistanis its the life they choose...

please dont confuse it with innocent villagers who loose their way or cross by mistake chasing their kids or animals. the forces are trained and experienced enough to distinguish between normal people and retards.

I would have understood if this usual firing was happening along Pakistani border because we can get hostile but Bangladesh? I wonder what Makti Bahni terrorists have to say about it now.

would you support the use of rubber bullets for these dimwits?
they are living beings after all. maybe anything less than lethal will be better?
these guys will drive me mad for sure.. thank goodness I am not serving on those borders.

what do you say?

BSF has been advised to minimize use of lethal weapons and shooting has been reduced to a large extent, an year ago BSF was strictly restrained from using their weapons and some cases were also registered against BSF to please Bangladesh, the result was horrendous; with the assurance that BSF will not use their guns, these smugglers started attacking lone BSF personnel in groups with sticks, rods, and dah (a sharp heavy metal blade for cutting very hard things). Some jawans and even an officer were killed by them, many were seriously injured, and in some cases their weapons were looted. Apart from illegal immigrants and smugglers, Bangladeshi dacoits also come over and return after committing crimes. That border is really difficult to guard as there is no natural obstacles, and there is little cooperation from Bangladesh on this issue.

See This is why I keep telling until and unless you are a strong Military equipped with around 1500 MBT and around 250 + Fighter Jets an Navy with 16 Frigates and Corvettes and around 6 Submarines this will keep happening if you get these than you can give them a reply that if they kill your one you can kill 10 in return

Pakistan has all that, do they ensure safety to any Pakistani trying to cross over to India illegally in the middle of the night? I guess not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom