What's new

Bangladeshi kid beated to death by BSF

Yeah i read one piece.

you dont watch it? o_O
my son is a big fan of One piece, he's the one who draw me to watching it with him.:D its not bad as well...quite interesting but very very slow....:sick:lol
@Nihonji, you people sure make the best animes on planet earth.:cheers:

I pray to Allah (swt) for my country to detach itself from India and not termed as a partner of India. But Japan has been a trustworthy partner of BD. Btw i don't blame japan for having a cozy relation with india. Its a big enough power to set its own policy and look after its interest.

I understand and I empathize your nation's situation. If I were a Bangladeshi and to know that my people were being gunned down in the border for as minor a crime as say illegal smuggling of cattle, i would, too, be angered. As if an animal's life is greater than a human life?

That is why India should re-assess its policy of use of deadly force in border regions. It should only be used wherein the suspect is attacking security officers or poses an existential threat. The gunning down of old men who were suspected of cattle smuggling (without proper legal investigation). BSF units are agents of the law, and should apprehend suspects; they are not judges on their own right and should not be exercising the right to kill suspects when it is possible to apprehend them and proven in a court of justice that they were 'guilty'.

If India and Bangladesh can come to terms and address this border issue, implement a working system, then there will be less border-related deaths/ violence. This will lead to less cross-border conflagration. End result will be a utilitarian cooperation between India and Bangladesh. A win-win scenario for both sides.

Definitely there should be more emphasis to train BSF to use less deadly force, if possible. These mechanisms only serve in the conflagration of border relations. Period.

Well u r not suppose to kill people on international border let alone use deadly force. And majority of the killings take place inside BD border and victims r mostly (99 % of the cases) innocent BDs and in some cases cattle traders who may not have paid the BSF charals bribes to facilitate trade. U see cattle trade and illegal drug smuggling and human trafficking occurs with the very help of BSF low lives. Drug smugglers and human traffickers get away scot free though.

Btw BDs don't illegally migrate to India. Its a myth created over decades by hindutva propagandist and other political parties of India. Their main aim is to some how persecute the bengali muslims pop. of India.

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

The India gov, including the hindutva modi is yet to come up with concrete proof to any BD gov abt these allegations they make. Its simply for their domestic politics and they know that their narrative have 0 weight internationally.

lool yes people say i will be a very good political clown.:p::bunny:
But all i said are just facts/truth though.:D:P
Well, I live in Switzerland and I know that there is a huge difference between Switzerland and England
as Switzerland is much more developed than England. And the Swiss people also tend to look down
on British people because of the low wages, low levels of education and of course the bad food in England
So I know what you mean.

Of course not, I'm just one man. But overall, Japanese people do look favorably on both India and Bangladesh. Both nations are our partners in South Asia. Its not good to hear your partners fighting and it discourages business activity...

Met two Japanese today. Their English pronunciation is funny :D

Looking forward to take a course on Japanese language :cheers:

I understand and I empathize your nation's situation. If I were a Bangladeshi and to know that my people were being gunned down in the border for as minor a crime as say illegal smuggling of cattle, i would, too, be angered. As if an animal's life is greater than a human life?

That is why India should re-assess its policy of use of deadly force in border regions. It should only be used wherein the suspect is attacking security officers or poses an existential threat. The gunning down of old men who were suspected of cattle smuggling (without proper legal investigation). BSF units are agents of the law, and should apprehend suspects; they are not judges on their own right and should not be exercising the right to kill suspects when it is possible to apprehend them and proven in a court of justice that they were 'guilty'.

If India and Bangladesh can come to terms and address this border issue, implement a working system, then there will be less border-related deaths/ violence. This will lead to less cross-border conflagration. End result will be a utilitarian cooperation between India and Bangladesh. A win-win scenario for both sides.

Well said diplomat in chief.:police:
Well, you are right in your assessment, but then again all what you said, im afraid is nothing new, its not as if the Indian government doesn't know all these, they do know. But they have their own reasons for carrying out with their usual policies like they have been doing for decades now. So expect to see more Bengladeshi immigrants gunned down at the border these coming years.:agree:
The bad luck Bengladesh and other smaller south Asian countries have is that our governments in the west/U.S dont really value them that much, since we dont have much interests in these countries, so we dont get involve in the region that much, and couldnt care less what India does to them. we have bigger fish to fry in East Asia which is where the real/important deal is/where our interests lies most, since its the most dynamic region in the world today, so its paramount for us to focus our attention there, contrary to south Asia which is just too poor and backward(not much different from other poor African countries to be honest). So this makes it hard for small countries like Bengladesh to draw our attention to their plight or make our government pressure India to stop its repressive policies. Had it been China, then believe me they would have been all over our news media 24/hr a day.:lol: India sure is a lucky country(for now though, as long as they remain in our good books.:D). So the situation will remain the same for the time being.:bounce:

Well said diplomat in chief.:police:
Well, you are right in your assessment, but then again all what you said, im afraid is nothing new, its not as if the Indian government doesn't know all these, they do know. But they have their own reasons for carrying out with their usual policies like they have been doing for decades now. So expect to see more Bengladeshi immigrants gunned down at the border these coming years.:agree:
The bad luck Bengladesh and other smaller south Asian countries have is that our governments in the west/U.S dont really value them that much, since we dont have much interests in these countries, so we dont get involve in the region that much, and couldnt care less what India does to them. we have bigger fish to fry in East Asia which is where the real/important deal is/where our interests lies most, since its the most dynamic region in the world today, so its paramount for us to focus our attention there, contrary to south Asia which is just too poor and backward(not much different from other poor African countries to be honest). So this makes it hard for small countries like Bengladesh to draw our attention to their plight or make our government pressure India to stop its repressive policies. Had it been China, then believe me they would have been all over our news media 24/hr a day.:lol: India sure is a lucky country(for now though, as long as they remain in our good books.:D). So the situation will remain the same for the time being.:bounce:

What do you think about this pic. The artificial boundary drawn and many families separated.
All cant afford for a visa. But get shot illegally trespassing.

10636267_1008475839178296_5279182167537020742_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom