What's new

BSF abducts another Bangladeshi

:lol: The title was funny, BSF abducts, like alien abduction. So what do they do with their victims??

ignorant,read your hadith which recommends camel urine is good for health before declaring yourself clown.

no such hadith exists.... where have you heard that from ..... one of your hindutva workshops?

no only you people are dumb enough to worship animals..... camels are not revered in any sense by arabs
Gotcha. :D Hindutva my posterior. Hit the Hindus openly bro. Keep it civil and you won't get banned.

Gotcha. :D Hindutva my posterior. Hit the Hindus openly bro. Keep it civil and you won't get banned.

what have you got? f all... if i wanted to be directly anti-hindu there is nothing much you can do to prevent it....

you are doing blasphemy,for camel urine read sahih bukhari 8:82:794 and read ibn ishaq biography of your prophet page 677,678 .It seems you have no knowledge of your relegion and need Hindus like me lecture you on Islam.

Sahih bokhari is a collection of hadiths as narrated by Bokhari. Whilst it is considered one of the most authentic sources of hadiths all muslims do not accept it and neither do they accept everything within it entirely..... that is digressing from the the twisted point you were making.

cows are revered by some hindus such as you.... camels are not revered by musims whatsoever..... camel urine was used by beduins of the day to concoct medicines..... its a stretch of imagination to postulate that therefore muslims hold camels with any particular regard...... let alone equating it to worshipping them....

Bangladeshis should better hold their lungis instead of concerning about India bcz soon whole Bangladesh will belong to INDIAN ocean soon.

is that the best retort you have..... one dimensional hindutva education at work......

Yeah sure. What do you propose? Pakistan conducting its favorite trade by training them to cross the border as "mujahideens" instead of cattle smugglers? :D

Nahi yaar.....next gen warfare involves pigeons, fishermen, Facebook contacts and above all distributing t-shirts in India.

Bengalis need to learn from Pakistan.....shoot BSF when they try to do anything stupid. Recent clashes on the LOC are an example.......all the hue and cry from India, Pakistan responded in kind...all of a sudden...the promised Pain to Pakistan, fell silent with Indian guns.

Nahi yaar.....next gen warfare involves pigeons, fishermen, Facebook contacts and above all distributing t-shirts in India.

Bengalis need to learn from Pakistan.....shoot BSF when they try to do anything stupid. Recent clashes on the LOC are an example.......all the hue and cry from India, Pakistan responded in kind...all of a sudden...the promised Pain to Pakistan, fell silent with Indian guns.

Yaar, better a warfare between pigeons than with soldiers. At least we could sell the pigeons as meat to Africa after they end up killing each other :D

Bangladesh killing BSF ? Are you being serious Don ? :D LoC isn't worth discussing. Indians say Pakistan started firing and we silenced them and Pakistanis say Indians started firing and we silenced them. My old man (a retired General) says only a fool will believe either side :D

what have you got? f all... if i wanted to be directly anti-hindu there is nothing much you can do to prevent it....
Thanks.

To answer your question - nothing. Bare you hatred, honesty is preferred, that's all.

Thanks.

To answer your question - nothing. Bare you hatred, honesty is preferred, that's all.

I am honestly anti hindutva ideology.... Deal with it..... If it makes you feel better to think I am simply anti hindu..... I will deal with it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom