What's new

Bangladeshi kid beated to death by BSF

No what he said was its "sad", then he proceded to try and justify it by implying that its the 12 year old peasant childs fault for not knowing border protocols. As for jailing the scum or scums that did this, its unlikely, i have no faith in india or indians.
of course it was 12 year old's fault to break border rule, but he should have simply been warned for it and his parents informed via BGB. I dont think the crime is serious enough to be tried in juvenile court, but them am no lawer.

The legal age of criminal responsibility is 10 years in UK, what is it in bd?

RIP to the kid .. action must be taken on this .. few days ago BSF killed a women of Pak-ind border , why BSF is so violent ? dont they have any other way to stop someone who accidentally cross border ? Women and kids , should be first given warning and than you can simply arrest them ,but firing a shot in air .. or may be in leg if need arise , but killing is extremely pathetic ..

of course it was 12 year old's fault to break border rule, but he should have simply been warned for it and his parents informed via BDR. I dont think the crime is serious enough to be tried in juvenile court, but them am no lawer.

The legal age of criminal responsibility is 10 years in UK, what is it in bd?

I dont know the age of criminal responsibility in bd, i live in the uk. Are you equating what this 12 year old child did with a crime? He was a peasant child cuting grass in an area with only a pillar to mark the border, no fence, he most likely couldn't even read and write, and you are blameing him for not know the border protocols.

What more excuses you indians want to think up, for the BSF grown men to beat to death a small child?

Indians yet again trying to blame the victim, a child. The BSF didnt shoot him by error, these sadistic basta*ds knowingly beat a child to death. You cant spin your way out of this...

Kid beaten to death, women shot dead...by JAWANS*. You never cease to make your mommas proud jawano! Keep the hell up!
* = ghaaskhor chutiyas

watching this one question raise in my mind. is India gaining something from this kind of incident? the answer is no rather they r losing something and that is a friendly bd. after became bd from Pakistan many of well wisher of India remain in bd and many young generation follow them. but this kind of incident slowly but surely killing their mindset toward India making them their enemy little by little. it would be a great lose to India because an unfriendly bd will possess much more threat to India rather a friendly bd. it will not take much time to make be as an anti India if this kind of incident continue. in fact India friendly sentiment will vanish forever. so think before u act.

Playing victim wont work here. Bangladeshis have to realize this fact.

This is pure racism of Hindutva. All Hindus support this killing.

These border incidents have increased much after that swine Modi came to power.

Ba$tard BSF forces will keep on killing if BD people dont do something.

Have to understand their mindset. Those Hindus dont consider these poor border people any human being.

RIP...Had it been Pakistan ...Without delaying a second they(India) would say Terrorists Kills another soul...!

Playing victim wont work here. Bangladeshis have to realize this fact.

This is pure racism of Hindutva. All Hindus support this killing.

These border incidents have increased much after that swine Modi came to power.

Ba$tard BSF forces will keep on killing if BD people dont do something.

Have to understand their mindset. Those Hindus dont consider these poor border people any human being.
hey .. I dont support killing.. and many hindus here dont.. o_O

hey .. I dont support killing.. and many hindus here dont.. o_O

*Majority Hindus of Modi supporters

Excludes seculars and free thinkers. You must be a different breed of West.

watching this one question raise in my mind. is India gaining something from this kind of incident? the answer is no rather they r losing something and that is a friendly bd. after became bd from Pakistan many of well wisher of India remain in bd and many young generation follow them. but this kind of incident slowly but surely killing their mindset toward India making them their enemy little by little. it would be a great lose to India because an unfriendly bd will possess much more threat to India rather a friendly bd. it will not take much time to make be as an anti India if this kind of incident continue. in fact India friendly sentiment will vanish forever. so think before u act.
I agree 100 percent. BD is the only friendly country in the region. And we dont know how to keep friends.

beating a child to death...I thought BSF were "honourable" men. Lets put our differences aside and talk seriously, How on earth does it warrant him being beaten to death? Hes a 12 year old kid. Only Sadistic people do this. Whats the Indian armies response to this atrocity?

beating a child to death...I thought BSF were "honourable" men. Lets put our differences aside and talk seriously, How on earth does it warrant him being beaten to death? Hes a 12 year old kid. Only Sadistic people do this. Whats the Indian armies response to this atrocity?
they are a bunch illeterate mofos who think they are better than army ... and are some hot shot rambo....
if you see them.. dont run.. just pay up. :mad:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom