What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

1. The PCB wanted Bangladesh to come to prove that Pakistan was safe.

Let's be honest, Bangladesh's cricket team is not on the same level as truly powerful cricketing sides such as Australia, South Africa, England etc and Bangladesh as a country is seen as insignificant and 3rd world. Just because Bangladesh visited Pakistan it would mean nothing to the wealthy industrialised white nations and even the brown nations e.g. Sri Lanka (whose team suffered the original attack).

2. If Bangladesh visited and terrorists attacked them, that would be even worse than the trolling the BCB is doing now.

No one would want to visit Pakistan, even the minor sides (e.g. England army team) and others that visit it now, and Pakistan's image would be shattered.

3. On a cricketing level, the Bangladeshi team is weak and not a real challenge. The Pakistani team would win and not many people would be excited to see such a predictable match.

This is all an unfortunate by-product of the terrorism that Pakistan is suffering from. This is all of the hands of simple cricket people and officials and it is up to the guardians of Pakistan, the state and military to protect the nation. The PCB cannot be blamed for terrorism and its side-effects.

What else can I say?

(Apart from the fact that I don't like cricket and prefer soccer :lol:)

Pakistani and Indian Hockey Federations have signed an agreement of reciprocal hockey series, to be played for five years from 2013

Still you have audacity to boast about your performance? :disagree:

Yes. Our competitors were scotland, Kenya was superior to us! Now 12 years later, where are they? zimbabwe is also gone. We can defeat west indies and new zealand in 45% of matches. That speaks volume of our improvement. When did india started to play?

Yes. Our competitors were scotland, Kenya was superior to us! Now 12 years later, where are they? zimbabwe is also gone. We can defeat west indies and new zealand in 45% of matches. That speaks volume of our improvement. When did india started to play?

When we started to play is not a question, as whole team gets reshuffled after 5 years. What matters is the quality of training.

Eorl ⚔;3752420 said:
How much time do you study your subject in a day, kobi? Seeing you it seems to be a doctor is very easy, lol.

I never study without exams. Some students study all year and still gets 65% marks and some students never study but still gets 62% marks.

BCB should not have made the promise in the first place. They R at faults here . Add to that BD's current political scenario & PAK security situation ,it would be very tough for any bangladeshi to justify the tour against the back drop awami hate infested ramblings. PCB was totally naive to seek BCB's help & should have known BD's political scenario. Btw PAK should not send its team to BPL and they are justified to do so .I hope cricket return to PAK soon. :)

I never study without exams. Some students study all year and still gets 65% marks and some students never study but still gets 62% marks.

I also never studied without exam, but did not know that Madical students can also follow the same path of fakibazzi.

I saw my relatives and friends who were medical students used to be serious always and studied a lot.

You must be above average/

When we started to play is not a question, as whole team gets reshuffled after 5 years. What matters is the quality of training.

Of course it is important. Everything depends on professionalism of domestic leagues. it can't be done suddenly!

So..you are calling yourself a genius :cheesy:

No. You want to see genius? They get 85% marks even after wasting all day with GF!

Eorl ⚔;3752469 said:
I also never studied without exam, but did not know that Madical students can also follow the same path of fakibazzi.

I saw my relatives and friends who were medical students used to be serious always and studied a lot.

You must be above average/

Must be girl or nerds with round glasses.

According to sources PCB has decided not to allow Pakistani players to play in BPL.

ARY News

Wont be good for our Players' bank accounts..
Bad decision...

I am basically "neutral" in this and don't like cricket, nor do I like the mouthy Bangladeshi cricket fans online who get cocky with a single victory here and there (This can be seen in forums such as Banglacricket or even BBC page).

So here is my take:

1. The BCB has acted unprofessionally and wasted the time of another cricketing organization.

Instead of honestly saying they had security concerns, they cowardly messed them around.

2. What should the PCB do?

They warned the BCB of this, the BCB still didn't refrain from messing them around.

What do you suggest the PCB should do?

(Though I do agree that the players would benefit if they got to play in the Bangladeshi league...though a weak team like Bangladesh not visiting Pakistan is hardly anything to be bothered about).

PTV reports that they disagree with BCB's allegations of security issues in Pakistan..They have arranged appropriate security and was endorsed by BCB's visiting security representative.

Back
Top Bottom