What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

@Loki..
who is the chick in your avatar? Very distracting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BAL should bring some indian players like yuvraj dhoni sehwag sachin etc :triniti:

Eorl ⚔;3752359 said:
Well, PK should not send PK players in BPL by showing the cause of breaking the promise by BD.

Really, BD should not have make promise earlier and then brake to humiliate PK/

I want to see how BCB reacts later if PK players would not come in BD

That wont be good for the game of cricket..
Pak players should be allowed by PCB to play BPL...
Bangladesh cricket will benefit and financially Pak players will benefit and all that will promote the game of cricket.

In other words ,Out of 9 Cricket boards only Pakistan sees Bangladesh as worthy opponent,while others don't...
Should be taken as a compliment.

Suppose I want that BD players to go to PK. But if any AL person ask me that PK's security condition is not suitable, then tell me on what basis I would tell them that PK's condition is suitable when, indeed, the situation is not suitable?

That is the reason that compelled BCB to refuse the trip, when strong protest came from AL people, they could not justify their reason to go to PK and the well situation in PK.

BAL should bring some indian players like yuvraj dhoni sehwag sachin etc :triniti:

They are unlikely to come to BPL which might undervalue IPL and its vabsss/

Eorl ⚔;3752387 said:
Suppose I want that BD players to go to PK. But if any AL person ask me that PK's security condition is not suitable, then tell me on what basis I would tell them that PK's condition is suitable when, indeed, the situation is not suitable?

That is the reason that compelled BCB to refuse the trip, when strong protest came from AL people, they could not justify their reason to go to PK and the well situation in PK.

People die on the roads more than in any terrorist attack..
Stop driving your car and stay home?

Millions of Ethnic Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi Nationals live and work in Karachi and i have never seen any anger or militancy against them,so there is the reason.

But i blame PCB for all this waste of time,they shouldn't have taken BCF seriously in the first place.

Eorl ⚔;3752387 said:
They are unlikely to come to BPL which might undervalue IPL and its vabsss/
Kindly explain this. :D

People die on the roads more than in any terrorist attack..
Stop driving your car and stay home?

Millions of Ethnic Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi Nationals live and work in Karachi and i have never seen any anger or militancy against them,so there is the reason.

But i blame PCB for all this waste of time,they shouldn't have taken BCF seriously in the first place.

People die on roads due to accidents which are not intentional, where the terrorists intentionally attack a specific target brother.

Anyway, I know PK people are generous to give accommodation to the foreigners.

Lastly, PCB invested in wrong place. Should learn from here and react equally.

The one which threw you out of world cup once and Asia cup once.... Yeah Indian, to a awful team

Glad you bought that up.

In ODI, India has a win ratio of 24:3

In test, India has a win ratio of 6:0

In T20, India has a win ratio of 1:0

against Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Pakistan Don't send your team to BPL, I have exams in January ... No BPL this year please

How much time do you study your subject in a day, kobi? Seeing you it seems to be a doctor is very easy, lol.

Glad you bought that up.

In ODI, India has a win ratio of 24:3

In test, India has a win ratio of 6:0

In T20, India has a win ratio of 1:0

against Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Glad that you brought that up. Now compare pakistan's win ratio to BD. double of your ratio. In fact they never lost to BD in tournaments. And you were telling pakistanis 'we' ! Its only pakistan that can say playing against BD is moral boosting, not india.

Eorl ⚔;3752415 said:
People die on roads due to accidents which are not intentional, where the terrorists intentionally attack a specific target brother.

Anyway, I know PK people are generous to give accommodation to the foreigners.

Lastly, PCB invested in wrong place. Should learn from here and react equally.
You got me all wrong.
Those Bangladeshis of Karachi are mostly fourth generation,well integrated,and People are well accustomed with them..
The point being BD team wouldn't have stirred any bad emotions in Pakistan to cause militancy against them...If militancy is against foreigners that is.

Pakistan;s Blind team gets served cocktail of deadly chemicals,and the xnext week Pakistan sends their National team to India..
And Pakistan played cricket in Lanks in the midst of their civil war...
So there you go..Risks have to be taken..in cricket and in real life...
There is no such thing as "Risk free"

Glad that you brought that up. Now compare pakistan's win ratio to BD. double of your ratio. In fact they never lost to BD in tournaments. And you were telling pakistanis 'we' ! Its only pakistan that can say playing against BD is moral boosting, not india.

Still you have audacity to boast about your performance? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom