What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

I am not in favor of Barring Pakistani Players from BPL..
If Bangladesh wants them and the players are willing to play...PCB should issue NOC.

Its another thing that i want India to win the next ODI..Or there wont be any fun in the last ODI
And My Nigga Says the Absolute Truth !!

I am not in favor of Barring Pakistani Players from BPL..
If Bangladesh wants them and the players are willing to play...PCB should issue NOC.

Mixing Sports with Politics is Absolute moral loss . And i know India also does the Same .

I am going to share what little I know about this issue with Pakistani and other members.

1. Is the Bangladeshi cricket board "trolling"?

YES.
Why? Because refusal is one thing but making false promises and then deliberately reneging on them at the last minute is dishonest and unprofessional. If the BCB had any real respect for the PCB, they would just say politely from the very beginning, something to the effect like:

"Thank you for your invitation to Pakistan and we appreciate the offer. However due to the current security situation like all other international teams such as Australia, Britain, South Africa etc we hope to enjoy playing international matches with you when the security situation is not better".

That would have been the professional and polite approach and no time-wasting.

The BCB - like other things in 3rd world countries such as Bangladesh - is tarnished by politics and ultimately corrupt semi-dictator Hasina calls the shots, and she has a deep hatred for Pakistan (but is also a coward e.g. she promised Hina Rabbani to visit Pakistan then later on claimed she had "eye problems" so didn't go, rather than being honest and saying NO...a lot of these Awami Leaguers will preach anti-Pakistanism day and night but are too cowardly to say anything to a Pakistanis face).

Unlike the Jamati trolls here - who have conducted a campaign of character assasination against me and harassment - I am not pro-Awami league and have criticized them. Pakistanis should appreciate someone who is honest and has no agenda (unlike the Jamat, BNP supporters on here).

2. Is the BCB right not to tour Pakistan?

Australia, Sri Lanka, England, South Africa do not so nor should Bangladesh at this point in time. However the BCB's refusal to tour Pakistan is more about politics than about genuine security concerns.

3. What about the Bangladeshi players?

The Bangladeshi players themselves have Pakistani colleagues and friends and would visit. I doubt they are that educated or aware and not fully cognizant of the security dangers. They would support any tour to Pakistan.

4. Why is the PCB constantly pursuing the BCB?

The PCB has its own agenda which is understandably to encourage international teams to play cricket in Pakistan. It views Bangladesh as the closest country to it, as it is Muslim and was in a political union before. The PCB views Bangladesh as being spiritually closer to it than neighbouring Afghanistan whose Pashtuns are blood brothers of the likes of Boom Boom Afridi, Yunis Khan and others. Thus it sought to encourage Bangladesh to come in the hope other countries would follow.

This is understandable but even the PCB cannot guarantee real security.

The PCB should waste their time with the current Awami league controlled cricket board and wait in 12 months time for the BNP government to come in to power, who are not anti-Pakistan.

The PCB is acting foolishly and humiliating itself.

The BCB is trolling.

It's really not good news for Pakistan,Pcb and pakistani players.
They have so much talented players and especially their fast bowlers. They are treat to eyes which we seriously lack.
Anyway on topic...
I seriously wish to see pakistan start hosting cricket matches at home again so we can see some good action again.
But looking at current situation and atmosphere it was but obvious from Bangladesh or any countries point of view to back off

PCB and Zaka Ashraf is responsible for all this humiliation. These b@stards of PP have no shame. Whether they are ruling the country or PCB they have proven to be as$holes of the highest order. :angry:

A politicaly staged show. But don't think they should've agreed to tour pakistan in the first place.

why wud anyone like to play wid Bangladesh?:cheesy:
genius_abhi-2458829.jpg

Promise is a promise. BCB promised to tour Pakistan but they are acting like bunch of school girls. If Pak situation was concerning to BCB then they should not have promised and should have said NO instead of giving hope to PCB.

But I am not surprise at all. As a matter of fact, I was expecting it to happen. Pakistan Cricket Board proven to be either big hearted or flat out stupid. They believed in Al MP, former BCB chairman Mustafa Kamal and voted for Awami MP to ICC's vice presidentship in return of Pak tour. He got what he wanted. Used PCB like toilet paper. Now BCB run by another Awami MP who happen to be son of Bd's president.

Now, I wonder if PCB would allow it's players to play in BPL. If not how BCB planing to fill the gap? Interesting!!!

why wud anyone like to play wid Bangladesh?:cheesy:
genius_abhi-2458829.jpg

Here is the question - out of 9 other cricket boards which one is trying to play with Bangladesh?? Only Pakistan I see hmmm

As a Bangladeshi, i am sorry to Pakistan. Not because we refused to visit, it is the right thing to do, but because breaking the promise- the deal was PCB's support to Mostafa Kamal as ICC vice president in exchange of Bangladesh's visit to Pakistan. Kamal is vice president now, but Bangladesh refused to tour! I am sorry! But then Again our cricket board is full of awami politicians, they do not keep promise to their own people, let alone enemy pakistan!

Here is the question - out of 9 other cricket boards which one is trying to play with Bangladesh?? Only Pakistan I see hmmm

As a Bangladeshi, i am sorry to Pakistan. Not because we refused to visit, it is the right thing to do, but because breaking the promise- the deal was PCB's support to Mostafa Kamal as ICC vice president in exchange of Bangladesh's visit to Pakistan. Kamal is vice president now, but Bangladesh refused to tour! I am sorry! But then Again our cricket board is full of awami politicians, they do not keep promise to their own people, let alone enemy pakistan!

In other words ,Out of 9 Cricket boards only Pakistan sees Bangladesh as worthy opponent,while others don't...
Should be taken as a compliment.

Most Pakistani cricket fans support the game of cricket without any Politics Involved...
PCB fell pray to Bangladeshi Politics.

Well, PK should not send PK players in BPL by showing the cause of breaking the promise by BD.

Really, BD should not have make promise earlier and then brake to humiliate PK/

I want to see how BCB reacts later if PK players would not come in BD

Back
Top Bottom