What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

Bangladesh is not the only country which would decide the future of Pak Cricket !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast_sign:

ya,no country is individually gonna decide pcb's fate.but collectively,they do.so this is bad for pcb.because if one country tours pakistan,others might follow.

You must be very happy now, you were against the tour since day 1. Bravo Imran. Congratz

not only happy dear but also my words stand correct i am happy that i understand BD better then PCB .anyways welcome yes i am happy they are not coming to my country :partay:

main ne GF ki baat ki hai apny liye doosri ammi ki nhi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ya,no country is individually gonna decide pcb's fate.but collectively,they do.so this is bad for pcb.because if one country tours pakistan,others might follow.

well why cant Sri Lanka or any other country come first...............
why only BD ?!?!?!?!
ur not the one to decide whats bad or good for PCB, they know what they are doing and will be doing :rolleyes:

and yeah : others MIGHT follow

Bangla desh is acting as colony of india
We should immediately stop all cooperation and trade with BD idiots

well why cant Sri Lanka or any other country come first...............
why only BD ?!?!?!?!
ur not the one to decide whats bad or good for PCB, they know what they are doing and will be doing :rolleyes:

and yeah : others MIGHT follow

oh,man.of course any country can come first.and it should happen soon.and if it was some other country would have done the same,i would have said the same.
and yeah:others MIGHT follow.the more is the no. of countries,tour pakistan,the more is the probability of that might turning to reality.
and who am i to decide,a person with common sense.:azn:
and cancelling of a tour is bad for any country,be it india or pakistan.

Again, although, a nasty BAL politics is involved here but tell me:

Why BD will not play is the matter to Pakistanis, Why not the security condition is not the matter to the Pakistanis? This is a very valid question!

oh,man.of course any country can come first.and it should happen soon.and if it was some other country would have done the same,i would have said the same.
and yeah:others MIGHT follow.the more is the no. of countries,tour pakistan,the more is the probability of that might turning to reality.
and who am i to decide,a person with common sense.:azn:
and cancelling of a tour is bad for any country,be it india or pakistan.

ur right about more people following
i'd rather ignore your common sense

im talking about Bangladesh's tour not any other country i hope u get it now

what im suggesting is any other country to tour not BD again :bounce:

Pakistan is just fine playing in away conditions. They are so used it now... home advantage for other teams don't bother them anymore!! :lol:

No it doesnt..
Evidence is the current smashing of Indian arse on their home ground in front of home crowd :cheesy:

Eorl ⚔;3752156 said:
Again, although, a nasty BAL politics is involved here but tell me:

Why BD will not play is the matter to Pakistanis, Why not the security condition is not the matter to the Pakistanis? This is a very valid question!

everyone know it pakistan is middle of war only these PPP stupids don't know

Stop running after Bangladesh. Get your house in order. Shove out these idiots who are running our country.

They have no vision and no policy for making Pakistan a better place. Their only vision is to find ways for corruption and to protect previous corruption.

Bangladesh. Who wants to play cricket with them. And look at our cricket board. Running after them like crazy as if a single match will change the perception about our country. it wont. So stop chasing Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom