What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

@KRAIT don't worry we have an Expert on BD affairs, he will answer all ur queries, @Skull and Bones kuch bolo na bhai :D

I only answer queries, i don't write assessments. :rolleyes:

IMO, India denied them passage over India's airspace, and to reach Pakistan they'd had to flow over China, Japan, USA, Africa. Obviously they lacked the kind of budget for such long route.

Another possible reason might me, given the water crisis in Bangladesh, their wives handed them a bucket to get some water for cooking and washing purpose. And poor BD cricketers are roaming in their country side in search of some water.

Just my thoughts. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So Bangladesh is Flexing its Geo-political muscle and using it's Strategic Location on world's Map to dissuade Pakistan . Last time they dissuaded India by banning the export of Ilish fish to India causing a Major Diplomatic row and famine in India .:rofl:

On a Serious note , I don't Appreciate mixing of Politics and Sports . Its Like Mixing Government with Religion . Never in the past has it been fruitful nor the future ...

I only answer queries, i don't write assessments. :rolleyes:

IMO, India denied them passage over India's airspace, and to reach Pakistan they'd had to flow over China, Japan, USA, Africa. Obviously they lacked the kind of budget for such long route.

Another possible reason might me, given the water crisis in Bangladesh, their wives handed them a bucket to get some water for cooking and washing purpose. And poor BD cricketers are roaming in their country side in search of some water.

Just my thoughts. :D

I think u are correct on air route, maybe India din't had problem with land transit though, they had to take a bus from Dhaka & reach Indo-Bangla border, over there they had to cross to India illegally, if they were lucky they could have avoided BSF bullets, so for that they were sending 25 players so that 11 remain still alive, after crossing over to India, they need a bullock cart to kolkata, from kolkata there goes a train directly to amritsar border, but by travelling through south India, on the border they had to perform the usual parades first & after that they would FINALLY cross the border to Pakistan & Mind You, the return journey was also SAME :D

so till they would have reached Pak, the series would had already been over so better call it off :)

why don't we have sticky post on the refusal to tour Pakistan before we get a team on pak-land. Obsession has to be over. Next time if any team has to visit just do come secretly without any topi-drama of declaring or so....:D

I think u are correct on air route, maybe India din't had problem with land transit though, they had to take a bus from Dhaka & reach Indo-Bangla border, over there they had to cross to India illegally, if they were lucky they could have avoided BSF bullets, so for that they were sending 25 players so that 11 remain still alive, after crossing over to India, they need a bullock cart to kolkata, from kolkata there goes a train directly to amritsar border, but by travelling through south India, on the border they had to perform the usual parades first & after that they would FINALLY cross the border to Pakistan & Mind You, the return journey was also SAME :D

so till they would have reached Pak, the series would had already been over so better call it off :)

Please! Leave the humor for the expert. :rolleyes:

Bangladesh has made correct decision of not going in that lawless jungle.How can you provide security to the team when GHQ,Mehran Base,Kamra,Peshawar Airport and important politicians like Bilour could not be protected. The perpetrators of SriLankan team attackers have not been persecuted yet.In previous 24 hours, levies and Shia pilgrims have been given blood bath.Pakistani security forces have lost confidence of its own people, how foreigners can trust such security establishment.Time is running out for Pakistan,either chose mullahs/taliban or normal civilized living.

542971_4100044419450_607078206_n.jpg

This is a politically motivated decision by BAL minded people, not every Bangladeshis.

But the problem is too much bombing attacks all most everyday, even at the high-profile politicians, in PK has made it impossible to the pro-Pakistani Bangladeshis to refute the opinion of BAL people against PK-tour.

Pk situation, I think, still not suitable, and Pakistanis should understand this, please just do not blame, although I know nothing would happen to the BD players.

Back
Top Bottom