What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

Pakistan is not safe, i get it but why did they approve it in the first place? they are doing this second time, this is just sad, didn't know BD would go that low.

Pakistan is not safe, i get it but why did they approve it in the first place? they are doing this second time, this is just sad, didn't know BD would go that low.
I asked the same thing. Still no reply. :D

Marziii haiii bhai - I'm not gonna loose much sleep over a Pakistani-Bangladesh cricket match either but apparently the PCB is more into 'getting cricket back on track' then their & ours dignity !

Eorl ⚔;3752387 said:
They are unlikely to come to BPL which might undervalue IPL and its vabsss/

what is BPL? below poverty line?

I never study without exams. Some students study all year and still gets 65% marks and some students never study but still gets 62% marks.

You must be X X special. I failed to understand when the hell you study? You are active in this forum middle of the night. Bhai, what's your diet.

Marziii haiii bhai - I'm not gonna loose much sleep over a Pakistani-Bangladesh cricket match either but apparently the PCB is more into 'getting cricket back on track' then their & ours dignity !

Agreed......
We need to understand a lot is required is to be done before inviting international teams. We are almost at the end of tunnel, can wait for another year and there is nothing to make it matter of egos. The intensity for bringing BD team to Pakistan is much more than it actually merits. Had it been Indian team, intensity would have been justified. So forget it and mov on. Lastly we can only bring South Asian teams before 2014 at max, therefore lets not put friends and people under test.

It is not just cricket. The Prime Minister of Bangladesh also refuses to come in the D8 conference this year which says a lot of things. If they are going along with this kind of attitude than it is their choice.

All Pakistan's efforts of bridging the gaps between the two countries is useless.

It is not just cricket. The Prime Minister of Bangladesh also refuses to come in the D8 conference this year which says a lot of things. If they are going along with this kind of attitude than it is their choice.

All Pakistan's efforts of bridging the gaps between the two countries is useless.

So why to put in so much of effort.

Because they play awfully bad.

You've got to admit, Bangladesh is our destination to boost our player's morale. :D

hahaha yeh diz can b da reason!:lol: also its ok to play once in a while wid a weaker team to help dem learn the game cricket!

its like free training as in charity:P
3d_face_stick_tongue__a_ha.gif

Here is the question - out of 9 other cricket boards which one is trying to play with Bangladesh?? Only Pakistan I see hmmm

As a Bangladeshi, i am sorry to Pakistan. Not because we refused to visit, it is the right thing to do, but because breaking the promise- the deal was PCB's support to Mostafa Kamal as ICC vice president in exchange of Bangladesh's visit to Pakistan. Kamal is vice president now, but Bangladesh refused to tour! I am sorry! But then Again our cricket board is full of awami politicians, they do not keep promise to their own people, let alone enemy pakistan!

wha?:what:
Kids-thinking.jpg

I already said this before here at PDF.

PCB should not trust Bdsh cricket board atleast until their govt is changed.

Also i don't understand that if a minnow team like Bdsh will tour Pakistan also what difference will it make, still cricket giants like Australia, England, South Africa won't visit. PCB is just wasting the time instead they should be planning to tour Australia, England, South Africa & Srilanka. Will be good for Pakistan team also...they will get used to of foriegn pitches/wickets.

Safety First For Bangladeshi Players.

Are you idiot or what? Sure safety is first for everyone but if they were not feeling safe in Pakistan then why their cricket board agreed for this series in the first place? No one had gun over there head to give us honor of playing with strongest Bangladesh team. They make fools of themselves by accepting and then rejecting

Is Bangladesh team even worth this much discussion

Back
Top Bottom