What's new

Baloch youth stage anti-India protest for fuelling anarchy in the province

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should spend time on Google Trend to know who is obsessed.

If you are obsessed with Kashmir Valley, Then we can also have an eye on Balochistan. :agree:

I can post more article, news and videos about Balochistan than one you can post about Kashmir Valley.

Obviously you can post more articles Baluchistan or even Sindh or Gilgit Baltistan or Punjab or AJK or KP. Proves Windjammer's point about obsession with Pakistan. :)

My dear I open my office at 7.00 am....... and get a good laugh reading the Indian's obsession with Pakistan.
We could even learn a thing or two from them about our Country. :)

Thanks for entertaining us.. :)
@Balochistan: Its Pakistan Internal matter. Pakistani govt is using Alien card (RAW/CIA/Mossad) to fool the highly emotional pakistanis. Our 12th PM dismantled the Agency what Mrs Gandhi had build. RAW was dismantled. Our Pakistani contact were killed by ISI. Now RAW is just like information gathering Agency.

India had upper hand till Soviets were there in Afghanistan. That time if India would have thought Balochistan would have been a new country. After Pakistan-USA supported Taliban took over Afghanistan, We lost our assets.

If you still believe that India is fueling Balochistan issue, then either you are spreading ISI agenda or you have been emotionally fooled by Pakistani government (means ISI).

You should spend time on Google Trend to know who is obsessed.

If you are obsessed with Kashmir Valley, Then we can also have an eye on Balochistan. :agree:

I can post more article, news and videos about Balochistan than one you can post about Kashmir Valley.

No need to search anywhere....one just has to browse through this forum.
However we feel about Kashmir.....for some reason, the world terms it a nuclear flash point... and now it's getting even more coverage after the new discoveries.
Post all you like to your hearts content, but the question is who gives two monkeys beside why not do the Google thing and see what makes the headlines....Kashmir ? Baluchistan ? or the Red Corridor. !!

Humm the rant shows you have no idea about Karachi too like you have no idea about WOT or FATA or KP or Afghanistan for that matter. Great. You always live up to our expectations. :tup:

Problem with indians is that they like to talk out their @$$ and stick their ****** nose in everything related to Pakistan, even if it has nothing to do with Bharat, it seems as if that is their only mission in life. They have this special trolling Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

A good example is this forum itself, more indians on here than Pakistanis, and you wont see any Pakistanis on BharatRagShag forum.

A good example is this forum itself, more indians on here than Pakistanis, and you wont see any Pakistanis on BharatRagShag forum.

No Pakistani at BR because they are not allowed there..

BR is exclusive for Indians and no Pakistani are allowed, But there are 2-3 other Indian forums where i see Pakistani very often.

My dear I open my office at 7.00 am....... and get a good laugh reading the Indian's obsession with Pakistan.
We could even learn a thing or two from them about our Country. :)

As always, very apt and to the point comments about India's obsession with Pakistan on a thread about a bunch of pakistanis burning the indian flag and then another chest thumping bunch declaring mission accomplished!

:lol::lol::lol:

As always, very apt and to the point comments about India's obsession with Pakistan on a thread about a bunch of pakistanis burning the indian flag and then another chest thumping bunch declaring mission accomplished!

:lol::lol::lol:

lol .... thats what it is called Embarrassment.
Pakistani Bloch burning the Indian flag would be a lot better to describe.

Dang that sure did hurt some tiny egos of a few of our indian frnds.

Lol @ u!

And thts how the cookie crumbles-Bruce Almighty.

effigy of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh:lol: they went crazy on indian support :rofl:
This is a sponsored photo op by the ISI in collaboration with the ISPR. It's as clear as day! These are Pakistanis in Quetta and not Baloch nationals. Oh well.....Nuff said! :toast_sign:

This is a sponsored photo op by the ISI in collaboration with the ISPR. It's as clear as day! These are Pakistanis in Quetta and not Baloch nationals. Oh well.....Nuff said! :toast_sign:

LOL what a ...

2rwuxwx.jpg

Another thing that is as clear as day is that what you have just said is bullsh!t and obviously they are Pakistanis. Baloch Pakistanis that is.;)

Anyone can go to youtube and see 100 videos about Baloch. search Google. Read their local newspaper. Read their many websites, Blog. Talk on Facebook, Follow Twitter. Read other forums. :angel:

It's very easy to make such photo sponsored by ISI. It starts on PDF and ends on PDF and world is very big enough. :lol:

Anyone can go to youtube and see 100 videos about Baloch. search Google. Read their local newspaper. Read their many websites, Blog. Talk on Facebook, Follow Twitter. Read other forums. :angel:

It's very easy to make such photo sponsored by ISI. It starts on PDF and ends on PDF and world is very big enough. :lol:

Yeah yeah blah blah blah. Stop wasting this forum's space kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom