What's new

Baluch protesters walk across Pakistan to spotlight army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all provinces need to be broken down to the point where there are like 25-30 provinces in total, what do you think?
@Armstrong your thoughts as well?

I already gave my thoughts on the previous page you sorry excuse for a man or so our Albanian Bhabi said ? :whistle:

This thread is just another showpiece of how a certain nationality simply doesn't know how to mind its own business.

Like this?

Fearful India Sees a Savior in Narendra Modi.

Bhai Sahib if 'someone' wanted to have them end up as 'missing' do you think those 2000 kms had even a few shady patches were the deed could be done ?

But it seems some of them do fear for their safety. They aren't wearing those for pollution surely, or is it a mode of protest?

I already gave my thoughts on the previous page you sorry excuse for a man or so our Albanian Bhabi said ? :whistle:

Oh I didn't read the whole thread duh :smokin:, watch yourself butt don't make me come to Lahore just to drown you in the ravi. :mad:

But it seems some of them do fear for their safety. They aren't wearing those for pollution surely, or is it a mode of protest?

Maybe they are wearing it for pollution purpose because after all they've been travelling on a 'highway' the whole way ! :unsure:

Maybe they just don't want their faces to be shown for security reasons but I can't imagine how that could add up when on any of the days they traveled on the road they could've been dealt with if the Security Apparatus really was into such things; the Intelligence Agencies of Pakistan are, contrary to popular opinion, don't go about picking people up just for the fun of it !

Oh I didn't read the whole thread duh :smokin:, watch yourself butt don't make me come to Lahore just to drown you in the ravi. :mad:

Teriii itni auqaaat - Mujhee Ravi mein drown kareiii gaa ? :lol:

Tu Bhai kiii ulteiii haath kii chappair kiii maaar haiii ! :smokin:

Abbb asal mein Lahore na aa jain ! :fie:

BY SYED RAZA HASSAN

This explains the hiden hate.
Mr. Raza Hassan and his patron Rueters should dare to go to Iran side of Baluchistan.
All those protesters are paid by the occupied forces in Afghanistan and perhaps Rehman Malik issued them any sort of Baluch ID. They are build by PPP and its sworn voters.

One can say the same thing for the Kashmiri militants we train in Pakistan.
"They're trained in Pakistan by ISI! They're just terrorists and criminals! Do not support them!"

Disputed/Occupied territories by your India is not the topic here. Kindly stop derailing the thread.

@Aeronaut @Oscar Please take care of rules violators. I get a warning & thread ban in another thread just because i replied the post in the same manner as it was posted so i hope action will be taken here.

Just wait a little more , once PA is done with TTP , they are next in line .. and i am not talking about these stooges but their so called leaders sitting comfortable outside in a specific country under the protection of a Specific agency .
Why don't you be more specific? :dirol:

col4.gif

Please take care of rules violators. I get a warning & thread ban in another thread just because i replied the post in the same manner as it was posted so i hope action will be taken here.

I'm just pointing out the double-standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom