What's new

Pakistanis hold anti-terrorism rally in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my previous comment:

"This comment is a great example why I do not want any influence from the middle east in Pakistan. Whether its Iran or Saudi Arabia, our country has been bled dry due to the sectarian conflict brought in to madrassahs funded by middle eastern nations. I'll stop commenting on arab/Iranian related posts the day these two countries stop meddling in Pakistan by peddling sectarian bullsh!t"

you brought in Arabs in many posts. You brought in Arabs in the case of Sudan, and the recent tribal clash in Upper Egypt.

When the whole argument was about racism of Saudis, NOT racism of Arabs

In his book Bandai-e-Sahrai, Ikram Chughtai mentions a secret visit of Asad to Saudi Arabia, which is not mentioned in Homecoming of the Heart. Soon after partition, Jawaharlal Nehru had visited Saudi Arabia where he was received with slogans of Rasool us Salaam (Messenger of Peace). Apparently he was able to prevail upon the Saudis not to accept a Pakistan Embassy in the kingdom. Personally I feel that the Qadiani connection of Foreign Minister Zafarullah Khan may also have contributed to this Saudi decision. So for the first four years after independence Pakistan only had a small Hajj mission in Jeddah while the Ambassador from Cairo was concurrently accredited to Saudi Arabia. In May 1951, Prime Minister Liaquat Ali Khan decided to send a delegation to plead with the Saudis. National Assembly Speaker Maulvi Tamizuddin was chosen to lead it and Muhammad Asad was made its secretary
Muhammad Asad: The Story of a Story of a Story | Criterion

Bhai only a brainless Mullah is Molvi ...... Muhammad tou Nur e Khuda hy , Do tauba .. How could you compare him with a molvi ???

So you are playing games here

you brought in Arabs in many posts. You brought in Arabs in the case of Sudan, and the recent tribal clash in Upper Egypt.

When, the whole argument was about racism of Saudis, NOT racism of Arabs

Because you were implying that the arabs are incapable of racism. I just showed your facts.

Well in my University, no self respecting Pakistani goes anywhere near arab students. The arab students are extremely racist not only towards Pakistanis but also to their MUSLIM brothers and sisters from the African continent. It's really sad to see that some arabs have forgotten that racial bias is contrary to Islam.

you brought in Arabs in the post above

It is only you and @Azlan Haider and the funny camel with sun glasses that brought "Arabs" into the discussion

So you are playing games here

Abay Kaunsi game Multani ? teri sauch hi ulti hy

you brought in Arabs in the post above

It is only you and @Azlan Haider and the funny camel with sun glasses that brought "Arabs" into the discussion

Bhai topic kiya hai thread ka ?? woh bhi prh laina tha ek dafa before you started licking boots of your saudi masters !!!

Last edited:
Pakistanis hold anti-Saudi rally in Lahore

357589_Lahore-rally.jpg

Activists hold an anti-terrorism rally in Lahore (File photo)
Thousands of Pakistani protesters have staged a rally in Lahore, showing their anger at the government's foreign and economic policies.

On Monday, activists in the eastern city of Lahore held Saudi Arabia responsible for fueling militancy across Pakistan.

They also directed their anger at Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his administration for accepting a recent financial aid package from Riyadh.

Pakistani media have recently blamed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for funding extremist and militant groups in southern Punjab and several other regions.

The activists expressed their serious concern over rising terrorism in the militancy-riddled country.

They also called on the Islamabad government to stop peace talks with the militants. The participants said any deal with militants endangers the lives of Pakistani people.

The activists also demanded the army stop the activities of Taliban militants in parts of Pakistan through counter-insurgency operations.

This comes as Premier Sharif has supported the peace talks since he took office last year.

The Pakistani government has resumed stalled peace talks with pro-Taliban militants to find a way to end the militancy in the country.

The militants are extremely active in Pakistan’s tribal regions, which border neighboring Afghanistan.

They want to overthrow the state institutions and impose Wahhabi laws across the country.

Pakistan has been gripped by deadly violence since 2001, when Islamabad entered an alliance with the United States in the so-called war on terror.

PressTV - Pakistanis hold anti-Saudi rally in Lahore

Alas a dollar late and a day short

don't bring in "Arabs" next time.

Then tell the ARABS to stay out of my country and stop funding terrorism ...... And if Muhammad was an Arab , it does not mean that Arabs are superior ... That is what Islam teaches us .. It is just your Sick slave mentality

Then tell the ARABS to stay out of my country and stop funding terrorism ...... And if Muhammad was an Arab , it does not mean that Arabs are superior ... That is what Islam teaches us .. It is just your Sick slave mentality

You mean tell the Saudis?

Why do you hate Arabs? There is a Yemeni Student studying to become a doctor in Karachi. You want him out too? He is paying 11,000 dollars to get his medical degree in Pakistan. And it is his parents paying.

You mean tell the Saudis?

Why do you hate Arabs? There is a Yemeni Student studying to become a doctor in Karachi. You want him out too? He is paying 11,000 dollars to get his medical degree in Pakistan. And it is his parents paying.

I can remember that during the first Gulf War in 1991 , your masters aka saudis deported all the Yemenis from KSA saying "Yamaani kullu Harami" .... No human rights , no humanity ... That is KSA ... Yaqeen nahi aata tou apnay karachi walay yamani se poch lo ... I don`t hate Arabs , I love Pakistan !! Simple bhai

Where the heck did this happen in my City ? :unsure:

Not a peep about it throughout the day on the Television ! :undecided:

Must be an 'Invitation Only' Protest Rally ! :lol:
Look closely, Davis Road in front of the Press Club.

I can remember that during the first Gulf War in 1991 , your masters aka saudis deported all the Yemenis from KSA saying "Yamaani kullu Harami" .... No human rights , no humanity ... That is KSA ... Yaqeen nahi aata tou apnay karachi walay yamani se poch lo ... I don`t hate Arabs , I love Pakistan !! Simple bhai

You are not a mature man. Stop being racist to Arabs.

Bin Laden Family is Pure Yemeni, yet Saudi, as is the top Shafi'i scholar in Hijaz

You are not a mature man.

Bin Laden Family is Pure Yemeni, yet Saudi, as is the top Shafi'i scholar in Hijaz

Beta g I am an eye witness to what happened to the yemenis ... I know these bedouin very well . I have spent a lot of time in KSA .. You Don`t need to tell me about the Saudis and KSA

Oh okay, thought you said you were practising your ancestors culture, thought you meant to say you are of arab ancestry.:what:
Even Arabs were idol worshippers once upon a time.

Another wanna be Indian/ angrez ka bacha :lol:

We don't need your sympathies so **** off.
:lol:blaming other countries for your terrorism and ills is silly, whether the country you are blaming is India or Saudi. Terrorism is your own fault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom