What's new

Pakistanis hold anti-terrorism rally in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man, I love the Saudi people as well. But it's not exactly a secret that many Saudis are a very racist people!
Besides, Saudi Arabia as a country belongs to the Arabian people who, while divided into tribes, are the same people. Everybody else is a foreigner of some kind.

But yes, racism exists everywhere. Even in the least racist countries in the world.

Yes, many Saudis. But not all. Just as many Pakistanis, but not all. What does this have to do with being an Arab?

Ottomans practiced slavery, legal or illegal

The majority of Saudis in Jedda are of MIXED backgrounds. They are intermarried into Indians, Pakistanis, Turks, Africans, Afghans, Indonesians, Malaysians, even Chinese Muslims.

The news about the Kashghari case in Saudi Twitter Blashphemy, he was a Saudi of Chinese origin :o:

@Pakistani Exile

@Multani Got something for you and zarvee :lol::lol:

734481_1488905221328928_1350382729_n.jpg

Not funny. Going by your definition of Molvi the Propher (saw) was also a 'Molvi'!

As if beards ever meant a person was bad by character..

he majority of Saudis in Jedda are of MIXED backgrounds. They are intermarried into Indians, Pakistanis, Turks, Africans, Afghans, Indonesians, Malaysians, even Chinese Muslims.

The Saudis would marry filthy brown people? Surprises :woot:

Well, I'm kidding. But last I checked no foreign beast could ask their fair, pure ladies' hands in marriage?

I have not generalised at all. Arabs are my brothers in humanity. I do not condone any racism. I am anti racist to the bone. Stop dismissing all legitimate criticism as racism. What, is there a PC culture in Pakistan to?

Then why was the word "arab" brought in, lest due to racist connotations.

If Saudis were Turks [ and a lot of them are ], would you have said Pakistan is becoming Turkistan?

Bring in a non-biased reader, and he/she will tell you this thread smells of nothing but racism.

Socha tha bas ab ye akhri sutta laga kai so jaun ga saly liberals nai neend hi urra di :lol:

Yes, many Saudis. But not all. Just as many Pakistanis, but not all. What does this have to do with being an Arab?

Ottomans practiced slavery, legal or illegal

The majority of Saudis in Jedda are of MIXED backgrounds. They are intermarried into Indians, Pakistanis, Turks, Africans, Afghans, Indonesians, Malaysians, even Chinese Muslims.

The news about the Kashghari case in Saudi Twitter Blashphemy, he was a Saudi of Chinese origin :o:

@Pakistani Exile

You are showing me anomalies. The statistical data does not approve of the point you are trying to make. The fact is, racism is widespread in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/11/world/middleeast/11saudi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
From the link:

"Yet, slavery was practiced in Saudi Arabia until 1962. Blacks are still victims of racial discrimination."

On topic of racism, I have seen clear cut racism towards Saudis by Pakistanis in Pakistan...I have seen clear cut racism against Iranians and Iran in Pakistan.

Is this not racism every ill in religious intolerance, terrosim are blamed on Arabs or Iranians in Pakistan, while its Pakistanis themselves who are doing it day and night.

We do not realize it, but Pakistanis are becoming the most racist country in the Muslim world...In Pakistan, if you want to call a Sunni Islam follower performing some acts....the liberals or the Shia Pakistanis in contempt would call him a Wahabi or Saudi Arab follower, similarly in Pakistan if its either a Liberal Shia or Shia Islam followers, wearing its Shia turban and practicing it, people in Pakistan in contempt call him or her a Shia Kafir. Its Pakistanis who joke of each others different sects, its Pakistan who have so much contempt against each other beliefs.

Unless Pakistanis fix themselves up and stop ridiculing and blaming foreign countries as meddling in internal affairs, nothing is going to change.

You are showing me anomalies. The statistical data does not approve of the point you are trying to make. The fact is, racism is widespread in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/11/world/middleeast/11saudi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
From the link:
"Yet, slavery was practiced in Saudi Arabia until 1962. Blacks are still victims of racial discrimination."

So, it is no longer about being Arab then. It is about being Saudi. Right?

So, who brought in being an Arab into this thread in the first place?

So, it is no longer about being Arab then. It is about being Saudi. Right?

So, who brought in being an Arab into this thread in the first place?

from my previous comment:

"This comment is a great example why I do not want any influence from the middle east in Pakistan. Whether its Iran or Saudi Arabia, our country has been bled dry due to the sectarian conflict brought in to madrassahs funded by middle eastern nations. I'll stop commenting on arab/Iranian related posts the day these two countries stop meddling in Pakistan by peddling sectarian bullsh!t"

Um, that just sounds nonsense. Is there actual proof for that?

In his book Bandai-e-Sahrai, Ikram Chughtai mentions a secret visit of Asad to Saudi Arabia, which is not mentioned in Homecoming of the Heart. Soon after partition, Jawaharlal Nehru had visited Saudi Arabia where he was received with slogans of Rasool us Salaam (Messenger of Peace). Apparently he was able to prevail upon the Saudis not to accept a Pakistan Embassy in the kingdom. Personally I feel that the Qadiani connection of Foreign Minister Zafarullah Khan may also have contributed to this Saudi decision. So for the first four years after independence Pakistan only had a small Hajj mission in Jeddah while the Ambassador from Cairo was concurrently accredited to Saudi Arabia. In May 1951, Prime Minister Liaquat Ali Khan decided to send a delegation to plead with the Saudis. National Assembly Speaker Maulvi Tamizuddin was chosen to lead it and Muhammad Asad was made its secretary
Muhammad Asad: The Story of a Story of a Story | Criterion

Not funny. Going by your definition of Molvi the Propher (saw) was also a 'Molvi'!

As if beards ever meant a person was bad by character..

Bhai only a brainless Mullah is Molvi ...... Muhammad tou Nur e Khuda hy , Do tauba .. How could you compare him with a molvi ???

On topic of racism, I have seen clear cut racism towards Saudis by Pakistanis in Pakistan...I have seen clear cut racism against Iranians and Iran in Pakistan.

Is this not racism every ill in religious intolerance, terrosim are blamed on Arabs or Iranians in Pakistan, while its Pakistanis themselves who are doing it day and night.

We do not realize it, but Pakistanis are becoming the most racist country in the Muslim world...In Pakistan, if you want to call a Sunni Islam follower performing some acts....the liberals or the Shia Pakistanis in contempt would call him a Wahabi or Saudi Arab follower, similarly in Pakistan if its either a Liberal Shia or Shia Islam followers, wearing its Shia turban and practicing it, people in Pakistan in contempt call him or her a Shia Kafir. Its Pakistanis who joke of each others different sects, its Pakistan who have so much contempt against each other beliefs.

Unless Pakistanis fix themselves up and stop ridiculing and blaming foreign countries as meddling in internal affairs, nothing is going to change.

Man you are one confused man. Do you know what a liberal is? Liberal turban? Lol whats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom