What's new

Pakistanis hold anti-terrorism rally in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi is right next to Africa; Pakistan isn't.
Still, we have a lot of Afro-Pakistanis happily living in the country as well. I'm quite sure at least some inter-marriages have occurred.

Racism is everywhere. Saudi is one of those countries with the highest number of racists; however.

He forgot to mention they use to sell Africans as slaves less than 200 years ago. That's how they have so many people of African ancestry there. There's only a few people in Pakistan who are of African ancestry, guess who brought them over as slaves?

@Azlan Haider

Abol Hassan Ispahani was representing the Delegation. Let me do a little research and i'll post the whole story with a reliable source.

Saudi is right next to Africa; Pakistan isn't.
Still, we have a lot of Afro-Pakistanis happily living in the country as well. I'm quite sure at least some inter-marriages have occurred.

Racism is everywhere. Saudi is one of those countries with the highest number of racists; however.

Racism means condoning a superior race. In Saudi, it is mostly about class difference, and tribal pride. Because Saudis belong to different races. Saudi Arabia is an EXTREMELY diverse country of all sorts of people.

Not really racism.

Yet, racism exists everywhere.

@Multani Got something for you and zarvee :lol::lol:

734481_1488905221328928_1350382729_n.jpg

He forgot to mention they use to sell Africans as slaves less than 200 years ago. That's how they have so many people of African ancestry there. There's only a few people in Pakistan who are of African ancestry, guess who brought them over as slaves?

Slavery existed through out Islamic history in both legal and illegal forms.

The Ottomans practiced it all over Eastern Europe.

Slavery existed through out Islamic history in both legal and illegal forms.

The Ottomans practiced it all over Eastern Europe.

What the Ottomans did is irrelevant to this topic.

Shah Fahad became king in 1982 my friend .

@RAMPAGE And do you know that after the creation of Pakistan , the Saudis did not let Pakistan open her consulate in KSA for four years ???

Reason .... Nehru was their favorite ... They gave him the title of "Rasool us Salaam" ....
Bro why do u want to burst the bubble some people are trying to live in

Racism means condoning a superior race. In Saudi, it is mostly about class difference, and tribal pride. Because Saudis belong to different races. Saudi Arabia is an EXTREMELY diverse country of all sorts of people.
Not really racism.
Yet, racism exists everywhere.

Look man, I love the Saudi people as well. But it's not exactly a secret that many Saudis are a very racist people!
Besides, Saudi Arabia as a country belongs to the Arabian people who, while divided into tribes, are the same people. Everybody else is a foreigner of some kind. You'll find far more ethnic variations within a single province in Pakistan.

But yes, racism exists everywhere. Even in the least racist countries in the world.

What the Ottomans did is irrelevant to this topic.

And so is being Arab Irrelevant to the topic, except that it shows your racism against them

Saudi Arabia is a very diverse country, with different races.

So, to paint them all with the same brush, shows the limit of your thinking.

And so is being Arab Irrelevant to the topic, except that it shows your racism against them

Saudi Arabia is a very diverse country, with different races.

So, to paint them all with the same brush, shows the limit of your thinking.

I have not generalised at all. Arabs are my brothers in humanity. I do not condone any racism. I am anti racist to the bone. Stop dismissing all legitimate criticism as racism. What, is there a PC culture in Pakistan to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom