What's new

Pakistanis hold anti-terrorism rally in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their right to protest; no one can stop them.

Now your correct Islam burns your cities night and day.......

Nah man, whatever the Taliban and their goons follow cannot be called Islam from any angle. You seem to be forgetting that no one in Pakistan, even Salafis, support the Talibs.

A tiny Shia minority calling Pakistanis wannabe Arabs, not too much from the ones whose loyalty is to Qum Mullahs.

This comment is a great example why I do not want any influence from the middle east in Pakistan. Whether its Iran or Saudi Arabia, our country has been bled dry due to the sectarian conflict brought in to madrassahs funded by middle eastern nations. I'll stop commenting on arab/Iranian related posts the day these two countries stop meddling in Pakistan by peddling sectarian bullsh!t

Useless thread. Out of a city with a population of more than 10 million some 50 people have protested for something. And here we are discussing everything irrelevant to this protest. The protest seems to be more anti terrorism than anti Saudi Arabia by the way.

yes, some arabs. NOT all arabs.

racism is everywhere, and some Pakistanis show it too

Well, Saudis are quite famous for their racism. But the feeling does go both ways. Most Pakistanis I know aren't fans of the Saudi either. But in our case it's not racism, rather the opposite.

hai.....ye kya ho gaya....
KSA ne abhi abhi to 1.5 Billion $ diye the.....aur baad me 200 tons dates bhi bheje they.....pir bhi rally.......
kya yaar kya karte ho tum log.......:woot::woot:

Shah Fahad became king in 1982 my friend .

@RAMPAGE And do you know that after the creation of Pakistan , the Saudis did not let Pakistan open her consulate in KSA for four years ???

Reason .... Nehru was their favorite ... They gave him the title of "Rasool us Salaam" ....

Next they'll say that Pakistan was originally founded by Shah Saud. Lol, where do these guys learn their history?o_O

Well, Saudis are quite famous for their racism. But the feeling does go both ways. Most Pakistanis I know aren't fans of the Saudi either. But in our case it's not racism, rather the opposite.

Saudis happily marry Africans. Pakistanis don't.

Racism is everywhere.

Pakistanis are a proud and smart people you don't need these backward and barbarian Saudi regime that only cares about its own power. If Saudis give you money at the end they will require you to repay them by doing the devils work.

Racism is everywhere.
@WebMaster he needs to show his flag.

Racism is everywhere.

But we didn't have millions of Africans in our country as our ancestors weren't selling these people as livestock. I know Pakistanis are racist. But your reasoning is dodgy.

Racism is everywhere.

Saudi is right next to Africa; Pakistan isn't.
Still, we have a lot of Afro-Pakistanis happily living in the country as well. I'm quite sure at least some inter-marriages have occurred.

Racism is everywhere. Saudi is one of those countries with the highest number of racists; however.

But we didn't have millions of Africans in our country as our ancestors weren't selling these people as livestock. I know Pakistanis are racist. But your reasoning is dodgy.

Yet, the Africans had the audacity to be the Most Muslim of all people. Slavery, probably illegal, most of the times, was practiced everywhere. In india too, to this day. It is not specific to arabs.

Pakistan has an African minority well integrated in Makran, and all along the Baloch coast, all the way up to Karachi.

1609567_1486631104889673_1047173439_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom