What's new

Pakistanis hold anti-terrorism rally in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , they are patriotic Pakistanis ... And Not the Wannabe Arabs !!

I am sure they go for Hajj and Umra

Patriotic People who cannot see their country going down to gutter will always protest against the Government, their scams, for their country.I have read some of the Think Tanks and Moderators saying the same thing that Terrorism in Pakistan is because of Saudi Arabia.

terrorism in Pakistan is because of india

Saudi Culture is NOT our culture meray bhai ... When would you people realize this ?? The Saudis treat Pakistanis as 3rd grade citizens , they consider us "sub human" .. Lagta hy Ghairat mar gay hy is qaum ki ......

Well in my University, no self respecting Pakistani goes anywhere near arab students. The arab students are extremely racist not only towards Pakistanis but also to their MUSLIM brothers and sisters from the African continent. It's really sad to see that some arabs have forgotten that racial bias is contrary to Islam.

I am sure they go for Hajj and Umra

terrorism in Pakistan is because of india

If it is because of India what are you doing to curb it ? You guys are pretty much confused as a Nation that you don't know who is doing what in your country.Please decide first and then have allegation with concrete evidences.

These protestors are Pakistanis, and they have a right to express their opinions.

It is not about respecting their opinion, but they are still our people, and we ought to give them respect on a human level.

What they are protesting about is also legal, and makes sense.

Blaming a country for your own ills is the height of stupidity. The Pakistanis who engage in terrorist attacks do so with their own free will. I remember years back when people were adopting alien concepts to Pakistan and spiting venom against Sufism, many would simply say that they are following the "correct Islam".

Now your correct Islam burns your cities night and day.......

Saudi Culture is NOT our culture meray bhai ... When would you people realize this ?? The Saudis treat Pakistanis as 3rd grade citizens , they consider us "sub human" .. Lagta hy Ghairat mar gay hy is qaum ki ......
Who said anything about Saudi culture ??? I'm talking about Pakistani and Islamic culture.

You know what is Pakistani culture ??? You'll never find a so called liberal/secular practicing it.

You know what is Pakistani culture ??? Go knock on a middle/lower class Pakistani Muslim's home and ask for food. You'll never return with an empty stomach. you know what else is Pakistani culture ??? Donating all your valuables to your Muslim brothers when they are in need. do you think that liberal class you're such a fan of, practices that ???

Do you think these liberals were helping their country in 2006 earth quake or in every other disaster ??? The fact that the most relief work was done by a "Kalaydam tanzeem" and Jammatis prove who are the REAL Pakisitanis and who they support. go and check the UN records if you don't believe me.

Who said anything about Saudi culture ??? I'm talking about Pakistani and Islamic culture.

You know what is Pakistani culture ??? You'll never find a so called liberal/secular practicing it.

You know what is Pakistani culture ??? Go knock on a middle/lower class Pakistani Muslim's home and ask for food. You'll never return with an empty stomach. you know what else is Pakistani culture ??? Donating all your valuables to your Muslim brothers when they are in need. do you think that liberal class you're such a fan of, practices that ???

Do you think these liberals were helping their country in 2006 earth quake or in every other disaster ??? The fact that the most relief work was done by a "Kalaydam tanzeem" and Jammatis prove who are the REAL Pakisitanis and who they support. go and check the UN records if you don't believe me.

Meray bhai what you follow in the name of Islam is "Medieval Arab Culture" ...... The day we realize this will be the day of salvation

You're mistaken my friend. What i practice is my Prophet and my ancestor's culture.

Only If you claim Sayyad/Arab ancestry !! Indian culture has nothing to do with the Arab tribal culture . Our ancestors were followers of Sufiya and Auliya ... Not some Extremist Najdi

Well in my University, no self respecting Pakistani goes anywhere near arab students. The arab students are extremely racist not only towards Pakistanis but also to their MUSLIM brothers and sisters from the African continent. It's really sad to see that some arabs have forgotten that racial bias is contrary to Islam.

yes, some arabs. NOT all arabs.

racism is everywhere, and some Pakistanis show it too

Its too late. Welcome to the Saudi Client state of Bakistan.

My Ancestors gave up their homes, lands, wealth and even their lives for this country whose name literally means La Ilaha Illalah.

Pakistan will remain an Islamic country no matter how much the secularists bitch about it.

It is not necessary to reply to every post my friend as if it were a "Mazhabi Fareeza" and make yourself look like a fool
Read the previous posts also

Phony claims ?? And I know camels are smarter than the "camel jockeys" , you don`t need to prove it every time:omghaha::omghaha:

why are you calling him a camel jockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom