What's new

Pakistanis hold anti-terrorism rally in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too late. Welcome to the Saudi Client state of Bakistan.

Why have you got the picture of the founder of Bakistan as your Display picture. Have you also gained citizenship of Bakistan?

There are many arabs [ 26 countries ]

There are arab minorities in another 15 countries [ mostly in Africa ] and they have lived with Africans there and inter-married with them for centuries.

This refutes your generalization.

You've obviously never heard of the problems in the Sudan. Or the recent clashes between arabs and Nubians in Egypt. Or the racism that people of African ancestry face in the middle east. It helps if you take an un bias view of the world

Why have you got the picture of the founder of Bakistan as your Display picture. Have you also gained citizenship of Bakistan?

That is just racist. My avatar is just for fun if any Arabs find it offensive i will change it.

A tiny Shia minority calling Pakistanis wannabe Arabs, not too much from the ones whose loyalty is to Qum Mullahs.

Shias make up more than 30% of the population. Not tiny by any standards. And your blatant bigotry is telling, not that I am Shia. Nor is my reason of opposition to Saudi bootlicking anything to do with religion. Just a question of national interest.

You've obviously never heard of the problems in the Sudan. Or the recent clashes between arabs and Nubians in Egypt. Or the racism that people of African ancestry face in the middle east. It helps if you take an un bias view of the world

The recent clashes in Egypt are tribal clashes. NOT racist clashes. Problems in Sudan are political, not racist. Otherwise there would not be still a million strong south Sudanese Christian minority living in the North.

Nubians have intermarried with Arabs for centuries.

Racism is everywhere. It is not specific to arabs today.

There are like what, 10-20 people holding rally ?

The recent clashes in Egypt are tribal clashes. NOT racist clashes. Problems in Sudan are political, not racist. Otherwise there would not be still a million strong south Sudanese Christian minority living in the North.

Nubians have intermarried with Arabs for centuries.

Racism is everywhere. It is not specific to arabs today.

Racism is the underlying issue in both. Although I agree it is not prominent. My reason of highlighting those cases was not to portray arabs as the only racist people. I just find it strange that some Pakistanis are pro Saudi, others pro Iran etc. While none of them even think about the national interest of Pakistan.

We are loyal to Pakistan only . KSA and Iran can both go to hell .... Understand ??
No my friend. KSA will always remain our Best ally.

Shah Faisal ( may Allah have mercy on him) was the man who called a meeting in a private hotel and Invited the world leader to listen to the Muslim league delegation when they weren't permitted in the UN HQ so they could represent their case regarding the creation of a separate homeland for the Indian Muslims. It is now called Pakistan.

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited:
No my friend. KSA will always remain our Best ally.

Shah Fahad ( may Allah have mercy on him) was the man who called a meeting in a private hotel and Invited the world leader to listen to the Muslim league delegation when they weren't permitted in the UN HQ so they could represent their case regarding the creation of a separate homeland for the Indian Muslims. It is now called Pakistan.

@Yzd Khalifa

Shah Fahad became king in 1982 my friend .

@RAMPAGE And do you know that after the creation of Pakistan , the Saudis did not let Pakistan open her consulate in KSA for four years ???

Reason .... Nehru was their favorite ... They gave him the title of "Rasool us Salaam" ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom