What's new

Baluch protesters walk across Pakistan to spotlight army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Yes India & Afghanistan is arming and training Baloch separatists.
And to deal with India supporting Baloch separatists, then i guess its up to our intelligence agencies to deal with India, they know best deal with enemies who stab in the back but never fight in open field.

Oh im sure india isnt meddling in Baluchistan right?
damn.....!!
these hindoo baniyas,,,,they so bad..

Well, to give the benefit of the doubt to that theory.. there is Afghanistan.. where the Indian "civilian" contractors sat. However, they've left from all of those locations from where the Americans left.

So basically where the american's sat was a camp like facility where this guys go and get high and get trained.

And what is this civilian contractor thing??? Never heard them inside country.

So basically where the american's sat was a camp like facility where this guys go and get high and get trained.

And what is this civilian contractor thing??? Never heard them inside country.
Nah.. never got to the training bit. The training bit is all done by Baluch themselves.. funding flow is where this happens. Well, I dont know what you call guys going to assist the Afghan Government in various things..

Nah.. never got to the training bit. The training bit is all done by Baluch themselves.. funding flow is where this happens. Well, I dont know what you call guys going to assist the Afghan Government in various things..

Low level diplomats who know nothing about combat and is selected on basis of a nerdy civil services examinations??

So what u say is they just go to that vacant American office and call upon the BLA guys and hand over them money and say " go tiger .. go get him, sabaash"....

Low level diplomats who know nothing about combat and is selected on basis of a nerdy civil services examinations??

So what u say is they just go to that vacant American office and call upon the BLA guys and hand over them money and say " go tiger .. go get him, sabaash"....

Again, I say this based on the benefit of the doubt and certain grapevines. Apparenlty there arent just low level diplomats out there. However(on the same grapevine), the Indian assistance is now feeble as compared to Afghans who are now the channels for cash..
Cash from you and a GCC nation.

So my question to the benefit of the doubt grapevine is.. you I get.. the GCC nation I dont.. Since this isnt a religious movement against the Shias.

Dear god what is wrong with every other person...did we get independence from India to be further broken into pieces?

Are Baluchistan happy under their tyrants?

We got independence from the British not India, but such is the ignorance of people.

We need more and more awareness of army atrocities, @DESERT FIGHTER is a military man, even though he is one of our own unfortunately he is programmed to support those who oppress his people and his cousins.

Baluch people got some legitimate grievances but until this sardar land system isn't uprooted Pakistani government is stuck in a vicious cycle.

Looks like you did .

No we got it from the British and you can thank them for freeing you from us.

@Talon if there is no justice for Akbar Bugti then what do you expect us to feel, one mans terrorist is another man hero.

We got independence from the British not India, but such is the ignorance of people.

We need more and more awareness of army atrocities, @DESERT FIGHTER is a military man, even though he is one of our own unfortunately he is programmed to support those who oppress his people and his cousins.

Sorry on that one bro... but if my own brother picks up arms against the country... i wont hesitate to do whats necessary... as for these people... not saying they were innocent etc... but probably some are/were involved in terrorism... but atleast the govt should clear the confusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom