What's new

Baluch protesters walk across Pakistan to spotlight army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all propaganda by western media sponsored by "you know who".

And there is no Taliban in Pakistan. It's all the work of the Western zionists who are trying to seize control of Pakistan and capture our Jinn-energy harnessing technology.

And there is no Taliban in Pakistan. It's all the work of the Western zionists who are trying to seize control of Pakistan and capture our Jinn-energy harnessing technology.
didnt u know Hindoo baniyas r behind all this,,,,,,whn did d zionist came?? :p:

Both are different. What Taliban wants is different.

They didnt ask for a separate state.

But ofcourse Taliban is supported by US and Zionists, though occasionally they let a few to get die by drones ....just that nobody notices the connection.

They didnt ask for a separate state.

No, they're demanding complete control of state affairs so they can implement their twisted brand of Islam.

Balochis separatists? Yes, they're demanding a separate state but it seems so childishly simple in making sure that we won't have a separatist movement in the next few decades.

No, they're demanding complete control of state affairs so they can implement their twisted brand of Islam.

Balochis separatists? Yes, they're demanding a separate state but it seems so childishly simple in making sure that we won't have a separatist movement in the next few decades.

But it is still a single unit, single geography.

Nothing is cut of from the present areas.
Hence priorities has to be rearranged.

Dear god what is wrong with every other person...did we get independence from India to be further broken into pieces?

Are Baluchistan happy under their tyrants?

seems like you are high today.......

Don't sh*t, prove it..

I think RAW abducts them from their land using some sort of secret transport, sponsor them and train with weapons and again using that secret transport they drop them from air with some sort of stealth bypassing Punjab, sindh . They are paid money through salary accounts which most balochi seperatists have in cayman Islands or by cash cards.

Successful operations have salary bonuses and 1 month vacation in Hawaii.

I think RAW abducts them from their land using some sort of secret transport, sponsor them and train with weapons and again using that secret transport they drop them from air with some sort of stealth bypassing Punjab, sindh . They are paid money through salary accounts which most balochi seperatists have in cayman Islands or by cash cards.

I Guess, using some sort of invisible cloth, like in harry potter so that no one is able to see them getting dropped and picked up. RAW iz cool!!:triniti:

i wan't that package:woot:

I Guess, using some sort of invisible cloth, like in harry potter so that no one is able to see them getting dropped and picked up. RAW iz cool!!:triniti:
i wan't that package:woot:

Please dont derail.

If you want that package , start your own separatist movement and send a mail to RAW.

The Baloch people have a reason to be angry with the State. But what Baloch people not know is that their own Sardars could have a changed a lot for them. These Sardars who are now talking about Human rights while sitting comfortably in Switzerland are the same people who were black mailing Pakistan. They get huge amount of capital for the natural resources in their lands yet they refuse to share it with their fellow Baloch.
Their sons, husbands, brothers and fathers have been kidnapped and tortured and many have been murdered under extreme pain and torture.
There is also no doubt when your own house is not in order, outsiders will take advantage of a weak Pakistan. Yes India & Afghanistan is arming and training Baloch separatists. But if the Baloch people are given their rights and we get rid of their greedy sardars then we can bring them back into the mainstream Pakistani society.
And to deal with India supporting Baloch separatists, then i guess its up to our intelligence agencies to deal with India, they know best deal with enemies who stab in the back but never fight in open field.

But it is still a single unit, single geography.

When the Taliban sell out our nation to the Saudis and the US, we'll see if the nation is still a single unit.

When the Taliban sell out our nation to the Saudis and the US, we'll see if the nation is still a single unit.

Thats it.

I dont wanna talk about it anymore. No more... Nayyyy...

Already admin has shown his displeasure on posting this.

Well, to give the benefit of the doubt to that theory.. there is Afghanistan.. where the Indian "civilian" contractors sat. However, they've left from all of those locations from where the Americans left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom