Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
A CNN IBN Poll conducted by CSDS: Arvind Kejriwal is Best PM Candidate

1975264_710886688976888_207814813782437289_n.jpg

It ain't tricky day for you only, but for entire nation. Aur us din mere exams khat ho raha hai....You better focus on exams & don't mess with your future...I actively campaigned for Meenakshi Lekhi In Delhi, but I made sure that I devote 4 to 5 hours each day on studies.....Desh kay saath saath apna future behi secure karna hai. :sick:

Aisa mat bolo. :cray:Hum toh chate hai ki woh agle 10 saal tak Pakistan may Holidays par chala jaye! :enjoy:
sahi kaha parul..
the thing is half of the batch is getting free on 16th and half on 17th and then a 3 month long break.
many guys and gals are leaving early,so yes,i am indeed a bit worried,though excited about that day,hope everything turns out to be fine.
hope to hear chants of modi with good grades and great friends. :)

I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

My gut reaction was to make a point by point rebuttal and ask you to mind your own business. However please read the following:

1. Your protests as a non Indian do not count, I was not in favour of George Bush but the citizens of US did what they felt right & I lumped it.

2.The ban of US does not count, a man gets elected for the nation he belongs not for other countries.

3. He does not use Muslims to get votes, he speaks the truth , and the truth is that Muslims are being taken for a ride by Political parties. Instead of sops they need a level playing field maybe with free education ( non Madarsa). The people are fed up with this appeasment and it has to stop.

4. Assuming that the NDA wins, Modi alone will not run the nation, the NDA will. You people are fretting unnecessarily. During Vajpayee's time were Muslims victimised ? It was the NDA then too.

5. Modi is the face the BJP / NDA is using to garner votes. I shall not be surprised if things change

6. Relax, all Govts need neighbors. Yes, illegal entry may be looked into. But remember, the NDA Govt shall at best be in the center only. Those in WB & Assam are of the opposition.

Lastly, its the electorate who will decide & seeing the past if Mickey Mouse were to stand for election & he were to win he could be the PM provided he is an Indian citizen.

It is for the people of India to decide.And, all indications are that they have already decided.

The people of India know that they have to live with the consequences of their choice.They have lived with the consequences of their choice in December 2009/January 2010. They evidently have not been very happy with their choice then. Modi wins or does not win is entirely Indian business and you should not poke your nose in it as your opinion does not matter at all. We don't care what some people living in oyher countries think. Reality on the ground is that life is very tough for the average Indian. He wants economic salvation. Rest are just crap they just couldn't care less.

It is for the people of India to decide.And, all indications are that they have already decided.

The people of India know that they have to live with the consequences of their choice.They have lived with the consequences of their choice in December 2009/January 2010. They evidently have not been very happy with their choice then. Modi wins or does not win is entirely Indian business and you should not poke your nose in it as your opinion does not matter at all. We don't care what some people living in oyher countries think. Reality on the ground is that life is very tough for the average Indian. He wants economic salvation. Rest are just crap they just couldn't care less.
hey angry bird,is this the general mindset of the youth in delhi?
well,i have had political discussions with 2-3 guys from delhi/noida and i was disappointed.......

Back
Top Bottom