Who should be prime minister of India?

• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
Modi will be the PM. these people are brainwashed to believe that Modi is all-in-one ointment for India's problems. while his credential directly tells you he is a fanatic RSS cadre. He is responsible for the genocide in Godhra. it's like slaves of Osama supporting him. here, it is fanaticism taking over India.
Yawn!:sleep:

images

BQHXjp4CcAA-LhD.jpg:large

Yesterday he said he will give Indian nationality to 'illegal' Bangladeshi Hindus and kick out Muslims from India. He can not be PM of India.

So whats your PROBLEM.........?? Our Country Our Rules!!!

Na ji, I, my family and friends voted for Nobel Cause i.e. NaMo for PM. :yay: Hope on 16th May we can say - Lo aa gayi Modi Sarkar.:super: :cray:
well that is gonna be a tricky day for me.lots of things banking on that day :D
one of them being,my last exam which is on 17th(hope i dont mess it up).

i like Kejriwal's views on J&K and the red states...Kejriwal to be PM, if not today then after this.

Bro....what is seen on Television doesn't mean that it's the ground reality, i agree that AAP/Kejriwal are at Par with national parties like BJP/Congress when it comes to Media visibility, but winning each LS seat in India requires a huge cadre force which they simply don't have......Infact AAP is not even getting 7 seats in 543 seat LS, how in the world can Kejri even DREAM of getting PMship??

So all this talk of PM Kejri is simply BS.

Narendra Modi will never become PM: Mulayam

mul_17.jpg

"A person like Narendra Modi will never be able to become the Prime Minister of the country. After Lok Sabha polls, BJP and Congress will not be able to form the government and there will be a Third Front government," Yadav said while addressing election rallies.

"During Gujarat riots, women were misbehaved with and they were raped..Ill treatment was meted out to minorities there...How can a person, who could not give respect to women can claim to become the Prime Minister," Yadav said.

Narendra Modi will never become PM: Mulayam | Siasat

Aila..name change ho Gaya..I liked the previous 1 :-) ontopic: vote Kia cheez hai ..the rest fill in the blanks ----------------------------------------:p:
ye rahul gandhi ko kisne vote kiya hai? :mad:

btw,gunday was nice :agree:

well that is gonna be a tricky day for me.lots of things banking on that day :D
one of them being,my last exam which is on 17th(hope i dont mess it up).

It ain't tricky day for you only, but for entire nation. Aur us din mere exams khat ho raha hai....You better focus on exams & don't mess with your future...I actively campaigned for Meenakshi Lekhi In Delhi, but I made sure that I devote 4 to 5 hours each day on studies.....Desh kay saath saath apna future behi secure karna hai. :sick:

Kyon Sara waqt Rahul ke peeche padi rehti ho ap :pissed:

Aisa mat bolo. :cray:Hum toh chate hai ki woh agle 10 saal tak Pakistan may Holidays par chala jaye! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom