Who should be prime minister of India?

• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

Arvind Kejriwal is contesting against Narendra Modi in this election.

140etx.jpg

My best of luck and prayers for Arvind Kejriwal.

@IamBengali mere bhai (my Broda) leave it to us Indians to decide who should be our next PM. Right now Modi is the best candidate we have. He certainly is not going to go ahead & start massacring Muslims or Minorities as @nair correctly pointed out.
How he performs we will all see. He atleast deserves a chance when we can chose governments like MSY/SP in UP. :mad:

I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

140etx.jpg

What will your protest do?> Nothing you are not even Indian, so why should we bother what you or other countries think.
modi will be our pm , you can cry,rollover, moan,howl nothing will change. Stop these useless threads.Lol wahts wrong in kicking out illegal bangladeshis? Why are you sending them here?Reaction or none, btw, we will welcome hindus from bangladesh,pakistan to take asylum you got a problem with that?

What will your protest do?> Nothing you are not even Indian, so why should we bother what you or other countries think.
modi will be our pm , you can cry,rollover, moan,howl nothing will change. Stop these useless threads.Lol wahts wrong in kicking out illegal bangladeshis? Why are you sending them here?Reaction or none, btw, we will welcome hindus from bangladesh,pakistan to take asylum you got a problem with that?

Yesterday he said he will give Indian nationality to 'illegal' Bangladeshi Hindus and kick out Muslims from India. He can not be PM of India.

Yesterday he said he will give Indian nationality to 'illegal' Bangladeshi Hindus and kick out Muslims from India. He can not be PM of India.
So whats your problem with that?He said kick out Illegal Bangladeshis and welcome persecuted hindus, you people persecute minorities like hindus in bangladesh and pakistan why shouldnt we give them asylum being a hindu majority country?

Ok! Here's a broom for you....

Bamboo-Broom.jpg

He will not even get 10% seats let alone getting into PMship.

I know indian aj kal dimagh se thorey farigh ha lekin abhi itne bhi nahin k modi jaise insan ko PM bana le.

140etx.jpg

Since Congress is still around, Illegal BDis can freely enter and settle in India. So use the opportunity. Cross over and cast your vote for AK 49.

Modi will be the PM. these people are brainwashed to believe that Modi is all-in-one ointment for India's problems. while his credential directly tells you he is a fanatic RSS cadre. He is responsible for the genocide in Godhra. it's like slaves of Osama supporting him. here, it is fanaticism taking over India.

i like Kejriwal's views on J&K and the red states...Kejriwal to be PM, if not today then after this.

Back
Top Bottom