Who should be prime minister of India?

• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

Arvind Kejriwal is contesting against Narendra Modi in this election.

140etx.jpg

My best of luck and prayers for Arvind Kejriwal.
Look at the poll result on first page... Narendra Modi winning it hands down.... poor OP.Failed to achieve what he wanted to...

Bangladeshis are last one to teach us whom should we elect.Umm no replace that with Pakistan,BD's are at second last.

@Emmie
Pls move this thread to South Asia sub forum.This is a political thread and is a misfit in Indian defence forum.

I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

Arvind Kejriwal is contesting against Narendra Modi in this election.

140etx.jpg

My best of luck and prayers for Arvind Kejriwal.
i have better idea, make him pm of Bangladesh, coz in this life he cannot become India's pm

Back
Top Bottom