• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
from margao.....u Goan too?
yeah , from Mapuca, but as my father was in the army we traveled all over the country. never stayed in goa except for the two weeks a year we came down for a holiday:)
seems like 82 % came out to vote there:)

Abhi Tak Apke Rahul ko kise aur nay vote nahi diya! :cray:
Vote to bohot paday hain Rahul ji ko,Lekin yahin forum pe suna hai ke modi ko to ek bande ne 5 5 bar vote kiya hai,kion @chak de INDIA :whistle: rigging :azn:

yeah , from Mapuca, but as my father was in the army we traveled all over the country. never stayed in goa except for the two weeks a year we came down for a holiday:)
seems like 82 % came out to vote there:)
I've heard you're a congress supporter :-):tup:

Modi ki sarkar is bar inshallah as i said before only staunch hindu can improve relations with two ancient budies ;)

Yesterday he said he will give Indian nationality to 'illegal' Bangladeshi Hindus and kick out Muslims from India. He can not be PM of India.

What he said was true, you guys are killing hindus where should they go? At least Bongoli muslims have their homeland. You guys claim to be secular while treat hindus like garbaje. Not even Pakistani hindus are that desperate or migrated in mass to India like Bongoli hindus has done.

I do not care who comes in power in India however I would like to see the epic fall of Congress. I've my reasons to hate these scumbag Congress.

the point is why we should oppose Hindu polarization.. It will be a good thing to our community.. I know Muslims are vote bank to congress and dalits to bsp then why can't we polarize our vote ..whatever party we choose .. According to our conviniance.

Hindu Polarization is myth. Hinduism is secular religion.. Thats why Hindus are progessing while Vote Banks are getting down...

Hindu Polarization is myth. Hinduism is secular religion.. Thats why Hindus are progessing while Vote Banks are getting down...

These people won't understand that those who have access to holy books should also have access to computer and technology. Remember the golden words said by NaMo: 'one hand Quran and another hand computer'.

And they call him communal.

If he is communal then we WANT such a person in power who is aggressive against secular anti-Indian elements like LeT, Naxals, separatists, internal traitors etc.

Modi ki sarkar is bar inshallah as i said before only staunch hindu can improve relations with two ancient budies ;)

What he said was true, you guys are killing hindus where should they go? At least Bongoli muslims have their homeland. You guys claim to be secular while treat hindus like garbaje. Not even Pakistani hindus are that desperate or migrated in mass to India like Bongoli hindus has done.

I never really thought I'd hear something like this from a Pakistani national.

The point is, there has to be a better focus on development. We all saw what happens when there is recession. Unlike the West, neither India, nor Pakistan, SL or Bangladesh have government welfare schemes that can provide income for people to sustain while being unemployed.

Here we earn and save for our rainy days. So develpment and job creation is the way to go.

Conflicts are now economics. You create more jobs, your citizens get wealthier, means you are stronger than the other person.

What the ****?? Keriwal lost all respect.Now i think he needs to be kicked out.

This is what the normal media doesn't report. Ever heard this from NDTV, IBN-7, AAJ TAK, etc?

It will never come out because this is what the media doesn't want people to see. The day Kejri was slapped last week by an autowalla, and before that by a former AAP worker who was a muslim (much to the dislike of secoolarists), both raised the same issues.

Both of them had stated that AAP had cheated them off their agenda since Delhi state elections. I was there at my other home in Delhi at that point of time and it saddens me to see that the man I respected so much as Arvind Kejriwal has now become AK-49. There was a time when I and many others wanted him to be at least our Industry and economics minister to steer Indian recession out, at the time of Ramleela maidan protests in Delhi.

And like many other genuine Indians who even volunteered to join AAP, have been cheated.

I want Rahul Gandhy to be PM. Har haat shakti, har haat tarakki. Defeat to fascist Modi.

What if they ally with bjp after elections??? you ok with that???
Why should i bother? i am not a kid in his teens who cant understand the compulsions of forming a govt . The only people who are disappointed by elections are those who get emotional . mostly they are kids voting for the first time .

By the way its will be hard for them to join the nda as the tdp is an ally of the bjp .

Back
Top Bottom