Who should be prime minister of India?

• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

Arvind Kejriwal is contesting against Narendra Modi in this election.

140etx.jpg

My best of luck and prayers for Arvind Kejriwal.

Actually you dont need to bother about the election in India.After all you are not an Indian.
Arvind Kejiriwal is an idiot who think one can single handedly change India in to an Utopian state.Only back fire in future.

@Chinese-Dragon

There was a talk by Subramanian Swamy, a former Harvard prof and BJP leader, he was one of the working groups that dealt with the Chinese when he was a minister in the government.

Their primary peeve with India according to him was that India is (and I quote), "No Action Talk Only, NATO". Ring a bell?

I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

140etx.jpg

First of all Indian will decide who will be the next India's PM... Anyway for your thought, I would like to award you LUNGI.

Lungi.jpg

363999_0_original.jpg

cotton-lungi-250x250.jpg

images

Please select whichever you like most.

not worried, Modi is a weird man who is possibly a homosexual. Its curiosity that how so many Indians are raving about him and he will likely fail since India is a lost cause. He will make the process of balkanization sooner rather than later, its will be a spectacle to watch.
What ever u say happens soon , U know what it is u guys who should be worried ..... I am amazed that u guys find so much time thinking about India and her problem....

140etx.jpg

So you threaten minorities in your country if Modi gets elected? LOL great logic and oh btw, minorities have been persecuted and continue to be persecuted NOW! I hope Modi wins......suck on it

Arvind kejriwal cannot become prime minister of india, but a third front government with the support of congress party is inevitable in india, the first thing that a third front government in india should do is to hang this Nazi terrorist Modi by balls along side his supporters on pdf.

140etx.jpg

I have no problems with you supporting one side in an Indian election. But the question is that if you're that concerned about who comes to power in India and insist that your POV is important, then you should also support it with a vision of relationship between two countries as important and co-operative. Bangladeshis can't bash India at every turn and then suddenly start pushing for a candidate coz the other one is inconvenient for you. That's just not done.

These attacks are ignored nowadays. BJP should stop making these below the belt attacks.

many Indians are also worried. amazed by the country's voters going to choose a Sanghi baba of all!
secularism, democracy gayi bhad me, aaya he RSS ka Naya Bharat, Maha Bharat. ab ki baar Modi, Desh ki Rajdhani Nagpur; RSS chalaeyinge Sarkar.

And I have no idea how victimizing minorties is going to remove corruption, increase growth etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom