Who should be prime minister of India?

• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
Hey Ayush, don't know what they told you but I can assure you that BJP is going to win Delhi and NCR easily this time.
they are pro aap and modi haters.
and one of them actively campaigns against modi in our class,fb,groups etc..

btw,its good to know that.

india wahid mulk ha jahan 7000+logon ka qatil jail janay k bajaye pm candidate banta ha. :D

I strongly protest if an extremist fundamentalist Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. He can not be prime minister of India. USA has still not lifted the ban on him from entering into its territory. He has very bad image in the world. He uses Muslim hatred for getting votes. His hatred for Bangladesh is immense. He recently said in a rally that he will take revenge to 50 million 'illegal' Bangladeshi immigrants and also provoking Muslims and encouraging communal violence. If he becomes PM of India the minorities in neighboring countries will get reaction from extremists. Narendra Modi is bad for Hindus and Muslims. He is bad for India. A terrorist can not be prime minister of a country like India.

Arvind Kejriwal should be prime minister of India. Not a controversial leader Narendra Modi.

Arvind Kejriwal is contesting against Narendra Modi in this election.

140etx.jpg

My best of luck and prayers for Arvind Kejriwal.

Who cares about your opinion? Or whether the US gives him a visa or not?

The people of India will decide.... no one else.

@Emmie
Please move this thread from Indian defence forum.
This is a political thread.

Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese all seem highly worried due to Modi. They were used to a lameduck PM for years and thought they could get away with anything. Time for a little retospection, TIME FOR MODI.

Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese all seem highly worried due to Modi. They were used to a lameduck PM for years and thought they could get away with anything. Time for a little retospection, TIME FOR MODI.
many Indians are also worried. amazed by the country's voters going to choose a Sanghi baba of all!
secularism, democracy gayi bhad me, aaya he RSS ka Naya Bharat, Maha Bharat. ab ki baar Modi, Desh ki Rajdhani Nagpur; RSS chalaeyinge Sarkar.

He in not reliable. Who knows after a couple of months he would get bored and resign. He has resigned from every job he has had so far. :rofl:

So whats your PROBLEM.........?? Our Country Our Rules!!!
not worried, Modi is a weird man who is possibly a homosexual. Its curiosity that how so many Indians are raving about him and he will likely fail since India is a lost cause. He will make the process of balkanization sooner rather than later, its will be a spectacle to watch.

Back
Top Bottom