Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
Mr Crazywalla ko sirf crazy log hi pasand karsakte hein :lol:

Me kaise vote karungi??? :(
Even if I had voted I would have voted for an independent candidate. :-)

Bingo, Rakhi Sawant!

hey angry bird,is this the general mindset of the youth in delhi?
well,i have had political discussions with 2-3 guys from delhi/noida and i was disappointed.......

Hey Ayush, don't know what they told you but I can assure you that BJP is going to win Delhi and NCR easily this time.

He will not even get 10% seats let alone getting into PMship.

I know indian aj kal dimagh se thorey farigh ha lekin abhi itne bhi nahin k modi jaise insan ko PM bana le.
10%? Haha Itna mil jaye to Kejri khushi se paagal ho jaye. 10% seats in India will be 54 seats while at best Kejri will get 5 seats(~1%) or even less as his stronghold Delhi seems to be gone all in favour of BJP yesterday.

Only few people in delhi could prefer to vote app,What about the rest of India ??
1512131_236424236518883_1961035859_o.jpg

14085.jpg

Narendra Modi will never become PM: Mulayam

mul_17.jpg

"A person like Narendra Modi will never be able to become the Prime Minister of the country. After Lok Sabha polls, BJP and Congress will not be able to form the government and there will be a Third Front government," Yadav said while addressing election rallies.

"During Gujarat riots, women were misbehaved with and they were raped..Ill treatment was meted out to minorities there...How can a person, who could not give respect to women can claim to become the Prime Minister," Yadav said.

Narendra Modi will never become PM: Mulayam | Siasat

When rape happens in Gujarat it is a crime.... When the same happens in UP then it is not a crime Boys will be Boys..... Hypocrisy at its best.....

Narendra Modi will never become PM: Mulayam

mul_17.jpg

"A person like Narendra Modi will never be able to become the Prime Minister of the country. After Lok Sabha polls, BJP and Congress will not be able to form the government and there will be a Third Front government," Yadav said while addressing election rallies.

"During Gujarat riots, women were misbehaved with and they were raped..Ill treatment was meted out to minorities there...How can a person, who could not give respect to women can claim to become the Prime Minister," Yadav said.

Narendra Modi will never become PM: Mulayam | Siasat

10173712_723816034335260_4081621988922494686_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom