Who should be prime minister of India?

• Narendra Modi

Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Arvind Kejriwal

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
All peoples who don't want Modi as PM are simply idiot or thay don't want development of India. Modi got clean chit from SIT and Supreme Court of India with Congress Government in center. I think this is enough to believe that he had no relations with 2002 riots. Yes Modi said right we need to send back 50 million illegal Bangladeshis and that's 100% good for India. What illegal Bangladeshis contribute in India?? They are not paying taxes, they are supporting Congress for there safety, They don't want development in India, they are increasing violence in Assam, West Bengal and Bihar.

namo will be our prime minister but bjp alone should cross the figure of 230 then only he can work in favor of India.
Regarding the voting percentage .. I have a question.. Every single major minority population vote for there candidate like Muslims for congress, or dalits for bsp.. They will never vote for any other party .. Why shouldn't hindus concentrate there votes. In any election manifestos there is nothing for hindus .. There is always for minorities like reservations, free goods etc.. Why??

Last edited:
Nano will be our prime minister but bjp alone should cross the figure of 230 then only he can work in favor of India.
Regarding the voting percentage .. I have a question.. Every single major minority population vote for there candidate like Muslims for congress, or dalits for bsp.. They will never vote for any other party .. Why shouldn't hindus concentrate there votes. In any election manifestos there is nothing for hindus .. There is always for minorities like reservations, free goods etc.. Why??
Because most of the Hindus are secular/democratic and muslims not so much. Thats why Hindus have never voted for a single party alone.

But what is the meaning of secularism when nobody other than Hindus thinks other way.. With absolutely no benefit for majority. We should polarize our vote.. Not for hindusism but for our own benefit.

Muslims had been the biggest loosers in India as they let the politicians / Mullas treat them a herd of goat.
They never used their brain..always let other do the thinking for them..and they misled them to the ..point where they are..
If they want development of their community, they have to start thinking of their own..which I don't see in atleast 2 more generations....

Muslims had been the biggest loosers in India as they let the politicians / Mullas treat them a herd of goat.
They never used their brain..always let other do the thinking for them..and they misled them to the ..point where they are..
If they want development of their community, they have to start thinking of their own..which I don't see in atleast 2 more generations....

BJP knows, these Sunni will never Vote for it.. Congress/SP/RJD/TMC knows that these sunnis will go no where and vote for them.

When they are so secure about there vote, why will they work from them.. Indian Muslims choose to become Vote Bank/

BJP knows, these Sunni will never Vote for it.. Congress/SP/RJD/TMC knows that these sunnis will go no where and vote for them.

When they are so secure about there vote, why will they work from them.. Indian Muslims choose to become Vote Bank/

the point is why we should oppose Hindu polarization.. It will be a good thing to our community.. I know Muslims are vote bank to congress and dalits to bsp then why can't we polarize our vote ..whatever party we choose .. According to our conviniance.

You know I agree with his contention that cutting edge corruption is the biggest problem in India.
Yes but its naive to think (like most do) that corruption will vanish away with just another govt taking charge. Corruption is deep rooted in the fabric of the society of India. its time we woke up and saw it and not just blame politicians.

Back
Top Bottom