What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well , If I remember correctly , Azerbaijan never was part of Ottman country and his fellow country , turkye ... in fact they always our front line solders against Ottman empire .... :tup:

Yes i know..Turks are awesome soldiers, you were lucky you had them:tup:

What is that "our" exactly ? as I said these dynasties in the Iran were mostly had Azeri-Turk origin, these are not fully Persian or Azeri realms but united of them.

What is that "our" exactly ? as I said these dynasties in the Iran were mostly had Azeri-Turk origin, these are not fully Persian or Azeri realms but united of them.

When Persians lost their independence against Arabs they never had their independence until 1925... They were always ruled by Arabs and then Turks...

All of the dynasties until 1925 were Turks *add troll face* I think Twilight feels that he needs to prove something against Turks because we ruled them for nearly thousand years :) Even the ones who spread Shii'sm in Iran was Turks... Safevids butchered Sunni Iranians and made Shii'sm dominant religion in Iran. :eek::oops::pop::cheers::partay::dance3:

Edit: Okay, I feel bad for trolling the guy... I guess I should apoligize for offending any sane Persians who weren't the victims of state propaganda and were offended by my trolling... Sorry :)

When Persians lost their independence against Arabs they never had their independence until 1925... They were always ruled by Arabs and then Turks...

All of the dynasties until 1925 were Turks *add troll face* I think Twilight feels that he needs to prove something against Turks because we ruled them for nearly thousand years :) Even the ones who spread Shii'sm in Iran was Turks... Safevids butchered Sunni Iranians and made Shii'sm dominant religion in Iran. :eek::oops::pop::cheers::partay::dance3:

Deno you've come back with the fire of a thousand suns. :rofl:

Iranians vs Turks

Round 2

FIGHT!

My opinion is Azeries are with those who show more respect to them. the one who is proud of them. The one who calls them as brothers, not the one names them wrongfully as mongols!

LAMO at these torks, if you go to Iran today and see an azeris they will refer to themselves as an Iranian.
azeris have always been Iranian long before turkey was even invented. the land that you live in today was part of the persian emipire when you people were wearing leaves around your * :whistle: * area and hunting squirrels god knows where.

Now all of a sudden they come and try and steal piece of Persian history, I seen torks even say ferdowysi and his shahnameh was a torkish work.
I mean Torks have probably been made by greeks :lol:
so please steal greece history not our :rofl:

Sorry but are you stupid ? we're not stuck in a part of history, everything changed still changes, Azeris are currently and historically Turks. whatever happened in some f.cking thousand years is not changed the headway of history.

yea yeah they are Turks according to you :rofl::rofl:
Iranian or azeris as you call them have been Iranian long time before you even existed and long time after you perish.

Armenia was part Iran until they got separated, they are our brother and we will help them.
as for the azerbaijan, they were also ours and they were separated.
we don't support them because they support they zionists.
also they think they are turks while in reality Azeri are Iranic people who just speak Turkish.
azeris in Iran call them selves Iranian while those other azeris in azerbaijan say they are Turkish.

Iranian shah and current supreme leader were/are azeris too.

Not Persian ? surprising

For the gods sake what I'm repeating here from the beginning ? are you deaf or something ? what happened in thousands of years ago is IRREVELANT to later events, Azeris have historically Turkic background, speaking a Turkic language, called Turk-Turkmen since they appeared in the history, simple as that :hitwall:

For the gods sake what I'm repeating here from the beginning ? are you deaf or something ? what happened in thousands of years ago is IRREVELANT to later events, Azeris have historically Turkic background, speaking a Turkic language, called Turk-Turkmen since they appeared in the history, simple as that :hitwall:

Am I deaf? you are not speaking to me kid are you?
how can they historically be torks when they have been Iranian for thousands of years before you even came to the region?
They been living there before you existed so how did you create them? it is like me saying I was here before my mother.
wtf is wrong with you?

I'm asking the same question, wtf is wrong with you ? they're historically Turks and have Turkic background, yes they absorbed locals with either marriage or natural assimilation through the years, thats a natural process its not changes their identity, through the history they were Turks-Turkmens and spoke Turkic.

There is something seriously wrong with you, HOW CAN THEY BE TURKS WHEN THEY EXISTED BEFORE YOU?

we have evidence of people inhabiting Azerbaijan since 10,000BCE where the hell was you toks back then?

Are you aware of that how many nations absorbed, formed new identities, united in the history ? please just go learn history first because your logic is stupid as hell, according to that we should ignore all the new nations and call them with the names of some people lived there few f.cuking thousand years ago.

Someone had posted a video of the elder Pahlavi (the last Shahs father I think) and the guy was conversing in fluent Turkish with Ataturk ! How did he know Turkish ? Was he a Turk himself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom