What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because of facist Turks in our country once upon a time Kurds were afraid to say they were Kurds or speak their language let alone teach their language to their children... I am thankful that times like that is past now and Kurdish can be thought at schools like Turkish, Greek, Armenian, English and French... They can sing their songs, and live their culture as they want...

But unfourtantly for Iran and Azerbaijan Turks this is far rom reality in facist Iran who opress its Turkish population and ban their language in schools... Even against these harsh treatment Azerbaijan Turks were peacefull people and searched for their rights in peacefull manners. They didn't kill anyone, they didn't threaten anyone with violance. They created commuties and tried to gain their own human rights by peace and talk... And I hope this will never change and their honorable and peaceull strugle will never vanish. They should be proud of themselves for being civil against such a barbarity from people who claimed the creators of civilazation.

They are proud Turks and their peacefull struggle against this facist behaviour is more honorable than any disgusting rant of Islamic Republic of Iran ever hope to be!

Deno, how do the Kurds own up to Turkey as their 'Motherland' when the very name of 'Turkey' signifies an association of 'Nationalism' with a particular 'ethnicity or a linguistic group' ? Is a Kurdish hero like 'Saladin' celebrated in Turkey ? Does he have some kind of patronage of the Turkish State as 'their Hero' ? I mean is he celebrated in the history books as 'One of Your Heroes' ?

P.S I ask this inquisitively not out of an ounce of malice...! :fie:

Deno, how do the Kurds own up to Turkey as their 'Motherland' when the very name of 'Turkey' signifies an association of 'Nationalism' with a particular 'ethnicity or a linguistic group' ? Is a Kurdish hero like 'Saladin' celebrated in Turkey ? Does he have some kind of patronage of the Turkish State as 'their Hero' ? I mean is he celebrated in the history books as 'One of Your Heroes' ?

P.S I ask this inquisitively not out of an ounce of malice...! :fie:

Deno is about to tear you up. :rofl:

Deno tiger, please stay calm.

.... Actually Azerbaijan Turks were the main branch of Turkish tribes that migrated to Middle East... Turkish tribes in Anatolia was a branch of them. But what should I expect from a person who is a member of a nation who lost against few Greeks while they had more than hundreads of thousands of soldiers. You know we ruled over those Greeks who defeated you in every aspect of life for 500 years like we ruled you for thousand years :D

a person who believes movies like 300 is now here trying to talk about history.
you torks were created by greeks. but now you are so desperate you are trying to steal Iranian history because you have nothing :cry: azeris are Torks because they speak Turkish lol, I mean how retarded are you?

.... Actually Azerbaijan Turks were the main branch of Turkish tribes that migrated to Middle East... Turkish tribes in Anatolia was a branch of them. But what should I expect from a person who is a member of a nation who lost against few Greeks while they had more than hundreads of thousands of soldiers. You know we ruled over those Greeks who defeated you in every aspect of life for 500 years like we ruled you for thousand years :D

Ummmh ! The Ottoman Empire was a 'Muslim Empire' not a 'Turkish One' ! :D

And you guys got owned by a keffiyeh wearing Brit called 'Lawrence of Arabia' ! :woot:

But come to think of it : We got owned by the Afghans, the Turks, Alexander, the Persians and finally the Indians ! :blink:

PGK, Do you need to rest for some time baradar? :D
And as you pointed out clearly, the only thing Deno understands from history is that Ottoman empire was mighty and it was the mightiest empire of the world ever, that's all. So don't discuss history with guys like him next time.

Ummmh ! The Ottoman Empire was a 'Muslim Empire' not a 'Turkish One' ! :D

And you guys got owned by an keffiyeh wearing Brit called 'Lawrence of Arabia' ! :woot:

But come to think of it : We got owned by the Afghans, the Turks, Alexander, the Persians and finally the Indians ! :blink:

Armstrong we've done owned quite a few as well. :cheers:

I think, I said I am an Iranian. OK let us to change Iran with Switzerland! Look at this map please:

800px-Sprachen_CH_2000_EN.svg.png

These are races in Switzerland. They were so united that Hitler decided to not invade Switzerland. I am sure non of those races talks harmful to each other. I hope, I was clear this time.

No but we are speaking truth here.
their logic is that azeriz are Turkish because they speak Turkish, I mean how retarded do you have to be to believe that?

No, they're not only speaking Turkish, they're Turk by nationality for the god's sake can't you understand ?

Yes, we "Torks" created by Greeks in labs, lol.

so what is if he did? I speak fluent English that does not make me English does it bro?
language is not someone's Identity.

No yaar, I was particularly intrigued because someone had commented that the Pehlavis were of Turkish descent and that Pehlavi Monarchy was in essence 'Turks ruling Persians'. I do not however know of the veracity of these claims so I'll leave it at that !

I think, I said I am an Iranian. OK let us to change Iran with Switzerland! Look at this map please:

800px-Sprachen_CH_2000_EN.svg.png

These are races in Switzerland. They were so united that Hitler decided to not invade Switzerland. I am sure non of those races talks harmful to each other. I hope, I was clear this time.

Agha ma hich rabti be in turka nadarim

shoma tarikho khondi

midoni azarihaye iran ba osmani mijangidan

midoni in osmani cheghadr binamosi karde

No, they're not only speaking Turkish, they're Turk by nationality for the god's sake can't you understand ?

where is your evidence to suggest they are Turkish by nationality?
as I said, the azeris were living there for a long time before you even came into the region, now maybe some one them have Mix genetics from Irani+Turk but that does not make them Turk.

HA HA HA !

he told me turk :shout:

OH GOD please give my life :hang2:

Ethnic identity= Turk
Language= Turkish

For f.cking hundreds of years, what do you want more ?

What should I do to make you understand who lived there thousands years ago is IRREVELANT, there was non-Greek Anatolians, they eventually mixed with Greeks, assimilated and become part of Greeks, they're Greeks, have nothing with some Hittities or some f.cking Prygians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom