What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its, because most of the modern identities are formed by absorbing others, uniting, assimilating, majority of the nations lesser or more mixed, genetics are not a deceive factor on that.

WTF!!!!!!!!
if we are mixed with each other then so is our genetics!
your saying genetics has nothing to do with someone identity.
do yourself a favour and stop make a fool out of yourself.

That is a Persian word... Not Turkish word... And I really want to see you near an Azerbaijan Turk cursing Turks like that :D

azeris in Iran speak Persian too genius.
seriously you have the intelligence capability of a mentally challenged horse.

What are you talking about ?

If you're are Nazi of course ! I'm again suggesting you to read a god dammit book.

Also, "Tork-e khar ("Turkish donkey") is a derogatory joke usually directed against Turkic Azeris of Iran, Azerbaijani Turks.[108][109] The derogatory term was originally started towards Ottoman Turks."

Which one did say that? They just said Azeries has Origin from Turkic race.
The troth is most of Persian never accept the Turkic dynasties as a part of the history of Iran (not Persian). Do you know about the time Persian were the leader of world? for example 2000 BC the population of world were less than 30,000,000! The current population of Iran is more than 75,000,000!

800px-World_population_growth_%28lin-log_scale%29.png

World population from 10,000 BCE to 2,000 CE. The vertical (population) scale is logarithmic.

Why do you think having a Persian government could be a reason that the people of these area was not Turkic? Egypt was a part of the empire once. were they Persian? By denying Turkic share of Iranian culture the chance of having a distinctive developed Script is also diminishes. As you may know not Kufic nor Cuneiform script has Iranian origin. Turkic people developed one.

If you're are Nazi of course ! I'm again suggesting you to read a god dammit book.

Also, "Tork-e khar ("Turkish donkey") is a derogatory joke usually directed against Turkic Azeris of Iran, Azerbaijani Turks.[108][109] The derogatory term was originally started towards Ottoman Turks."

so only nazis believe in genetics?
man you country really needs to start educating more of you.
come back when you have done biology.

The troth is most of Persian never accept the Turkic dynasties as a part of the history of Iran (not Persian). Do you know about the time Persian were the leader of world? for example 2000 BC the population of world were less than 30,000,000! The current population of Iran is more than 75,000,000!

World population from 10,000 BCE to 2,000 CE. The vertical (population) scale is logarithmic.

Why do you think having a Persian government could be a reason that the people of these area was not Turkic? Egypt was a part of the empire once. were they Persian? By denying Turkic share of Iranian culture the chance of having a distinctive developed Script is also diminishes. As you may know not Kufic nor Cuneiform script has Iranian origin. Turkic people developed one.

FFS!!!!

nobody is saying they don't have part of outr history.
I am saying azeris are not Turks!!!!!!!!
maybe they have turks in them, but that makes them mixed.

You are azeri and you are my Iranian brother, but you are NOT A TURK.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Can you please come back when you read a book ? bounding a nation to genetics is what Nazis did, none of the Modern historians, scientists base a nation's identity just on genetics, do you even have a idea how many nations absorbed by newcomers ? as I said majority of the nations are like this.

I can't believe you're even denying that guys identity openly.

800px-World_population_growth_%28lin-log_scale%29.png

ma migim in turka mikhan irano bekoban

Can you please come back when you read a book ? bounding a nation to genetics is what Nazis did, none of the Modern historians, scientists base a nation's identity just on genetics, do you even have a idea how many nations absorbed by newcomers ? as I said majority of the nations are like this.

what book? I read boiligy book and they don't say anything about genetics being invented by the nazis.:rofl:

the nazis said aryans are blond with blue eyes, that is BS since Iranian are true aryans and we are not all blond.
I am not saying we did not absorbed each other, but when we get mixed then so does our genetics!
Please go read about genetics.

I can't believe you're even denying that guys identity openly.

Book !!! :D

Author : My balls !

read it ! :agree:

Sick Turkish rant, what do you think Armenians think of this, look how they suffered and how many villages they lost?

Which villages, my stupid Friend? We are Talking about our martyrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom