What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah Show them peace in heaven.

One day armenians pay for each crimes they committed multiple times.

Mercy is not an option.

Even Iran supports armenia isn't it ? correct me if i am wrong

well ,we won't support :

1- secular regime
2- a western puppets regime
3- a regime that act like Israel's *****
4- a regime that help Israel to terror our nuclear scientists
5- a regime that trying to crush Islam in her country
6- a regime that propagation gay
7- a regime that have some useless dream about some part of our country
8- a racist regime
9- etc ....

In fact we should crush them but our supreme leader doesn't allow us to teach them a lesson ... I think he don't want to suffer shia majority in Azerbaijan ....

Even Iran supports armenia isn't it ? correct me if i am wrong

Armenia was part Iran until they got separated, they are our brother and we will help them.
as for the azerbaijan, they were also ours and they were separated.
we don't support them because they support they zionists.
also they think they are turks while in reality Azeri are Iranic people who just speak Turkish.
azeris in Iran call them selves Iranian while those other azeris in azerbaijan say they are Turkish.

Iranian shah and current supreme leader were/are azeris too.

Crush because of what ? because they have different views then you ? don't know why but its kinda reminded me a video I saw few days ago and still can't forget, Salafists(If I'm not wrong) were cutting head of a young men because he changed his religion, video was not even censored I probably can't forget that scenario.

PGK

Azeris are Turks, genetics are not a deceive factor on nationality, they were historically Turks and still Turks, they were not yours, Azeris and Iranians were united under the Azeri dynasties.

Crush because of what ? because they have different views then you ? don't know why but its kinda reminded me a video I saw few days ago and still can't forget, Salafists(If I'm not wrong) were cutting head of a young men because he changed his religion, video was not even censored I probably can't forget that scenario.

4- a regime that help Israel to terror our nuclear scientists
5- a regime that trying to crush Islam in her country
6- a regime that propagation gay
7- a regime that have some useless dream about some part of our country

they acting as our sworn enemy , so why we should act them friendly !?

Aliyov think we can't do a damn thing against him ...

Thats not a reason for a country to crush another country, at least not in 21th century, there is too many country dreams about the lands of another country.

Why did you put the other reasons then ? :)

PGK

Azeris are Turks, genetics are not a deceive factor on nationality, they were historically Turks and still Turks, they were not yours, Azeris and Iranians were united under the Azeri dynasties.

You are simply BSing, Iranian have been living in that region for thousands of years before you even came there.
and somehow those people who were living in azerbaijan long before Turkish even came there is now somehow Turks juts because they speak turkish. lol
Kurds,armenians,azeris,scythians are all Iranic people. so please do not try and lie.

Just because locals eventually absorbed among them its not mean they're Iranians, they're historically Turks, simple as that, again genetics are not a deceive factor on nationality, Azeris are historically Turks by nationality.

Just because locals eventually absorbed among them its not mean they're Iranians, they're historically Turks, simple as that, again genetics are not a deceive factor on nationality, Azeris are historically Turks by nationality.

at best they might have a mixed genetic by Iran/Turk but for you to say they are fully Turks is not true my friend.

Iran has a right to support any state they want,why should we care? The big boy of Caucasia is Russia. Her attitude is important,the rest doesnt mean much. So dont bother.

Azeris are have genetics changing region to region, again genetic is not decides on someone's nationality, Azeris are historically and nationally are Turks.

Well... What do you people expect from a coward goverment such as Armenia? They did this only because Clinton was in Armenia...

P.S: I don't know why people use the word Azeri... Atleast if you are not going to use the word ''Turk'' use Azerbaijan Turks... I met few Azerbaijan Turks in Cyprus in my university and they are pretty sensitive about that so I advise you to be careful when you call them Azeri they ight be offended and they would say '' Ben Türk oğlu Türkem '' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom