What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azeris are have genetics changing region to region, again genetic is not decides on someone's nationality, Azeris are historically and nationally are Turks.

azerbaijan was part of Iran for thousand of years before Turks even came to that region.
so who were the people that lived in azerbaijan before Turks came along?
They are the same Iranian people you are calling Turk now.

And there was Caucasian Albanians before you, so what ? its have nothing with later historical events.

Because they're Turk, doesn't matter who they're absorbed or mixed they're historically Turks, its not a made up identity.

anti-aircraft, missile defence, drones againts Armenia ? lol, of course its a measure mainly againts Iran.

Iran has a right to support any state they want,why should we care? The big boy of Caucasia is Russia. Her attitude is important,the rest doesnt mean much. So dont bother.

and I think you don't know anything about Armenia and Azerbaijan problem , russia couldn't help Armenia so much if they loss in one to one battle with Azerbaijan .... but he can send supplies to Armenia , in other hand Azerbaijan is making Iran as his enemy so she have no support from Iran ( the only one who could support her freely ) ...

Thats not a reason for a country to crush another country, at least not in 21th century, there is too many country dreams about the lands of another country.

Why did you put the other reasons then ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...kill-five-azeri-soldiers-2.html#ixzz1wvwwvsQ3

so you saying this isn't big deal !?
and what you would do if I answer this for your question : attach Azerbaijan to her mother land ....
IMO you won't accept it , right !?

so please don't say something like that ....

and we don't want crush all Azerbaijan , our goal would be crushing Aliyov's family and their royal followers .... but now , aliyov family should be tankful our leader who stop us to teach them a good lesson ...

well after all we should obey our leader orders ...

Iran should support Azeri people to overthrow the racist dictator Alieyv. Azerbaijan should be liberated.

Don't be ridiculus my dear...

feel_like_a_sir_meme_comic_poster-r3fd506dd4e3f4a8c9fd9b59f330da0ff_wvg_400.jpg

Accept what ? these are dreams not actions.

so you saying this isn't big deal !?
and what you would do if I answer this for your question : attach Azerbaijan to her mother land ....
IMO you won't accept it , right !?

Why wouldnt we accept that..Actually thats a good idea..After all, Azeri Turks are our brothers, we would happily welcome them :D

Why wouldnt we accept that..Actually thats a good idea..After all, Azeri Turks are our brothers, we would happily welcome them :D

well , If I remember correctly , Azerbaijan never was part of Ottman country and his fellow country , turkye ... in fact they always our front line solders against Ottman empire .... :tup:

well , If I remember correctly , Azerbaijan never was part of Ottman country and his fellow country , turkye ... in fact they always our front line solders against Ottman empire .... :tup:

You mean they ruled you and they fought wars right? Turks ruled Iran until 1925... People forget their own history too quicly... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom