What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Where did I insult? You in your own post called me a butthurt teenager because I told you guys to stop and I stated the fact that you brought this discussion back after we finished it already. Stop making up lies.
Stop your taqqiya Hazzy. You said bunch of lies, and started to support the first person that insulted me. What is it called? check the dictionary. Anyway, never mind, I dont give a damn about it.

Haahaa ! :lol:

Had you talked to me about anything 'religious' back when I was an atheist I would've probably degenerated into 'abuses' - Thats how much moronic, barbaric & idiotic I had come to think 'religion' was !

But God works in mysterious ways....I suppose ! :)

Stop your taqqiya Hazzy. You said bunch of lies, and started to support the first person that insulted me. What is it called? check the dictionary. Anyway, never mind, I dont give a damn about it.

Show me my lies in support of him. I simply said you started this again when we already helped end it. Then you started crying that I accused you of bringing it back. My honesty is way above yours.

ELTurco said:
Even if i remove the flag and throw away my passport i will remain a Turk because my blood is Turk..

what about you gypsie?

what makes you Turk tell me.. is it just your nationality?.. ever asked yourself why you are 2nd class citizen of Turkish Republic?
Whats wrong with gypsies?

They have good music

Because you were involving Arabs in a negative way in our own section as a guest (normally a trouble free guest that we consider a friend) in a discussion that we Arab users have nothing to do with or had anything to do with. It was a discussion between Turkish members only.

Also what's with the teenager crap?! You might not agree with @Hazzy997 but considering his age he has a big knowledge and is apparently working hard in school and getting good grades.

Compared to most of your compatriots from Iran (with all due respect) he is in another league quite frankly.

I remember that you two had friendly relations not long ago and now all hell broke lose? What the hell?!

If I say that someone is an arab-worshiper, who he really is, it is not arabs faults or it's not talking in a negative way about you guys.
About Hazzy, He started to cheerleading for ISIS terrorists, and started to insult every member at middle east section on a 24/7 basis. He is an emotional teenager and cannot control his emotions. After that, he opened a thread about Gaza, and he went full emotional retard about my first comment in that thread. About those mullah supporters from Iran, I have nothing to do with them and I don't care about them.

If I say that someone is an arab-worshiper, who he really is, it is not arabs faults or it's not talking in a negative way about you guys.
About Hazzy, He started to cheerleading for ISIS terrorists, and started to insult every member at middle east section on a 24/7 basis. He is an emotional teenager and cannot control his emotions. After that, he opened a thread about Gaza, and he went full emotional retard about my first comment in that thread. About those mullah supporters from Iran, I have nothing to do with them and I don't care about them.

Don't involve me in your problems. And stop lying, you began trolling my thread immediately like a raging lunatic which got you a thread ban.

Show me where I 'insulted everybody', quit making lame accusations. You're the one in flame wars with Iranians 24/7 calling them baboons and mullah idiots, etc...

What makes @ELTurco a so-called "Arab-worshipper". I mean how do you qualify for such a title? Do you turn into one if you like belly dancing? Arabic music and films? Dates? Shawarma? Falafel? Kabsa? Arabian horses? If you are a Muslim? Conservative one too?

Or do you turn into a so-called "Arab-worshipper" if you like some of the over 20 Arab countries (or even just one) and its very rich heritage and nearly 100 World UNESCO Heritage sites?

Or is a beard enough and a visit on the Arab section on PDF?!

I don't know anything about that. As you say this is normal in that age. At least he has knowledge. It's his choice and responsibility to use that knowledge wisely and not waste it.

I apologize for distturbing the peace here and i want to thank my dear Arab brothers letting me speak on equal terms freely against these ignorant kids without banning me..

@Hazzy @al-Hasani and the others and Pakistani brothers aswell thank you guys.

@al-Hasani

its simple.. if one is a muslim and doesnt talk in despising way about Arabs.. you are Arab worshipper according to those facists.

What makes @ELTurco a so-called "Arab-worshipper". I mean how do you qualify for such a title? Do you turn into one if you like belly dancing? Arabic music and films? Dates? Shawarma? Falafel? Kabsa? Arabian horses? If you are a Muslim? Conservative one too?

Or do you turn into a so-called "Arab-worshipper" if you like some of the over 20 Arab countries (or even just one) and its very rich heritage and nearly 100 World UNESCO Heritage sites?

Or is a beard enough and a visit on the Arab section on PDF?!

I don't know anything about that. As you say this is normal in that age. At least he has knowledge. It's his choice and responsibility to use that knowledge wisely and not waste it.

Don't listen to him, I said I supported the Sunni revolution in Iraq until the sectarian government introduce a unity government with equal representation. They translated into this you're supporting 'wahabi terrorists' as usual and started pushing their narrative about Syria. Saying everything in Syria and Iraq is a struggle against wahabi terrorists.

I told them I refuse to accept that narrative and many other Sunni rebels are in the fight.

Let's end it here though, the 'Arab worshipper' thing is common. If we say 'Jew worshipping' though the same will go nuts on us.

Happy ramadan!
Tnx dear :)

the holy month hadnt started here yet :( i plan to eat the heck out of junk foods for the next 24h :D

happy ramazan to everyone :)

i wish peace and freedom for every single muslim during the holy month . lets just put the weapons down for the sake of the lord .

date-ramadan-debut-ramadan.png

Back
Top Bottom