What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

he is atheist , what are u talking abt :D

anyway , u know @Akheilos means "oh fickle" in persian :O :D

i dont care abt the hunger but the thirst :( its so freaking HOT :(
:rofl: thanks for the Persian translation but akheilos is supposed to be the changing sea monster in Greek Mythology :P

Yea it is freaking hot here too....thirsty esp for something cold and sweet :(

You must be specific here. Your farsi Mullah goons have nothing to do with us. Despite their holy cows trying to act like fake wannabe Arabs and wearing those black turbans. No, in fact they are just giving us a bad reputation as we have nothing to do with their version of Islam, their idiotic system or their nonsense actions which often have nothing to do with Islam. Anyway not us as 99% of all people consider them Iranians which they are.

In what way is @ELTurco putting the interests of Arabs (like we 450 million or so Arabs in the entire world were one single body with similar thoughts, LOL) above that of his country?

Because he disagrees with a few Turkish users in a country of 75 million people.

I tell you that most Turks I know are conservative Muslims. Maybe you consider such people "Arab-worshippers" too. I have no idea.

Turks have their own respected Sunni clerics. They don't need to follow fellow Sunni Muslim Arab clerics.

In any case I suggest that you leave Arabs out of this for the reasons I mentioned. This is the behavior we except from the Mullah gang here not you.

Again, I am talking about one specific member, not religious people, or conservative people, or anyone else. ;) I am personally a conservative person, and I obviously don't bash myself ;) About mullah goons, that term is what they are called, and it is not your fault if they are doing those insane actions. So, it does not give you a bad reputation. So, don't worry about that ;)

@Akheilos

Where are you based? You are so secretive.:D

Don't say Denmark or I am going to visit you tonight.:lol:

Yeah, you have the permission to slap me for that comment if we ever meet.

If you don't want to disturb people anymore, i said don't talk shit..... is it really a hard sentence to understand or are you a moron ?

I wasnt talking to you.. you are irritating.. just dont mention me anymore.. get lost out of my face.. even a dog has more dignity than you a dog would just let it and leave it but you stubborn donkey doesnt understand.. comes back for more like a ...

The reason is fairly simple. Because, 1) the discussion is taking place in arab section, and 2) he is continuing his insults against turks, and you guys are giving him courage by giving him warm welcomes ;) BTW, we have no specific beef with you guys.
This was no different during WW1.

Again, I am talking about one specific member, not religious people, or conservative people, or anyone else. ;) I am personally a conservative person, and I obviously don't bash myself ;) About mullah goons, that term is what they are called, and it is not your fault if they are doing those insane actions. So, it does not give you a bad reputation. So, don't worry about that ;)

Mate, I am not getting involved in your discussions I would just appreciate if you left us Arabs out of this. That's all I am trying to say here.;)

Azeri i see you have a big mouth and bark like a mad dog from far whats your issue you Russified stooge do i know you?

.. what do you want from me you Ruski/ Farsi assimilated moron what the reason you call me mankurt and arab worshipper for?

tell us.. go ahead crazy keko..

i will explain why i just called you ruski/farsi stooge go ahead explain us and i explain mine.

I was searching for a good mental hospital for you. look what I found in your close proximity: (in your hometown)
Gevher Nesibe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it says that:
The institution was reportedly the first hospital in the world that treated patients with mental disorders.
Tell me sweetie, do you like this place, or you just escaped from it? ;)

Salam also to brothers @atatwolf and @rmi5 ! Subhanallah!
Salam :)
what's up? I see you have changed your avatar. :lol:

A Liar always a liar.

Let's see how it started.

now you show this as proof who started it..
You can see those racist alawite fake turks disguised themselves as kemalist dislike me and want me to disappear from here but my real broz in religion welcome me back that made me happy thank you much again.

but you have deleted the ones that you wrote before you are such a lier hiding the truth playing games like a coward..

why do you delete the post when you told me to go away.. that i should not return.. and that i am so and so.. a very very bad person. bla bla you coward?

Last edited:
@Akheilos

Where are you based? You are so secretive.:D

Don't say Denmark or I am going to visit you tonight.:lol:

Yeah, you have the permission to slap me for that comment if we ever meet.
:rofl: I travel a bit mate...and I am not even joking....For Ramadan I might be in Pakistan or UK...depending on my lab work...

As for my base..I literally have 2-3 labs which I work with :unsure: so I do move a bit...

Back
Top Bottom