What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Its a long story but this thread is a good summary.

Although we host the show us Arabs are for once calm and not involved despite "sometimes" (LOL) being known as having a "slight" temper.:lol:

As there are teenagers around and kids then I will post this instead for now as the current discussion is starting to look like a marathon equal that of the epic battles that @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE once waged until the latter died in battle.

@Akheilos

;)

I am going to spam this place if you don't stop this useless discussion here.

@Kaan you should be the moderator here as long as you keep the naughty Turks in check and all trolling no matter where people are from.:lol:

I think, she posted even her pic... in a thread that our Japanese friend opened.

@Akheilos

You didn't forget to remove your pic later, right ?
Bro how dare you confuse me with an Indian! :angry:

As there are teenagers around and kids then I will post this instead for now as the current discussion is starting to look like a marathon equal that of the epic battles that @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE once waged until the latter died in battle.

@Akheilos

;)

I am going to spam this place if you don't stop this useless discussion here.

@Kaan you should be the moderator here as long as you keep the naughty Turks in check and all trolling no matter where people are from.:lol:
:rofl: good idea! :P

I like Greek feta cheese with green olives and virgin olive oil on a fresh baguette. Basil too. Tomatoes as well. Remember salt and pepper. Some oregano too.

never posted my pix in the Japanese thread who the hell did you drool on?!

Well.... it's a good thing that you didn't post your pic. Especially in a forum that has been dominated with single man. :)

Other than that. I was scrolling down fast, tp find a if any of my countrymen posted their pics. I think i saw of a pic of a girl, though it was a body shot and i remember your name..... look like i had mistaken. :p:

Well.... it's a good thing that you didn't post your pic. Especially in a forum that has been dominated with single man. :)

Other than that. I was scrolling down fast, tp find a if any of my countrymen posted their pics. I think i saw of a pic of a girl, though it was a body shot and i remember your name..... look like i had mistaken. :p:
I was probably quoting the one who posted it

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom